• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

The Bomber Fan Club! - Page 7

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 130 Next
aaronlolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
134 Posts
May 26 2011 17:41 GMT
#121
My favorite part is where Bomber said "Hey guys I am new to SC2" and just raped anyways.
Walls
Profile Joined May 2011
United States172 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-26 17:46:56
May 26 2011 17:46 GMT
#122
ok mods are gonna add me to this club as soon as they see this writing or I'm becoming a messenger of bad luck !! never heard of it ?
SlayerS_Eve's third fan, in the time of hatred... very very proud of that.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
May 28 2011 04:48 GMT
#123
On May 27 2011 02:46 Walls wrote:
ok mods are gonna add me to this club as soon as they see this writing or I'm becoming a messenger of bad luck !! never heard of it ?


I'm not quite sure what you meant by this, but I added you to the member list. xD

Bomber takes on Killer in twenty minutes! Bomber and his 85% winrate vs. Protoss means he's obviously a pretty heavy favourite, but we've seen upsets before.

Let's just hope we don't see another one tonight. ^^

"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
May 28 2011 06:00 GMT
#124
I'm calling it right now

Bomber starts to become clearly the best player in the world and begins to dominate starting with the SuperTournament and (obviously) MLG 1st places. And stays clear #1 for a long time possibly until the big BW pros switch over and even then he stays a very good player.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
May 28 2011 06:01 GMT
#125
Easy enough win today, now let's hope NesTea keeps up his end of the bargain for an awesome R32 ^__^

Not that I'd complain about a chance for vengeance vs Cezanne xD
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
May 28 2011 06:02 GMT
#126
I'm easy the biggest Bomber fan around so sign me up.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Seeps
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada44 Posts
May 28 2011 06:06 GMT
#127
This guy is a mastermind. Watch out Code S.
Cocoba
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada352 Posts
May 28 2011 06:07 GMT
#128
Wow that was a pretty cool game on Tal'Darim against Killer. Who needs SCV's when you can saturate 2 base off mules. :D
:D
coreydota
Profile Joined October 2010
United States180 Posts
May 28 2011 06:11 GMT
#129
sign me up because this guy is fucking insane
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
May 28 2011 16:37 GMT
#130
On May 28 2011 15:02 absalom86 wrote:
I'm easy the biggest Bomber fan around so sign me up.


I beg to differ, sir!

I'm so relieved Bomber took the series 2-0 and didn't have to play on Dual Sight. I wonder why he dislikes it so much?

I can't wait to see him play against NesTea. That's going to be such a sick TvZ.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
May 28 2011 19:49 GMT
#131
I don't know how I missed this, but I am SOOOOOO in.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
May 28 2011 21:55 GMT
#132
On May 29 2011 01:37 Sarang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 15:02 absalom86 wrote:
I'm easy the biggest Bomber fan around so sign me up.


I beg to differ, sir!

I'm so relieved Bomber took the series 2-0 and didn't have to play on Dual Sight. I wonder why he dislikes it so much?

I can't wait to see him play against NesTea. That's going to be such a sick TvZ.


I also beg to differ lol! =p

Super happy NesTea won so we get that amazing match in R32. Very much hoping Bomber can come out victorious there, but as long as it's a close and entertaining series I won't be bitterly disappointed if NesTea comes out on top.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
May 28 2011 22:22 GMT
#133
If Bomber won the super tournament would that be SC2's equivalent of the Royal Road?
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
May 28 2011 22:40 GMT
#134
Liked him since he played in the Chinese tournament in broodwar. He's really come such a long way. Sign me up.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
May 30 2011 02:47 GMT
#135
On May 29 2011 06:55 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 01:37 Sarang wrote:
On May 28 2011 15:02 absalom86 wrote:
I'm easy the biggest Bomber fan around so sign me up.


I beg to differ, sir!

I'm so relieved Bomber took the series 2-0 and didn't have to play on Dual Sight. I wonder why he dislikes it so much?

I can't wait to see him play against NesTea. That's going to be such a sick TvZ.


I also beg to differ lol! =p

Super happy NesTea won so we get that amazing match in R32. Very much hoping Bomber can come out victorious there, but as long as it's a close and entertaining series I won't be bitterly disappointed if NesTea comes out on top.


We should have some kind of Bomber fan face off to figure out who really is his biggest fan. I vote for an interpretive dance battle.

Actually wait - I made the fan club so I win by default. I could just always take your names off the list! =P

If Bomber can get past NesTea, he'll face TOP, August, Zenio or Choya. I don't see any of those players beating Bomber, nor do I see any of his potential Ro8 opponents beating him. He'll make it to the semis for sure if he can get past NesTea.

The other two heavyweights, Mvp and MKP are obviously big threats, but I have confidence that Bomber will be able to overcome them. To be honest, the only player I'm really scared of is SlayerS_Alicia.

What do you guys think?
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
May 30 2011 02:58 GMT
#136
I don't usually do these fanclub things, but Bomber is probably my favourite player right now.

Sign me up~
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
May 30 2011 05:01 GMT
#137
I don't know if anyone was interested, but here was the links to some of his broodwar games when he was known as Fancy. I'm too noob to embed youtube vidoes if someone pms me how to do so I will. Hopefully at least a few people get enjoyment out of these.





Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
May 30 2011 05:07 GMT
#138
Bomber is awesome, can't wait for MLG!
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 05:27:22
May 30 2011 05:26 GMT
#139
On May 30 2011 11:47 Sarang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 06:55 Asha` wrote:
On May 29 2011 01:37 Sarang wrote:
On May 28 2011 15:02 absalom86 wrote:
I'm easy the biggest Bomber fan around so sign me up.


I beg to differ, sir!

I'm so relieved Bomber took the series 2-0 and didn't have to play on Dual Sight. I wonder why he dislikes it so much?

I can't wait to see him play against NesTea. That's going to be such a sick TvZ.


I also beg to differ lol! =p

Super happy NesTea won so we get that amazing match in R32. Very much hoping Bomber can come out victorious there, but as long as it's a close and entertaining series I won't be bitterly disappointed if NesTea comes out on top.


We should have some kind of Bomber fan face off to figure out who really is his biggest fan. I vote for an interpretive dance battle.

Actually wait - I made the fan club so I win by default. I could just always take your names off the list! =P

If Bomber can get past NesTea, he'll face TOP, August, Zenio or Choya. I don't see any of those players beating Bomber, nor do I see any of his potential Ro8 opponents beating him. He'll make it to the semis for sure if he can get past NesTea.

The other two heavyweights, Mvp and MKP are obviously big threats, but I have confidence that Bomber will be able to overcome them. To be honest, the only player I'm really scared of is SlayerS_Alicia.

What do you guys think?

you're waving off nestea still, you can't just say IF, you gotta deal with the fact that he's up against the GSL champion right now and yes, that'll be the hardest matchup for this side of the bracket. He has a decent shot against MVP and MKP, and I would be more scared of those two than Alicia as a bomber fan
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 30 2011 05:32 GMT
#140
Sign me up!! Also you should write that he won the IMS invitational over July, and that he's going to MLG Colombus :D
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft512
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft512
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 851
White-Ra 151
Noble 71
NaDa 63
Hyuk 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5107
Counter-Strike
taco 370
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Other Games
summit1g7867
Coldzera 853
C9.Mang0345
ViBE59
Mew2King56
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 43m
Online Event
9h 43m
FEL
14h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.