• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:57
CEST 20:57
KST 03:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

MC Fan Club - Page 85

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 422 Next
TMStarcraft
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia686 Posts
June 06 2011 02:28 GMT
#1681
Can someone translate his latest tweets?

oGsMC 장민철
참.. 팔로워가 1만명이 넘었네여 ㅋㅋ 한국게이머로는 최초인가? 아무튼 통역해주신우주님 장재호선수 fox코치님 성준이형 강호 성원이형 채팀장님 트레버 레이첼 다 수고많이하셨구 나도 수고많이했다 ㅋㅋ 기가바이트에선 꼭 우승해야지..
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
다음에 만약 오게되면 꼭 조별풀리그에서 1등해야지.. =_= 2등했더니 게임수가... 강호랑할때 한게임만 빌드에서 앞섰어도 좋았을텐뎅 ㅠㅠ 심리전에서 3판 다 지고시작.. 결승전보면서 테란사기가 절로나오는 성원이형의 의료선 ㄷㄷ 어우 피곤해..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
흐아아암 정말 힘드네여 ㅠㅠ 성원이형 축하하고 강호 수고했고.. 개인적으로 즐거운 추억 만들고가는 대회였습니당.. ㅡ.ㅡ 하지만 귀국여정이 걱정.. 돌아가서 또 중국가야되고.. 개인적으로 성원이형하고 결승하고싶었는데 아쉽 ㅠㅠ
||
LMPeaches
Profile Joined December 2010
United States157 Posts
June 06 2011 02:30 GMT
#1682
Hey just wondering if anyone MIGHT know what hotkey setup MC uses to make his probes build on p?
Running is the only real sport, everything else is just a game
SilverLeagueElite
Profile Joined April 2010
United States626 Posts
June 06 2011 02:43 GMT
#1683
MC knows how to bring the hype, drama and skill to every tournament.
Maskedsatyr
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore1245 Posts
June 06 2011 02:51 GMT
#1684
On June 06 2011 11:30 LMPeaches wrote:
Hey just wondering if anyone MIGHT know what hotkey setup MC uses to make his probes build on p?

Custom hotkeys?
"Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!"
Blackrobe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States806 Posts
June 06 2011 02:52 GMT
#1685
On June 06 2011 11:28 TMStarcraft wrote:
Can someone translate his latest tweets?

Show nested quote +
oGsMC 장민철
참.. 팔로워가 1만명이 넘었네여 ㅋㅋ 한국게이머로는 최초인가? 아무튼 통역해주신우주님 장재호선수 fox코치님 성준이형 강호 성원이형 채팀장님 트레버 레이첼 다 수고많이하셨구 나도 수고많이했다 ㅋㅋ 기가바이트에선 꼭 우승해야지..
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
다음에 만약 오게되면 꼭 조별풀리그에서 1등해야지.. =_= 2등했더니 게임수가... 강호랑할때 한게임만 빌드에서 앞섰어도 좋았을텐뎅 ㅠㅠ 심리전에서 3판 다 지고시작.. 결승전보면서 테란사기가 절로나오는 성원이형의 의료선 ㄷㄷ 어우 피곤해..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
흐아아암 정말 힘드네여 ㅠㅠ 성원이형 축하하고 강호 수고했고.. 개인적으로 즐거운 추억 만들고가는 대회였습니당.. ㅡ.ㅡ 하지만 귀국여정이 걱정.. 돌아가서 또 중국가야되고.. 개인적으로 성원이형하고 결승하고싶었는데 아쉽 ㅠㅠ


Can anyone translate this? D:
"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
June 06 2011 02:54 GMT
#1686
On June 06 2011 11:52 Blackrobe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:28 TMStarcraft wrote:
Can someone translate his latest tweets?

oGsMC 장민철
참.. 팔로워가 1만명이 넘었네여 ㅋㅋ 한국게이머로는 최초인가? 아무튼 통역해주신우주님 장재호선수 fox코치님 성준이형 강호 성원이형 채팀장님 트레버 레이첼 다 수고많이하셨구 나도 수고많이했다 ㅋㅋ 기가바이트에선 꼭 우승해야지..
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
다음에 만약 오게되면 꼭 조별풀리그에서 1등해야지.. =_= 2등했더니 게임수가... 강호랑할때 한게임만 빌드에서 앞섰어도 좋았을텐뎅 ㅠㅠ 심리전에서 3판 다 지고시작.. 결승전보면서 테란사기가 절로나오는 성원이형의 의료선 ㄷㄷ 어우 피곤해..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
흐아아암 정말 힘드네여 ㅠㅠ 성원이형 축하하고 강호 수고했고.. 개인적으로 즐거운 추억 만들고가는 대회였습니당.. ㅡ.ㅡ 하지만 귀국여정이 걱정.. 돌아가서 또 중국가야되고.. 개인적으로 성원이형하고 결승하고싶었는데 아쉽 ㅠㅠ


Can anyone translate this? D:

I took this translation from another thread, several other people said basically the same thing so it's pretty accurate I believe.

