• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10254 users

The HuK Fan Club - Page 208

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 342 Next
HaRveHHH
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom20 Posts
August 16 2011 19:00 GMT
#4141
defo still a HuK fan :D
For a wounded man shall say to attack; "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven" Such is the rule of honour.
SushilS
Profile Joined November 2010
2115 Posts
August 16 2011 19:02 GMT
#4142
Sign me out TT
iceiceice: I’m going to make this short; I am the one true tinker player.
Stefan0172
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands16 Posts
August 16 2011 19:04 GMT
#4143
sign me in 10 times
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
August 16 2011 19:16 GMT
#4144
Don't trivialize HuK's decision to leave as just being greedy. He thought long and hard about it, but he's been offered a LOT of money. And to be honest? That's HUGE for ESPORTS. It says that you can make a decent living by being a pro. He's got to look out for his future. Your career is a very shaky thing when you're a progamer, cut him some slack.

And he's still going to be friends with the TL guys, he's still going to be living and practicing in Korea.

Best of luck to him, TL and EG in their future endeavors.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
BlackGosu
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1046 Posts
August 16 2011 19:23 GMT
#4145
sign me in, reading that article has made me a huk fan
Jar Jar Binks
JeanBob
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada295 Posts
August 16 2011 19:30 GMT
#4146
Sign me up, I wish HuK the best of lucks with EG, I'm really sad for him, for his (ex) teammates and for Liquid, but I really hope that he improves a lot. I love watching him play. Still a fan!
"Teach the ones below you something you have learnt and learn from the ones above you." -Sonata Arctica
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
August 16 2011 19:33 GMT
#4147
On August 17 2011 04:02 SushilS wrote:
Sign me out TT

Unbelievable. But to each his own.
#TeamBuLba
pt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States813 Posts
August 16 2011 19:34 GMT
#4148
On August 17 2011 03:28 rawrss wrote:
Anyone have a 1080p wallpaper of the http://www.myeg.net/ site right now?

+ Show Spoiler +
Huk and Idra faceoff pic


idra would win in arm wrestling.... just look at him!
EG-TL!
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
August 16 2011 19:37 GMT
#4149
keep me in, im a fan of huk not his team (though i do like EG and Liquid im normally against teamhopping of major ace players) i do feel that the old liquid huk banner should be kept under the other pictures with a date of when he joined and when he left, when he joined liquid i was quite apathetic i honestly thought that liquid had made a mistake in signing "that cheesey idiot" personally at the time i very much disliked huk as a player and thought that he wouldnt last long in korea that he would go home within a month or two unable to handle the intense korean training schedules....one year later he has gained my utmost respect not just as a player but as a person, unlike other teams being on liquid he was able to show his personality far more than if he were on another team, this personality i grew to understand and with that understanding admire to a certain extent...his playstyle evolved to one that remained quite entertaining to watch but lost its "allinish" feel he is one of the very few players who found a way to pressure with protoss and not have it be an allin simply by knowing when to attack and when not to by experience (takes a TON of games to figure that out) there have been many great experiences that huk has had with liquid, im thinking of his win at dreamhack finals as i write this, being coached through his win by liquid'NonY, then after his nail bitingly close win against moon having the whole team storm the stage to congratulate him for taking the championship

with all this i feel it appropriate to say this
wherever you may be, whatever you may do, you have made a fan out of me this past year, and i will support your career decisions, and with that i say for the last time

LIQUID'HUK FIGHTING!!!!~

as well as the first time

EG'HUK FIGHTING!!!~

now go win a GSL Code S :D
Defrath
Profile Joined February 2011
United States30 Posts
August 16 2011 19:40 GMT
#4150
I'm not going to lie, I love Liquid a lot more than I like EG. But EG is a solid team, and not only that, but they are uniting arguably the best foreigner zerg with the best foreigner protoss. The combination of the two together will vastly improve both of their games. I can't wait to see the results. It makes me sad that HuK won't be apart of Liquid, but he is still the same player and he can only improve from this point on.
What is the color of the night?
jonathan1
Profile Joined October 2010
United States395 Posts
August 16 2011 19:43 GMT
#4151
never liked liquid. best of luck in EG.
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
August 16 2011 19:44 GMT
#4152
Sign me out.

I'm sorry.
Kiangani
Profile Joined April 2011
United States122 Posts
August 16 2011 19:46 GMT
#4153
On August 17 2011 04:33 garlicface wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:02 SushilS wrote:
Sign me out TT

Unbelievable. But to each his own.


To each his own, yeah, but don't take away your respect for someone else for making decisions about their own careers and lives =/. Sign me up, Huk is probably my favorite Protoss right now and I don't think I'm in the club yet.
"david some do it T>T" - The Emperor, SlayerS BoxeR, MLG Pro Circuit 2011 Anaheim
CreationSoul
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Romania231 Posts
August 16 2011 19:46 GMT
#4154
Sign me in right now!
Quitting is the easy way out...
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 19:50:33
August 16 2011 19:47 GMT
#4155
On August 17 2011 02:29 Airship wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:18 Talin wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


You are speculating.

There's a lot of people who don't take the financially better offer if it means abandoning a steady working environment that gives you more chances in the long run and you fit in well with the people you work with.

It's not as uncommon as a lot of people seem to think.

