• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7547 users

The Destiny Fan Club - Page 77

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 118 Next
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
January 02 2012 14:08 GMT
#1521
oh dear this was bad.

but not THAT bad honestly...

mia rose should've turned the stream off.
I love crazymoving
kraggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Denmark30 Posts
January 02 2012 14:13 GMT
#1522
sign me in!!
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 02 2012 14:20 GMT
#1523
I don't usually post in fan club threads because that's not really my thing, but I wanted to voice a bit of support here.

I've been drunk and done shameful things that I wished I could make unhappen, and I'd bet nearly every person coming out of the woodwork to point fingers at Destiny has, too. What happened wasn't okay, but the only difference between this and the rest of our embarassing drunken episodes is that Steven had the poor fortune to have his recorded and streamed.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
January 02 2012 14:30 GMT
#1524
Stop saying: "everyone has done stupid things drunk" or "every person does this", which isn't true. It might be 'most' or 'some' but not 'all'.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
January 02 2012 14:39 GMT
#1525
Drunk or not, EVERYONE has sometime in their life done something stupied or wrong. Destiny did not comit a crime or hurt someone. He got drunk and behaved poor. If you think that it is a big deal you probably need to calm down and dont be so damn tens.
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
January 02 2012 14:47 GMT
#1526
I know what the first nominee is for the 2012 TL Award for "Worst Drama" :D
"En taro adun, Executor."
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
January 02 2012 14:56 GMT
#1527
On January 02 2012 23:39 purpose wrote:
Drunk or not, EVERYONE has some time in their life done something stupid or wrong. Destiny did not commit a crime or hurt someone. He got drunk and behaved poor. If you think that it is a big deal you probably need to calm down and don't be so damn tense.

I haven't followed this issue with Destiny, so I don't know the details and I'll try to be careful talking about it. This is just about from what I read he is accused of and others defending his behavior.

Relieving someone of responsibility because of drunkenness just seems such a fail-safe way to excuse any bad behavior. In general, being drunk and sexually harassing girls shouldn't just be waved away as something harmless that every person does. It's your own responsibility to not get drunk and to not sexually harass people. I also think it's very dangerous to theorize about how Mia Rose was somehow 'inviting' sexual harassment by marketing herself as pornstar or turning on the stream and such. It's quite close to victim-blaming, which is really harmful. And also, if you do something bad, you don't become the victim just because people condemn your behavior.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 15:00:02
January 02 2012 14:59 GMT
#1528
Those who are not ashamed of something they did in the last 48 hours are doing it wrong.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
purpose
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden1017 Posts
January 02 2012 15:04 GMT
#1529
On January 02 2012 23:56 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 23:39 purpose wrote:
Drunk or not, EVERYONE has some time in their life done something stupid or wrong. Destiny did not commit a crime or hurt someone. He got drunk and behaved poor. If you think that it is a big deal you probably need to calm down and don't be so damn tense.

I haven't followed this issue with Destiny, so I don't know the details and I'll try to be careful talking about it. This is just about from what I read he is accused of and others defending his behavior.

Relieving someone of responsibility because of drunkenness just seems such a fail-safe way to excuse any bad behavior. In general, being drunk and sexually harassing girls shouldn't just be waved away as something harmless that every person does. It's your own responsibility to not get drunk and to not sexually harass people. I also think it's very dangerous to theorize about how Mia Rose was somehow 'inviting' sexual harassment by marketing herself as pornstar or turning on the stream and such. It's quite close to victim-blaming, which is really harmful. And also, if you do something bad, you don't become the victim just because people condemn your behavior.


Well the thing though is that I am not relieving destiny from responsability. I am just saying that this is not such a big deal that people try to make it. He got drunk and acted embarassing, but he did not sexually harass Mia rose. They know each other and she did not say no when he grabbed her boobs. She even sat in his lap after when he asked her to.

Sure it still was not a pretty thing he did and he of course took a chance since Mia could take offence and actually charge him for sexual harassment. Though I think they both know each other well enough so thats what makes this no big deal.

I daubt he would have grabbed someone he did not knew to well.
iky43210
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2099 Posts
January 02 2012 15:05 GMT
#1530
is destiny in Korea?
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 15:21:30
January 02 2012 15:21 GMT
#1531
On January 03 2012 00:05 iky43210 wrote:
is destiny in Korea?


no. he's in utah

edit: right now. For vacation (snowboarding with catz)
moose...indian
markinus
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden21 Posts
January 02 2012 15:24 GMT
#1532
So much discussion over this. Sure, i guess it was scandalous in a "Starcraft-Pro-Scene" kind of way and the guy is on a professional team hence considered a professional and got to act accordingly. I can't seem to figure out how you could pin something on this guy other than that he was drunk on a stream. And boy we've seen that before on a number of streams.

