• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8359 users

MC Fan Club - Page 86

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 422 Next
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
June 06 2011 07:17 GMT
#1701
Hah. I like that MC essentially asks Idra, "umad?" in a tournament game
cordlc
Profile Joined November 2010
United States360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 07:31:38
June 06 2011 07:31 GMT
#1702
On June 06 2011 16:17 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Hah. I like that MC essentially asks Idra, "umad?" in a tournament game

Ha, yeah, in a way. Though I think it's obvious he was probably genuinely asking Idra, because of the quick consecutive losses combined with the early GG (I believe MMA asked him pre-game 2 as well).

Even with those ceremonies he does, I'm sure he respects him. I recall MC naming Idra as among the best foreigners (with HuK / Jinro), when the rest of the Koreans seemed to hate him and find him overrated. Shame Idra didn't give us entertaining games with MC on the final day, hopefully next time.

Anyway, MC gave an impressive show this MLG. I'll admit, after losing to Idra at the start I didn't expect him to plow his way through as hard as he did. He really is the damn hero Toss.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
June 06 2011 08:25 GMT
#1703
On June 06 2011 15:22 Milkis wrote:
Message from MC to his fans at the fanclub:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.

MC such a baller. You're so amazing! I love you mccc <333
d=(^_^)z
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
June 06 2011 11:38 GMT
#1704
On June 06 2011 17:25 elmizzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 15:22 Milkis wrote:
Message from MC to his fans at the fanclub:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.

MC such a baller. You're so amazing! I love you mccc <333


MC is a hype machine, sort of like a korean Idra haha.Love the guy, and I hope he wins Gigabyte and shows his god-mode PvP, he deserves another championship lol.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Morale
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1010 Posts
June 06 2011 11:43 GMT
#1705
MC is really travelling around the world:D This year so far he has been to like Sweden, Denmark and the USA and he is goin to China soon! MC ftw!
IzieBoy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States865 Posts
June 06 2011 11:44 GMT
#1706
he's a show maker
Let's Do This! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!
Art_of_Kill
Profile Joined September 2003
Zaire1232 Posts
June 06 2011 12:34 GMT
#1707
On June 06 2011 15:22 Milkis wrote:
Message from MC to his fans at the fanclub:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.


best of luck in gigabyte tournament
TLT07 ===> *winner* <===TLT08
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
June 06 2011 12:44 GMT
#1708
On June 06 2011 15:22 Milkis wrote:
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.


hey that's actually really cool to know :D
@nowSimon
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
June 06 2011 12:45 GMT
#1709
Gotta love your icon Milkis :D Also thanks for the translation!
ggaemo fan
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1467 Posts
June 06 2011 12:53 GMT
#1710
great guy! keep it up
mada mada dane
Striding Strider
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom787 Posts
June 06 2011 13:11 GMT
#1711
MC's such a showman.
I have a beard. I'm unprofessional.
JoonX
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada72 Posts
June 06 2011 13:39 GMT
#1712
Dude that MLG was the best because they had MC in it LOL. Are you angry? I see GIFs and meme coming.
There is no such things as counters. Only responses. Good or bad? Up to you.
SorYu
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands75 Posts
June 06 2011 13:48 GMT
#1713
Some great play by MC this mlg, best protoss at this moment no doubt.

sign me up please
MC - Ret (no terran love right now sry)
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
June 06 2011 14:01 GMT
#1714
we need more pictures, cheerfuls, memes, and translations of his bigger tweets in the OP please.

MC the boss fighting!
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
torgr3
Profile Joined June 2011
7 Posts
June 06 2011 15:01 GMT
#1715
Where can I find the VODs of MC vs Idra rematch please. I can't find it on the mlg player ?
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
June 06 2011 15:09 GMT
#1716
Great showing at the MLG, best of luck to him in China!
JohnnyBlaze420
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia820 Posts
June 06 2011 15:12 GMT
#1717
Wow MC great showing at the MLG especially with such little preparation!
Its a shame u had to play against idra and moon before losira to reveal ur BOs... However Losira is prolly the second best ZvP in the world behind nestea.
Anywoy MC u the Man!!! Love all the hype u bring and im sure u and huk are gonna laugh it up back at the ohs house haha Good luck in china!
.lets get weird
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 06 2011 15:17 GMT
#1718
On June 06 2011 09:43 Kluey wrote:
MC still has a 100% win rate against foreigners.


no he lost against thorzain

but IM still a huge MC fanboy^^
trew
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden93 Posts
June 06 2011 15:30 GMT
#1719
On June 07 2011 00:17 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 09:43 Kluey wrote:
MC still has a 100% win rate against foreigners.


no he lost against thorzain

but IM still a huge MC fanboy^^


in one of the most epic series of all time. TSL3 <3
CoolDude73CoolDude
Profile Joined June 2011
26 Posts
June 06 2011 15:31 GMT
#1720
Sign me up guys! I love MC ^^
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
ProTech158
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16645
Calm 3365
Mini 419
Mind 85
910 65
soO 43
Dota 2
Gorgc5466
canceldota60
monkeys_forever0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4236
Other Games
FrodaN990
Beastyqt522
olofmeister339
Liquid`Hasu306
Khaldor258
Livibee188
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 131
ZombieGrub57
QueenE55
BRAT_OK 31
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• 80smullet 21
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra480
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.