• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

Cruncher Fan club - Page 30

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
This isn't a thread about Artosis.
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 21:57:04
May 13 2011 21:55 GMT
#581
On May 14 2011 06:31 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 06:27 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.



Because this isn't actually a Cruncher fan club. It's an Idra-hate club. The fans that don't like IdrA are trying to rally behind Cruncher, so all the hate gets directed at him.


I happen to love idra's play, and I love his analysis. I certainly don't hate him. But he can be a ridiculous whiny asshole, and a lot of his fans tend to be equally whiny and even more ridiculous.

Also, cruncher is a great player, and he's demonstrated it time and time again.



My point was more:

Anti-Idra fans try to portray Cruncher as literally the best protoss in NA.
Idra Fans portray his as the worst professional player in the game

Truth is, he's neither. And he's not close to either.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
May 13 2011 22:45 GMT
#582
On May 14 2011 06:55 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 06:31 travis wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:27 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.



Because this isn't actually a Cruncher fan club. It's an Idra-hate club. The fans that don't like IdrA are trying to rally behind Cruncher, so all the hate gets directed at him.


I happen to love idra's play, and I love his analysis. I certainly don't hate him. But he can be a ridiculous whiny asshole, and a lot of his fans tend to be equally whiny and even more ridiculous.

Also, cruncher is a great player, and he's demonstrated it time and time again.



My point was more:

Anti-Idra fans try to portray Cruncher as literally the best protoss in NA.
Idra Fans portray his as the worst professional player in the game

Truth is, he's neither. And he's not close to either.

And this is just wrong. There are some anti-Idra trolls here, but I would claim there are much more pro-Idra trolls. Just look at the people with their first post in this thread.

Have a look at Crunchers stream thread, there were so many people that liked his play before he beat Idra. Or look at the TSL qualifier thread.
I myself called him second best protoss in NA in the NASL invite thread, before he beat Idra. It clearly had nothing to do with Idra. Now thats a personal opinion of course, but I stand by it. Many would agree that he is the best protoss in USA, so why not be a fan of him?

Yes Cruncher got his fan club after beating Idra, but so did many others after TSL wins, like Adelscott after beating MVP and Thorzain after beating Fruitdealer.

Basically there were only positive comments about Cruncher until he beat Idra. From then on he was suddenly "bad" and played "abusive" and "cheesy" and what not. WTF?
And this is clearly a consequence of Idras comments. I bet he is laughing his ass off about the influence he has on all the trolls. All Cruncher did "wrong" was talking back after all of Idras BM and after beating him. Most people at the time liked though that he didnt put up with all this nonsense when you have a look at the TSL threads.

Aynway I dont think Cruncher cares much about all of this, he always seemed pretty relaxed on his stream. It also helped him to become more known.
But I myself feel bad after reading all the troll comments. It makes me feel somewhat embarassed for being a fellow sc2 fan.
Off-season = best season
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
May 13 2011 23:08 GMT
#583
I love Protoss and I try to cheese as much as possible so naturally I am a big fan of Cruncher
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 13 2011 23:15 GMT
#584
On May 14 2011 07:45 Redox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 06:55 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:31 travis wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:27 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.



Because this isn't actually a Cruncher fan club. It's an Idra-hate club. The fans that don't like IdrA are trying to rally behind Cruncher, so all the hate gets directed at him.


I happen to love idra's play, and I love his analysis. I certainly don't hate him. But he can be a ridiculous whiny asshole, and a lot of his fans tend to be equally whiny and even more ridiculous.

Also, cruncher is a great player, and he's demonstrated it time and time again.



My point was more:

Anti-Idra fans try to portray Cruncher as literally the best protoss in NA.
Idra Fans portray his as the worst professional player in the game

Truth is, he's neither. And he's not close to either.

And this is just wrong. There are some anti-Idra trolls here, but I would claim there are much more pro-Idra trolls. Just look at the people with their first post in this thread.