"Wow I have a over 10,000 followers! Wonder if I'm the first one to break that number as a Korean gamer? Anyway I would like to give thanks to Milkies, Moon, Fox coach, July, Losira, MMA, Chae, Trevor, and Rachel. You guys worked so hard, and I worked hard as well ^^. I will try to win in Gigabyte Tournament....

If I ever come back to play in MLG, I will try to be #1 in pool play.. =_= Played soo much game when I came second.. Kinda wished if I was ahead of the build at least in one game vs Losira T.T. I was already 3 games behind in metagame? (psychologically)... As I was a watching the finals.. MMA's medivacs are quite overpowered.. Ugh..

Sooo tiredddd. Congrats to MMA, Losira.. It was an awesome tourney, and I made lots of great memories here in MLG.. I'm kinda worried though.. As soon as I get to Korea.. I have to get ready to go to China.. Personally I wanted to face MMA.. T.T"
Maskedsatyr
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore1245 Posts
June 06 2011 02:59 GMT
#1687
On June 06 2011 11:54 Olinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:52 Blackrobe wrote:
On June 06 2011 11:28 TMStarcraft wrote:
Can someone translate his latest tweets?

oGsMC 장민철
참.. 팔로워가 1만명이 넘었네여 ㅋㅋ 한국게이머로는 최초인가? 아무튼 통역해주신우주님 장재호선수 fox코치님 성준이형 강호 성원이형 채팀장님 트레버 레이첼 다 수고많이하셨구 나도 수고많이했다 ㅋㅋ 기가바이트에선 꼭 우승해야지..
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
다음에 만약 오게되면 꼭 조별풀리그에서 1등해야지.. =_= 2등했더니 게임수가... 강호랑할때 한게임만 빌드에서 앞섰어도 좋았을텐뎅 ㅠㅠ 심리전에서 3판 다 지고시작.. 결승전보면서 테란사기가 절로나오는 성원이형의 의료선 ㄷㄷ 어우 피곤해..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
흐아아암 정말 힘드네여 ㅠㅠ 성원이형 축하하고 강호 수고했고.. 개인적으로 즐거운 추억 만들고가는 대회였습니당.. ㅡ.ㅡ 하지만 귀국여정이 걱정.. 돌아가서 또 중국가야되고.. 개인적으로 성원이형하고 결승하고싶었는데 아쉽 ㅠㅠ


Can anyone translate this? D:

I took this translation from another thread, several other people said basically the same thing so it's pretty accurate I believe.

"Wow I have a over 10,000 followers! Wonder if I'm the first one to break that number as a Korean gamer? Anyway I would like to give thanks to Milkies, Moon, Fox coach, July, Losira, MMA, Chae, Trevor, and Rachel. You guys worked so hard, and I worked hard as well ^^. I will try to win in Gigabyte Tournament....

If I ever come back to play in MLG, I will try to be #1 in pool play.. =_= Played soo much game when I came second.. Kinda wished if I was ahead of the build at least in one game vs Losira T.T. I was already 3 games behind in metagame? (psychologically)... As I was a watching the finals.. MMA's medivacs are quite overpowered.. Ugh..

Sooo tiredddd. Congrats to MMA, Losira.. It was an awesome tourney, and I made lots of great memories here in MLG.. I'm kinda worried though.. As soon as I get to Korea.. I have to get ready to go to China.. Personally I wanted to face MMA.. T.T"

Great thanks
"Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!"
LMPeaches
Profile Joined December 2010
United States157 Posts
June 06 2011 03:00 GMT
#1688
On June 06 2011 11:51 Maskedsatyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:30 LMPeaches wrote:
Hey just wondering if anyone MIGHT know what hotkey setup MC uses to make his probes build on p?

Custom hotkeys?


He has been using it before custom hotkeys were implemented. Huk as well, wondering what hotkey preset they use.
Running is the only real sport, everything else is just a game
ooni
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1498 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-06 03:03:13
June 06 2011 03:02 GMT
#1689
On June 06 2011 11:28 TMStarcraft wrote:
Can someone translate his latest tweets?

