• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:27
CEST 23:27
KST 06:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8116 users

MC Fan Club - Page 70

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 422 Next
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
April 29 2011 17:08 GMT
#1381
Maybe Jung Hoon? That would be oGsTOP.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
April 30 2011 02:58 GMT
#1382
GOGO MC!!!
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
April 30 2011 06:17 GMT
#1383
We need a thread dedicated to translating MC's tweets or all korean players in general :D
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Nokart
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 08:31:56
April 30 2011 08:30 GMT
#1384
Hello, a korean nerd loving sc2 and like to read TL.net and sign me up for this fanclub too.

MC posted and deleted his twitter posts at 4/22. I read someone asking for translation so I registered TL and did translation as much as I can. But after I finished translation, posts were deleted. Some guessed those posts were deleted because those hinted about TSL results.

Anyway, I asked him if I could post translation here because TSL results are widely known now but got no reply. Then again, he basically said almost all of it when he was doing a show program at 4/27 (which was streamed by blackcitatel) so I will post translation.

I hope there will be no problem posting deleted twitter posts. I'll try to translate MC's further twitter posts
--------------------------- written in 4/22
(deleted posts)

Although I've been not practicing very much due to many competition schedules, after losing to MKP and PoltPrime, it really got to me that my vs. terran strategy no longer works.

After coming to copenhagen and practicing with european terran players, I was surprised yet again. They were no longer the ones i knew before(meaning they are very good). They were showing better macro than korean terran players. Forgotten strategies, new strategies such as creative medivac plays. All those gave me fresh shock.

I was saying to terran players that they were playing comfortable, but I was playing comfortable too, with Khaydarin Crystal Upgrade. ( I think MC means MC used to think terrans were winning a bit easy by being terran but he too was winning easy by being protoss)
I can say for sure. I 'was' the best sc2 player. I am 'not' the best sc2 player now.

I will try hard to take that title again. That's what I want and I think my fans want that too. I will rebuild my reputation as terran killer. My fans probably know that all my recent loss are vs. terran.

I wish to be MC who used to be winning like it's granted. I am proud of my english and I was proud of my sc2 skill but right now, I am ashamed of my sc2 skill. I will get my confidence back(by practicing harder i think). Thank you and love you all for those helping me not break.

----------------------------
(below posts are not deleted)

Now, about Denmark. First, copenhagen's price is waywaywaywayway too expensive!. 3,000 won for a coke, 2,400 won for a bottle of water, minimum taxi wage is like 8,000 won takes 20,000 won for a meal. I exchanged 500,000 won and I'm becoming a begger(for korean, this means he's money is evaporating really fast)

Tomorrow, Copenhagen Games begins and I really want to win. I wan to show fans great games once again. ^^ Now, gotta sleep.. love you all.

edit: ( ) is my interpretation about MC's posts
Nokart
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 10:19:18
April 30 2011 09:45 GMT
#1385
Today's MC twit
+ Show Spoiler +

game 1 of Clide vs Killer shows current status of TvP... aftermath of removal of Khaydarin Crystal -_- . upgrade is not a problem. I play with MKP on ladder and I was 33 upgrade and MKP was 11 upgrade and did 200vs200 fight and I lost. MMM IMBA!
(well, his tone is bit polite though )
kheldorin
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore539 Posts
April 30 2011 10:11 GMT
#1386
Thanks for the translation. Really appreciate it.

But I think you should put the latest translation in spoiler tags.
kheldorin
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 14:25:07
April 30 2011 14:24 GMT
#1387
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
April 30 2011 14:31 GMT
#1388
Nice translations Nokart!
#TeamBuLba
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 30 2011 14:59 GMT
#1389
dont worry mc, you will once again show us the way how to defeat those filthy terrans!
loveeholicce
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Korea (South)785 Posts
April 30 2011 15:17 GMT
#1390
On April 30 2011 18:45 Nokart wrote:
Today's MC twit
+ Show Spoiler +

game 1 of Clide vs Killer shows current status of TvP... aftermath of removal of Khaydarin Crystal -_- . upgrade is not a problem. I play with MKP on ladder and I was 33 upgrade and MKP was 11 upgrade and did 200vs200 fight and I lost. MMM IMBA!
(well, his tone is bit polite though )


LOL
상처받은 그대에 가슴에 사랑을 심어줄께요♥
ShLiM
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria178 Posts
April 30 2011 15:22 GMT
#1391
Nice Job Nokart !!! thx
IBASI ZMIQTA
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
April 30 2011 15:40 GMT
#1392
You can never have enough translators! Thanks a lot for doing this, nokart.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
April 30 2011 16:26 GMT
#1393
On April 30 2011 18:45 Nokart wrote:
Today's MC twit
+ Show Spoiler +

game 1 of Clide vs Killer shows current status of TvP... aftermath of removal of Khaydarin Crystal -_- . upgrade is not a problem. I play with MKP on ladder and I was 33 upgrade and MKP was 11 upgrade and did 200vs200 fight and I lost. MMM IMBA!
(well, his tone is bit polite though )


Well of course MMM is imba in the hands of MARINEkingprime. My MMM definitely isn't imba, especially when it's 1-1 vs. a 3-3 toss ball lol
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 30 2011 23:51 GMT
#1394
mc is gonna rip ace to shreds so bad...
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
May 01 2011 03:24 GMT
#1395
thank you for the translations!! whenever I see him tweet I for some reason really want to know what he is saying xD
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 04:23:58
May 01 2011 04:19 GMT
#1396
Thanks for translations Nokart. MC sounds like he's really practicing hard again.

MC sounds pissed about absence of "Khaydarin Crystal Upgrade" since he brings it up all the time. I agree with him. Change was not needed due to slow ass HT's easy sniped/EMPd by ghosts and makes people make boring colossi even more, not to mention you need insta storms with crappy gateway units.
MC for president
Nokart
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)7 Posts
May 01 2011 09:09 GMT
#1397
MC twit 5/01

ogs is recruiting for players~ qualification term .. probably.. high ladder points? if I think my oppenant is worthy during my ladder games I may scout him XD

---------------
and sorry guys yesterday's translation I said MKP but now I think it's ogsTOP.
he said Jung Hoon and both MKP and TOP's name is Jung Hoon but TOP is same team with MC so I think MC refers to TOP but maybe not. MKP does ladder too. so we just have to guess blahblah
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
May 01 2011 21:10 GMT
#1398
MC - please get upgrades. You loosing too many games for this simple mistake.
MC for president
Flowjo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States928 Posts
May 02 2011 08:41 GMT
#1399
On May 01 2011 18:09 Nokart wrote:
MC twit 5/01

ogs is recruiting for players~ qualification term .. probably.. high ladder points? if I think my oppenant is worthy during my ladder games I may scout him XD

---------------
and sorry guys yesterday's translation I said MKP but now I think it's ogsTOP.
he said Jung Hoon and both MKP and TOP's name is Jung Hoon but TOP is same team with MC so I think MC refers to TOP but maybe not. MKP does ladder too. so we just have to guess blahblah


moreeeee pleasssse!!!
IMNestea's biggest fan.
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 03:51:30
May 03 2011 03:21 GMT
#1400
http://www.justin.tv/liquidhuk/b/284757651
MC on Huk's stream, 3 days ago.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub269
Nina 174
NeuroSwarm 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14457
NaDa 14
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4107
Liquid`Hasu607
Other Games
summit1g2387
Liquid`RaSZi1932
shahzam506
WinterStarcraft383
ToD346
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason32
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade949
Other Games
• imaqtpie1057
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 33m
INu's Battles
13h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 33m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.