There's also plenty of examples in any sport of players who ended up making the wrong turn in their career by blindly chasing money.

The world doesn't work as simple as you seem to think.


Ok but this is all wrong. If anything, EG is more stable than TL and will offer more chances in the long run. It's just a benefit of how well the business is run, and how many great sponsors they have. I suspect a lot of people think that HuK will be losing practice partners. I'm just trying to think of reasons you might see this as a poor career move. That's not true, all of the teams regularly practice together.


Everything I've seen in SC2 (and not only SC2) tells me that EG is nowhere near being more stable than TL, and that they can't really manage the team they have. I have no idea why people think EG is a successful organization - they have no fundamental success at all, they're only living on marketing and hype.

This works out well for EG's management and sponsors - but not for the players whose skill and reputation (that they've built elsewhere) they are exploiting.

EG will not even be IN Starcraft 2 in the long run. It doesn't make sense for them to keep investing in Korea long term when there are games with million dollar tournaments and much bigger potential in the western scene popping up.
TheLaw
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States172 Posts
August 16 2011 19:48 GMT
#4156
Sign me in I love this guy. Best of luck in EG to hell with the haters!
Cowards die in shame.
karlmengsk
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada230 Posts
August 16 2011 19:52 GMT
#4157
not gonna lie, as much as I love TL and think HuK was a perfect fit for them, the idea of HuK and IdrA playing together and pwning noobs makes the insides of me squeal like the fangirl I am.
That puppy is killing e-sports
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
August 16 2011 19:52 GMT
#4158
On August 17 2011 04:47 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:29 Airship wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:18 Talin wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


You are speculating.

There's a lot of people who don't take the financially better offer if it means abandoning a steady working environment that gives you more chances in the long run and you fit in well with the people you work with.

It's not as uncommon as a lot of people seem to think.

There's also plenty of examples in any sport of players who ended up making the wrong turn in their career by blindly chasing money.

The world doesn't work as simple as you seem to think.


Ok but this is all wrong. If anything, EG is more stable than TL and will offer more chances in the long run. It's just a benefit of how well the business is run, and how many great sponsors they have. I suspect a lot of people think that HuK will be losing practice partners. I'm just trying to think of reasons you might see this as a poor career move. That's not true, all of the teams regularly practice together.


Everything I've seen in SC2 (and not only SC2) tells me that EG is nowhere near being more stable than TL, and that they can't really manage the team they have. I have no idea why people think EG is a successful organization - they have no fundamental success at all, they're only living on marketing and hype.

This works out well for EG's management and sponsors - but not for the players whose skill and reputation (that they've built elsewhere) they are exploiting.

EG will not even be IN Starcraft 2 in the long run. -_-

First I tried to argue with you and telling how wrong you are. Then i saw that your username is Talin, the hater who goes in all the EG-fanclubs to bash them. So I better don't waste my time and neither should you in these FANclubs.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 20:01:40
August 16 2011 19:57 GMT
#4159
On August 17 2011 04:52 Hardigan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:47 Talin wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:29 Airship wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:18 Talin wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


You are speculating.

There's a lot of people who don't take the financially better offer if it means abandoning a steady working environment that gives you more chances in the long run and you fit in well with the people you work with.

It's not as uncommon as a lot of people seem to think.

There's also plenty of examples in any sport of players who ended up making the wrong turn in their career by blindly chasing money.

The world doesn't work as simple as you seem to think.


Ok but this is all wrong. If anything, EG is more stable than TL and will offer more chances in the long run. It's just a benefit of how well the business is run, and how many great sponsors they have. I suspect a lot of people think that HuK will be losing practice partners. I'm just trying to think of reasons you might see this as a poor career move. That's not true, all of the teams regularly practice together.


Everything I've seen in SC2 (and not only SC2) tells me that EG is nowhere near being more stable than TL, and that they can't really manage the team they have. I have no idea why people think EG is a successful organization - they have no fundamental success at all, they're only living on marketing and hype.

This works out well for EG's management and sponsors - but not for the players whose skill and reputation (that they've built elsewhere) they are exploiting.

EG will not even be IN Starcraft 2 in the long run. -_-

First I tried to argue with you and telling how wrong you are. Then i saw that your username is Talin, the hater who goes in all the EG-fanclubs to bash them. So I better don't waste my time and neither should you in these FANclubs.


I do try to avoid "EG" fanclubs, I just can't keep up with all the players they're buying off. I was a regular visitor in this thread for a long time now, it's kind of hard to get used to having to avoid it. -_-

Anyway, no idea why you would argue with me in the first place. My reply wasn't directed to you at all, and it's not like you really can argue anyway.
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
August 16 2011 20:00 GMT
#4160
Obviously this is driven in large part by finances; oGs has vastly better practice partners than EG, and HuK is super-tight with MC and comfortable by all accounts on TL.

Being a professional progamer is great, but you have a very limited timespan in which to do your best (White-Ra is the exception that proves the rule, and even then, he's not going to be progaming into his 50s... or is he? 0_0).

Rumors indicate HuK was offered around a low six-figure salary, but whatever the number is, HuK has the right to look after his future, and I wish him the best; the tag in front of his name doesn't and never will make him the player he is-- though Liquid did so very much for him. I wish them both the best.

HuK fighting!
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 342 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift3757
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10510
JimRising 723
C9.Mang0331
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.