Show nested quote +
oGsMC 장민철
참.. 팔로워가 1만명이 넘었네여 ㅋㅋ 한국게이머로는 최초인가? 아무튼 통역해주신우주님 장재호선수 fox코치님 성준이형 강호 성원이형 채팀장님 트레버 레이첼 다 수고많이하셨구 나도 수고많이했다 ㅋㅋ 기가바이트에선 꼭 우승해야지..
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
다음에 만약 오게되면 꼭 조별풀리그에서 1등해야지.. =_= 2등했더니 게임수가... 강호랑할때 한게임만 빌드에서 앞섰어도 좋았을텐뎅 ㅠㅠ 심리전에서 3판 다 지고시작.. 결승전보면서 테란사기가 절로나오는 성원이형의 의료선 ㄷㄷ 어우 피곤해..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
흐아아암 정말 힘드네여 ㅠㅠ 성원이형 축하하고 강호 수고했고.. 개인적으로 즐거운 추억 만들고가는 대회였습니당.. ㅡ.ㅡ 하지만 귀국여정이 걱정.. 돌아가서 또 중국가야되고.. 개인적으로 성원이형하고 결승하고싶었는데 아쉽 ㅠㅠ


oGsMC 장민철
HA.. Over 10000 followers keke Is this first for Korean progamer? Anyways Translator Milkis, FoxMoon, Fox's Coach, July, LosirA, MMA, Mr. Chae, Torch and Rachael thanks for all your efforts. Thanks for my efforts too keke. I am determined to win the Gigabyte Tournament.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
If I compete (in MLG) again, I will definately come first in group stages.. =_= I came seconds, the amount of games zzz... If only I had a build order win against LorsirA ㅠㅠ (<- that's a crying face) I started with three mind game loss.. Watching the finals, MMA's Medivac play naturally showing imbaness of Terran ㄷㄷ (<-consequent voiced stop sounds, indicating shaking, usually of one's leg) Soooo Tired..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
Woah really tiring ㅠㅠ Grats MMA, you did well LorisiA.. Personally the tournament left me good memories.. ㅡ.ㅡ But I am worried about going back (to Korea).. Going back, need to go to China first (I think it's because of a flight stop?).. Personally I wanted to verse MMA in the finals, kinda a shame ㅠㅠ


God damn, twitter punctuations, plus MC uses polite form in most of the sentences because he's younger than LorsirA and MMA and so on... (yep, he doesn't certainly look younger)

EDIT: Ninja'ed
Hi!
tuho133
Profile Joined June 2011
120 Posts
June 06 2011 03:15 GMT
#1690
To me MC beating IdrA was already enough for this tournament :D His English was really good too.
From now on no one is gonna bitching about how good MC is, and they can't refuse the fact that MC is the best protoss on the world!
SilverLeagueElite
Profile Joined April 2010
United States626 Posts
June 06 2011 03:46 GMT
#1691
Reading through MC's twitter, he apparently considers Idra a friend.
TheGiftedApe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1243 Posts
June 06 2011 04:17 GMT
#1692
[image loading]
classic ogsmc ------^

GJ MC at MLG very exciting run. MLG columbus was awesome in general, very cool we can watch the actual replays.
xO-Gaming.com || [xO]TheGiftedApe.364 || xO-Gaming Manager.
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
June 06 2011 04:18 GMT
#1693
MC made a great showing this weekend and was definitely one of the most entertaining players in the entire tournament! MC fanboy forever :D
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
June 06 2011 04:26 GMT
#1694
add me, MC is such a great player, and a great entertainer! ^__^

Also... a funny little thing in his games vs. NaniWa. Naniwa called himself the "suicide toss" after he /danced and lost.
According to the OP (TL on MC): I guess they didn't know that that MinChul's nickname in the korean community for SC1 was "suicide toss." In sc1 before one of his matches he went up to the camera and took his index finger and did the neck slice motion. Then he lost looking like a complete fool. Hence the term suicide toss was coined.

Inno pls...
HuTSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia188 Posts
June 06 2011 04:31 GMT
#1695
Such a baller, his charms have persuaded my opinion of him =.=

Sign me up!
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
June 06 2011 04:33 GMT
#1696
On June 06 2011 12:02 ooni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2011 11:28 TMStarcraft wrote:
Can someone translate his latest tweets?

oGsMC 장민철
참.. 팔로워가 1만명이 넘었네여 ㅋㅋ 한국게이머로는 최초인가? 아무튼 통역해주신우주님 장재호선수 fox코치님 성준이형 강호 성원이형 채팀장님 트레버 레이첼 다 수고많이하셨구 나도 수고많이했다 ㅋㅋ 기가바이트에선 꼭 우승해야지..
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
다음에 만약 오게되면 꼭 조별풀리그에서 1등해야지.. =_= 2등했더니 게임수가... 강호랑할때 한게임만 빌드에서 앞섰어도 좋았을텐뎅 ㅠㅠ 심리전에서 3판 다 지고시작.. 결승전보면서 테란사기가 절로나오는 성원이형의 의료선 ㄷㄷ 어우 피곤해..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
흐아아암 정말 힘드네여 ㅠㅠ 성원이형 축하하고 강호 수고했고.. 개인적으로 즐거운 추억 만들고가는 대회였습니당.. ㅡ.ㅡ 하지만 귀국여정이 걱정.. 돌아가서 또 중국가야되고.. 개인적으로 성원이형하고 결승하고싶었는데 아쉽 ㅠㅠ