Have a look at Crunchers stream thread, there were so many people that liked his play before he beat Idra. Or look at the TSL qualifier thread.
I myself called him second best protoss in NA in the NASL invite thread, before he beat Idra. It clearly had nothing to do with Idra. Now thats a personal opinion of course, but I stand by it. Many would agree that he is the best protoss in USA, so why not be a fan of him?

Yes Cruncher got his fan club after beating Idra, but so did many others after TSL wins, like Adelscott after beating MVP and Thorzain after beating Fruitdealer.

Basically there were only positive comments about Cruncher until he beat Idra. From then on he was suddenly "bad" and played "abusive" and "cheesy" and what not. WTF?
And this is clearly a consequence of Idras comments. I bet he is laughing his ass off about the influence he has on all the trolls. All Cruncher did "wrong" was talking back after all of Idras BM and after beating him. Most people at the time liked though that he didnt put up with all this nonsense when you have a look at the TSL threads.

Aynway I dont think Cruncher cares much about all of this, he always seemed pretty relaxed on his stream. It also helped him to become more known.
But I myself feel bad after reading all the troll comments. It makes me feel somewhat embarassed for being a fellow sc2 fan.



Really? His stream tripled in popularity after the whole IdrA affair. Why is the front page littered with IdrA related material?
I'm not arguing against Cruncher, but as it happens, a huge portion of his "fanbase" is Idra-haters. You can argue all you want. But when Cruncher wins a series, he gets 3-5 posts in this thread. When he does something IdrA related, bam 3-5 if not more pages.

I guess I'm arguing this is just a bad fanclub. It'd be a lot better if this was renamed to the Anti-Idra Fanclub or prefferable deleted and another was made for Cruncher.

It doesn't matter if Cruncher goes 0-100 in his next 100 games or wins 10 GSLs in a row, at this point, it's just a battleground.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
askTeivospy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 23:34:51
May 13 2011 23:18 GMT
#585
all this pointless drama between pro idra and anti idra fanboys gives me more reason to start thinking that SC2's community is a bunch of whiney 12 year olds

idra hates cruncher so what, doesn't mean you need to hate cruncher just because idra hates him / like cruncher because cruncher hates idra
hihihi
GeneralissimoNero
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States236 Posts
May 14 2011 00:14 GMT
#586
On May 14 2011 08:18 askTeivospy wrote:
all this pointless drama between pro idra and anti idra fanboys gives me more reason to start thinking that SC2's community is a bunch of whiney 12 year olds

idra hates cruncher so what, doesn't mean you need to hate cruncher just because idra hates him / like cruncher because cruncher hates idra

You make a wonderful point except for the fact that you KNOW the SC2 fanbase isn't a bunch of whiny 12 year olds because that would make you a whiny 12 year old.

And yes, we don't have to hate Cruncher because IdrA hates him but we do because we like IdrA and think he's hilarious and awesome so we like agreeing with his views which, currently, are that Cruncher is a total faggot.

User was warned for this post
I will cheer for a Slayers Terran over any other player.
Loki57
Profile Joined February 2011
United States292 Posts
May 14 2011 00:18 GMT
#587
On May 14 2011 08:15 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 07:45 Redox wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:55 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:31 travis wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:27 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.



Because this isn't actually a Cruncher fan club. It's an Idra-hate club. The fans that don't like IdrA are trying to rally behind Cruncher, so all the hate gets directed at him.


I happen to love idra's play, and I love his analysis. I certainly don't hate him. But he can be a ridiculous whiny asshole, and a lot of his fans tend to be equally whiny and even more ridiculous.

Also, cruncher is a great player, and he's demonstrated it time and time again.



My point was more:

Anti-Idra fans try to portray Cruncher as literally the best protoss in NA.
Idra Fans portray his as the worst professional player in the game

Truth is, he's neither. And he's not close to either.

And this is just wrong. There are some anti-Idra trolls here, but I would claim there are much more pro-Idra trolls. Just look at the people with their first post in this thread.

Have a look at Crunchers stream thread, there were so many people that liked his play before he beat Idra. Or look at the TSL qualifier thread.
I myself called him second best protoss in NA in the NASL invite thread, before he beat Idra. It clearly had nothing to do with Idra. Now thats a personal opinion of course, but I stand by it. Many would agree that he is the best protoss in USA, so why not be a fan of him?

