• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9988 users

The coL.Ryan Fanclub - Page 4

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
January 30 2011 20:55 GMT
#61
I'm not on the list yet? Fix that, OP
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 31 2011 14:35 GMT
#62
thought might wanna add this here!

http://esfiworld.com/sc2/feature/meet-ryan-ryan-rushia

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
myPlums
Profile Joined December 2010
United States10 Posts
January 31 2011 16:41 GMT
#63
fan here!
VampireLady
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands283 Posts
January 31 2011 16:45 GMT
#64
<3333
Eat me
Utinni
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1196 Posts
January 31 2011 16:48 GMT
#65
I've always enjoyed Ryan's stream. sign me up.
“... you don’t have to be Sun freakin Tzu to know that real fighting isn’t about killing or even hurting the other guy, it’s about scaring him enough to call it a day.” - Max Brooks: World War Z
Zeddicus
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States239 Posts
January 31 2011 18:42 GMT
#66
I would like to be a fan. I hopped into the compLexity chat room one night and Ryan was there, he was kind enough to have a conversation with a noob like me. Very nice guy. Thanks Ryan!
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 31 2011 19:29 GMT
#67
On February 01 2011 03:42 Zeddicus wrote:
I would like to be a fan. I hopped into the compLexity chat room one night and Ryan was there, he was kind enough to have a conversation with a noob like me. Very nice guy. Thanks Ryan!


with a fellow lover of Terry Goodkind i'd have been foolish not to have a conversation!
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
itsben
Profile Joined July 2010
435 Posts
January 31 2011 19:48 GMT
#68
I want in. Ryan is a great streamer who talks to his audience while playing. Definitely very entertaining.

Also can anyone link his playlist on grooveshark? I tried searching for it but it never finds anything.
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
January 31 2011 19:53 GMT
#69
go coLRYAN !
I thought he listens to Taylor Swift..
www.memoryexpress.com
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 31 2011 19:55 GMT
#70
On February 01 2011 04:48 itsben wrote:
I want in. Ryan is a great streamer who talks to his audience while playing. Definitely very entertaining.

Also can anyone link his playlist on grooveshark? I tried searching for it but it never finds anything.


www.grooveshark.com

search "girlie MANLY music" or "Sc3"

those are the two i use
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
January 31 2011 20:04 GMT
#71
On January 31 2011 02:16 Zedex wrote:
Sign me up!
Also do you think we should have a ryan's roomate fanclub?

LOL

Does he know he's being streamed sometimes?

On January 31 2011 23:35 RyanRushia wrote:
thought might wanna add this here!

http://esfiworld.com/sc2/feature/meet-ryan-ryan-rushia


Added.

On February 01 2011 03:42 Zeddicus wrote:
I would like to be a fan. I hopped into the compLexity chat room one night and Ryan was there, he was kind enough to have a conversation with a noob like me. Very nice guy. Thanks Ryan!

That's a big thing I like about him. His ego doesn't ever get in the way.
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
February 02 2011 16:51 GMT
#72
add me please

ryan camming isn't the only reason I watch I promise
decembrex
Profile Joined January 2011
United States11 Posts
February 02 2011 16:51 GMT
#73
+1
phisku
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Belgium864 Posts
February 02 2011 16:59 GMT
#74
I'm in!

PaPoolee
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands660 Posts
February 02 2011 17:13 GMT
#75
Miss_suna is vampire_princess, double fan ftw? o.O.
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
February 02 2011 21:38 GMT
#76
On February 01 2011 04:53 stalife wrote:
go coLRYAN !
I thought he listens to Taylor Swift..

and shakira rofl
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
February 03 2011 20:06 GMT
#77
On February 03 2011 02:13 PaPoolee wrote:
Miss_suna is vampire_princess, double fan ftw? o.O.

I thought VP was a guy. ^_^
MrWest
Profile Joined May 2010
United States71 Posts
February 04 2011 01:59 GMT
#78
go ryan! you're my hero.
MooMOo
Profile Joined March 2010
180 Posts
February 04 2011 02:05 GMT
#79
Ryan I cant believe you made all these smurfs on TL must of took a long time
M155_G33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States470 Posts
February 04 2011 03:06 GMT
#80
Holy Crapoly! I didn't think this group would take off like this!! whoo hoo!! Ryanrushia fighting!! or what ever it is you go by now..
"It can't be a NE Lan without any problems!" ~ "Starcraft is like sex. After a rough round, sometimes you just need that cigarette."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1180
Artosis 653
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox595
AZ_Axe106
Other Games
summit1g8167
C9.Mang0378
WinterStarcraft241
Maynarde136
ViBE133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.