oGsMC 장민철
HA.. Over 10000 followers keke Is this first for Korean progamer? Anyways Translator Milkis, FoxMoon, Fox's Coach, July, LosirA, MMA, Mr. Chae, Torch and Rachael thanks for all your efforts. Thanks for my efforts too keke. I am determined to win the Gigabyte Tournament.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

oGsMC 장민철
If I compete (in MLG) again, I will definately come first in group stages.. =_= I came seconds, the amount of games zzz... If only I had a build order win against LorsirA ㅠㅠ (<- that's a crying face) I started with three mind game loss.. Watching the finals, MMA's Medivac play naturally showing imbaness of Terran ㄷㄷ (<-consequent voiced stop sounds, indicating shaking, usually of one's leg) Soooo Tired..
6 minutes ago

oGsMC 장민철
Woah really tiring ㅠㅠ Grats MMA, you did well LorisiA.. Personally the tournament left me good memories.. ㅡ.ㅡ But I am worried about going back (to Korea).. Going back, need to go to China first (I think it's because of a flight stop?).. Personally I wanted to verse MMA in the finals, kinda a shame ㅠㅠ


God damn, twitter punctuations, plus MC uses polite form in most of the sentences because he's younger than LorsirA and MMA and so on... (yep, he doesn't certainly look younger)

EDIT: Ninja'ed

He has to drop by Shanghai for the StarsWar Killer 6 semifinals/finals, I believe.
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
June 06 2011 06:22 GMT
#1697
Message from MC to his fans at the fanclub:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.
BeefEU
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands260 Posts
June 06 2011 06:29 GMT
#1698
On June 06 2011 15:22 Milkis wrote:
Message from MC to his fans at the fanclub:

안녕하세요 팬 여러분들 장민철입니다
이번에 미국와서 MLG대회 하게 되었는데 재밌는 경기도 많이하고
많은 팬분들과 이렇게 즐거운 추억만들어서 좋구요
기회가 된다면 다음에도 미국에와서 재밌는 경기 하고싶네요
또 이드라선수랑 재밌는 스토리도 만들어가는거 같아서 재밌고
실제로는 서로 이야기도 자주하고 그렇게 사이가 나쁘지않아서
이렇게 더 도발할수 있는거 같아요
이제 곧 한국갔다가 중국 가는데 기가바이트에서는 꼭 우승할수있도록 하겠습니다

Translation:

To all my fans, Hello! I'm MC.
I was able to come to America and participate in the MLG and got to play many entertaining games.
And it's also great that I was able to make such fond memories with many fans.
If the opportunity arises again I hope to come to america next time too to play more entertaining games.
And it was also really fun because it looks like I'm creating a fun storyline with Idra,
In reality we talk to each other often and our relationship isn't that bad, so that's why I'm able make provoking statements like that.
And now I'll go to Korea soon, and then to China, and I'll do my best to win at Gigabyte.


I'm a true IdrA fan but man who can not root for MC? That guy is a fucking hero!

Keep doing what you do and keep fighting!!!!!!

MC better wins Gigabyte tournament!!
landmarktiger
Profile Joined April 2011
226 Posts
June 06 2011 06:33 GMT
#1699
I absolutely love MC both as a player and as an entertainer - SC2 personality. People need to understand when he does his celebrations and "BM" he is doing it for show and entertainment for us - he has tremendous respect for idra. He doesnt really mean them literally. On the other hand i dont think i can say the same think when some of the other players BM like idra to huk maybe.
Futarchy
Profile Joined June 2011
Singapore59 Posts
June 06 2011 07:12 GMT
#1700
I usually support zergs over protoss but MC won me over in his second game against Losira. Excellent defense and crisis management, really showing his skills.

Sign me up, ^^,
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 572
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19842
Calm 3564
Mini 439
Mind 82
Free 65
910 65
soO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 20
Dota 2
Gorgc5445
canceldota61
Counter-Strike
fl0m6196
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3147
Other Games
FrodaN873
Beastyqt539
Liquid`Hasu260
Khaldor191
Livibee187
C9.Mang0158
Trikslyr119
RotterdaM116
IndyStarCraft 103
QueenE69
ZombieGrub31
BRAT_OK 17
MindelVK12
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• FirePhoenix12
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2377
• WagamamaTV255
League of Legends
• Nemesis2272
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur703
• Scarra112
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.