Yes Cruncher got his fan club after beating Idra, but so did many others after TSL wins, like Adelscott after beating MVP and Thorzain after beating Fruitdealer.

Basically there were only positive comments about Cruncher until he beat Idra. From then on he was suddenly "bad" and played "abusive" and "cheesy" and what not. WTF?
And this is clearly a consequence of Idras comments. I bet he is laughing his ass off about the influence he has on all the trolls. All Cruncher did "wrong" was talking back after all of Idras BM and after beating him. Most people at the time liked though that he didnt put up with all this nonsense when you have a look at the TSL threads.

Aynway I dont think Cruncher cares much about all of this, he always seemed pretty relaxed on his stream. It also helped him to become more known.
But I myself feel bad after reading all the troll comments. It makes me feel somewhat embarassed for being a fellow sc2 fan.



Really? His stream tripled in popularity after the whole IdrA affair. Why is the front page littered with IdrA related material?
I'm not arguing against Cruncher, but as it happens, a huge portion of his "fanbase" is Idra-haters. You can argue all you want. But when Cruncher wins a series, he gets 3-5 posts in this thread. When he does something IdrA related, bam 3-5 if not more pages.

I guess I'm arguing this is just a bad fanclub. It'd be a lot better if this was renamed to the Anti-Idra Fanclub or prefferable deleted and another was made for Cruncher.

It doesn't matter if Cruncher goes 0-100 in his next 100 games or wins 10 GSLs in a row, at this point, it's just a battleground.

Just to expand on this, this "fan" club doesn't even have the team cruncher plays for or any other personal outside info about him other than his real life name. The OP is littered with IdrA pictures and this entire thread has literally just turned into a cesspool of people trolling each other. I'd heavily support the option to just close this thread and actually have a proper one made for him so his actual FANS can praise/talk about him there instead of all the post-TSL and stream-sniping atrocity that this thread has turned into.
"Dedication without talent is a daydream. Talent without dedication is a nightmare."
Kamakiri
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden312 Posts
May 14 2011 18:57 GMT
#588
On May 14 2011 06:29 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 06:15 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.

When someone BM's the most popular and famous foreigner out there right now people get pretty pissed off. It's not a case of one random thing in a tournament, it's a case of him just trying to piss off Idra as much as possible and stream snipe him and all that in every waking moment of his life. That's probably why people hate him, myself included.


The irony is awe inspiring.

Also, I haven't ever seen cruncher say anything negative to or about Idra (which frankly is amazing).

"every waking moment of his life". lol, what a joke


You should watch the games on IdrA's stream when he plays cruncher. He outplays him totally while cruncher is trying to troll/bm him.
cancer lancer, faceless cancer
Nothingtosay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States875 Posts
May 15 2011 06:21 GMT
#589
Can people stop bringing Idra up? Cruncher doesn't care about Idra at all.
[QUOTE][B]On October 16 2011 13:00 Anihc wrote:[/B] No, you're the one who's wrong. Nothingtosay got it right.[/QUOTE]:3
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
May 15 2011 06:40 GMT
#590
On May 14 2011 06:55 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 06:31 travis wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:27 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.



Because this isn't actually a Cruncher fan club. It's an Idra-hate club. The fans that don't like IdrA are trying to rally behind Cruncher, so all the hate gets directed at him.


I happen to love idra's play, and I love his analysis. I certainly don't hate him. But he can be a ridiculous whiny asshole, and a lot of his fans tend to be equally whiny and even more ridiculous.

Also, cruncher is a great player, and he's demonstrated it time and time again.



My point was more:

Anti-Idra fans try to portray Cruncher as literally the best protoss in NA.
Idra Fans portray his as the worst professional player in the game

Truth is, he's neither. And he's not close to either.


I couldn't agree more.
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 15 2011 07:06 GMT
#591
On May 14 2011 06:55 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2011 06:31 travis wrote:
On May 14 2011 06:27 1Eris1 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:54 jax1492 wrote:
On May 14 2011 05:48 GeneralissimoNero wrote:
I'm sure this fan club will go a long way, supporting one of the most hated players in eSports.