Did his New Years ski trip with friends, pornstars and stimulants suck? I'd think not.
Was the idea of even streaming the whole thing to begin with a bad idea? Probably.

Stick to gaming, still love CatZ and Destiny though.
beer and starcraft lover!
AnYvia
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria474 Posts
January 02 2012 15:54 GMT
#1533
Can someone sum up what happened ? I havent watched his stream today and I see people discussing something bad that happened.
Thanks!
Flash / MVP / Seed / Leenock / DRG / Life
reign supreme
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium27 Posts
January 02 2012 17:14 GMT
#1534
Yes the majority of us are familiar with being tipsy/drunk/smashed/shitfaced/coma and doing silly things that you regret the other day. But how many of us got drunk while 9.000 people were watching every single move you take? Destiny was in some way "on the job" so I find it a bit well... yeah, dissapointing. I'm not blaming Destiny for all the shit that happened last night, in my opinion Mrs. Rose/Catz/Anyone should've shut the stream down until things were a bit more ehm.. stable. I can perfectly live with a drunken stream in the likes of SOTG etc. But after watching last night.. well yeah, that was just a bridge too far if you ask me.

Anyways, I'm glad QxG didn't do anything harsh to 'punish' him. I hope he learned his lesson.

GL HF
We could be so much more. [SlayerS.MMA]
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
January 02 2012 19:25 GMT
#1535
I think this guy on Reddit has the gist of the situation
Not sure what to think of this situation, better punish Naniwa.


I don't think any the less of him -.- Twas new years, and he even apologized!
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
w.s
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden850 Posts
January 02 2012 20:03 GMT
#1536
On January 03 2012 04:25 CeriseCherries wrote:
I think this guy on Reddit has the gist of the situation
Show nested quote +
Not sure what to think of this situation, better punish Naniwa.


I don't think any the less of him -.- Twas new years, and he even apologized!


+1 lol (for reddit guy)
Kruudos
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden8 Posts
January 02 2012 21:14 GMT
#1537
This "mia rose" girl was truly the one making an ass of her self on stream.

I see no true problem with Destinys way of acting, I´ve been pissdrunk before and made some really stupid shit so im not the one to judge. Especially if u drink with a heavy heart it can turn ugly fast, and also if u´re not use to drinking. As long as you dont act like this sober i see no problem with this behavior once and while.

The thing I DON´T like, was that he stream the event. I was sitting the whole time and screaming at the screen "SOMEONE TURN IT OF FOR THE LOVE OF GOD". How many more people where there at the place? 3-4 people should be good odds for one of them to be smart enough to turn the stream off...clearly it wasnt.

He made and apology and thats good for me. Clearly its not this behavior that is destroying e-sports, its all the "fans" that bitch all the time. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is fucking human. We all make mistakes sometimes, just look at hollywood.

Its like this fucking mother-syndrome with all the fans, think all the players are fucking perfect all the time. I say grow up and let people live.
knowing is half the battle
dpurple
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkmenistan592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 21:26:49
January 02 2012 21:26 GMT
#1538
I love you Destiny!
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
January 02 2012 21:41 GMT
#1539
Its a damn good thing I'm not a public figure if this is how people act everytime you do something stupid while drunk. Just forgive and forget, none of this was a big deal at all, it just shouldn't have happened on stream.
Jieun <3
wlopppp
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden3 Posts
January 02 2012 21:53 GMT
#1540
I really don't understand what all the fuss is about? i can understand that if you don't drink that kind og behaviour seems some what odd.. but i mean if you regulary go to pubs and bars and what not and drink and dance and stuff this isn't so "crazy as peeps here want it to be!" i mean Sexuall assult? i mean wtf? cmon they where having fun and was drunk! and if mia dosen't like it smack him and tell him that "i don't want you to touch me in that way!" and the thing is over! the way i see it is that there were 5 friends having a blast vaction! Destiny i love you! keep strong and stand up! you did NOT do anything wrong! be proud that you can let loose and have a bit of fun! mia sounded like a wonderful person too! gogo! nydus! gogo!

/sorry for the bad english!
"Yippekayey mothafucka!"
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft326
ByuN 274
RuFF_SC2 158
ViBE99
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
GuemChi 1316
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 176
910 64
Bale 18
NaDa 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever361
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 707
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g9112
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo531
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 22m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.