I don't know why people hate him, he seems to have become the bad guy ... I'm not sure its justified.



Because this isn't actually a Cruncher fan club. It's an Idra-hate club. The fans that don't like IdrA are trying to rally behind Cruncher, so all the hate gets directed at him.


I happen to love idra's play, and I love his analysis. I certainly don't hate him. But he can be a ridiculous whiny asshole, and a lot of his fans tend to be equally whiny and even more ridiculous.

Also, cruncher is a great player, and he's demonstrated it time and time again.



My point was more:

Anti-Idra fans try to portray Cruncher as literally the best protoss in NA.
Idra Fans portray his as the worst professional player in the game

Truth is, he's neither. And he's not close to either.

this is such a true post. completely agree. I think it would be a bit foolish to say he is one of the best NA protoss, give it a few months, see how he does at some MLG's etc and in NASL.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
MickyD
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1 Post
May 19 2011 19:27 GMT
#592
Random fat guy in an elevator.

User was banned for this post.
frumpylumps
Profile Joined September 2010
61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 20:46:04
May 19 2011 20:43 GMT
#593
I love watching Idra get shit on by CrunCher and I've never seen such good blink stalker micro.

GO CRUNCHER!


mEatBucket
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden45 Posts
May 20 2011 08:10 GMT
#594
My hero if you punch idra in the face at some lan event.
edc
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States666 Posts
May 27 2011 03:47 GMT
#595
Sign me up!
“There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” - Clint Eastwood
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 27 2011 03:53 GMT
#596
really well played v moman, congratz
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
CoffeeToss
Profile Joined August 2010
United States70 Posts
May 27 2011 03:56 GMT
#597
Just got done watching CrunCher's macro games vs MoMaN in NASL week 7 day 2...
daaaaamn man! CrunCher out expo'd the zerg and defended the mass ling roach!

He seemed to make a ninja expo's in the other mains at the ~time the zerg was taking his 3rd. Then going on to make his fourth, which looked like his third because it was at the normal time and location. HOW!? does he defend!?

i saw cannons...
i saw zerg not attacking...

was MoMaN outclassed? or did CrunCher break PvZ while no one was looking?
maxed? make cannons.
GeneralissimoNero
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States236 Posts
May 28 2011 23:34 GMT
#598
On May 27 2011 12:56 CoffeeToss wrote:
Just got done watching CrunCher's macro games vs MoMaN in NASL week 7 day 2...
daaaaamn man! CrunCher out expo'd the zerg and defended the mass ling roach!

He seemed to make a ninja expo's in the other mains at the ~time the zerg was taking his 3rd. Then going on to make his fourth, which looked like his third because it was at the normal time and location. HOW!? does he defend!?

i saw cannons...
i saw zerg not attacking...

was MoMaN outclassed? or did CrunCher break PvZ while no one was looking?

No, Cruncher didn't break anything because you can't make revolutionary play with deathballs and sub-par opponents. Cruncher just plays like any other NA protoss and gets a deathball with a few HT's or voidrays and attacks. It has nothing to do with skill, just standard play by an average NA player which doesn't really say alot about how good he is.
I will cheer for a Slayers Terran over any other player.
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
May 28 2011 23:36 GMT
#599
Nice play vs CatZ in the tactic 3d tourney!
integrity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1014 Posts
May 28 2011 23:49 GMT
#600
i think cruncher is an excellent player!!! but i think the death ball is soooo boring to watch nowadays. (which makes it had to root for a protoss when they play this style) it is almost as worst as MMM for terran.

i think cruncher would be much more accepted by the community if he throw in some "special tactics" if you will.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2481
Rain 1595
FanTaSy 418
Yoon 95
Soma 92
Mong 60
Killer 49
NotJumperer 44
Bale 41
Hm[arnc] 28
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 20
Shinee 18
yabsab 14
Stork 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 43m
INu's Battles
2h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 43m
OSC
13h 58m
Replay Cast
14h 43m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.