• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:11
CEST 19:11
KST 02:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9386 users

The HuK Fan Club - Page 203

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 342 Next
Gnomie
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark39 Posts
August 16 2011 16:53 GMT
#4041
Sign me up!
HuK is still HuK and it's gonna be AWESOME to see IdrA in the GSL again!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!
Gogo destroy NaDa and then.... kill NesTea.... -.- bad seeding ftw.
Cheers!
"I can beat IdrA in a real game. Without real units." - HuK
Virtue
Profile Joined July 2010
United States318 Posts
August 16 2011 16:54 GMT
#4042
Keep fighting HuK! You are great and I really hope that the move to EG will be a good one for you. I wish you would still be with Liquid, but I am glad a good opportunity like this will allow you to have a better life.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
August 16 2011 16:54 GMT
#4043
I love you HuK! Despite the sadness of the news you're still Huk<3
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Consolidate
Profile Joined February 2010
United States829 Posts
August 16 2011 16:54 GMT
#4044
I wonder how long it'll be before HuK starts sporting a chin-strap?
Creature posessed the the spirit of inquiry and bloodlust - Adventure Time
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
August 16 2011 16:55 GMT
#4045
Oh guys. Everyone goes for his goals in life. EG will give him more money, better conditions for training, more money etc.. If he is good, he will be paid good! You should support him no matter what team does he represent, he will still entertain you the same way my brothers and sisters. DREAMHUK FOREVER ! HUK HWAITING!
one day.. i'll lose my mind
Setze
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark16 Posts
August 16 2011 16:55 GMT
#4046
Sellout.


User was warned for this post
PlatinumKing
Profile Joined February 2011
66 Posts
August 16 2011 16:55 GMT
#4047
Im so happy for you to achieve such a nice contract that EG obviously offered.
You are my fav HuK <3
snaerdi
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland70 Posts
August 16 2011 16:55 GMT
#4048
I'm SO happy you joined EG, HuK fighting!
This is why we can't have nice things.. SC 2 || Skyrim || Diablo III || ME 3
Ickalanda
Profile Joined November 2010
United States50 Posts
August 16 2011 16:55 GMT
#4049
The only reason the EG switch makes me sad is because of all the people he is leaving behind at Liquid and oGs, it really seemed like family

I am still a Huk fan though
By the numbers boys!
Cryogenic
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada75 Posts
August 16 2011 16:57 GMT
#4050
Once a fan, still a fan, always a fan.

Go EG.HuK!
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." - Nora Roberts .:| Scarlett |:.
K_Dilkington
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden449 Posts
August 16 2011 16:58 GMT
#4051
On August 17 2011 01:54 Consolidate wrote:
I wonder how long it'll be before HuK starts sporting a chin-strap?


hahaha!
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by the age of 18
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
August 16 2011 16:58 GMT
#4052
Sign me up as a new fan! GOOO EGHuK!
Itzeddiieee
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)787 Posts
August 16 2011 16:59 GMT
#4053
been fan, still fan. HUK<333333

*insert picture of fan here*
LinkofShadows
Profile Joined April 2011
United States31 Posts
August 16 2011 16:59 GMT
#4054
HuK I wish you great luck in the future since you were the player who got me to aim for #1 in SC2. However this announcement hurts the image of you. HuK hwaiting. EG better damn well not screw your #1 foreigner spot.
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
August 16 2011 16:59 GMT
#4055
Lost a lot of respect from me, but it was the right choice i suppose. I think my resent lies more towards EG. Neverless, I'll stick by your side HuK. You have a lot to prove back to me </3
AtreSamus
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden142 Posts
August 16 2011 17:00 GMT
#4056
Dont listen to the haters Chris!
Even though I, with alot of other people seem to have, liked you to stay with TL, we (atleast I) wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you play and have fun
Im as wide as a Mothership. I even cloak children and small objects when I move around.
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
August 16 2011 17:01 GMT
#4057
Wish HuK all the best! I'll always support HuK as long he remains the awesome dude that he is, please pull out some great GSL results for both your teams
Liquid`HerO!!!
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
August 16 2011 17:02 GMT
#4058
For everyone who is stopping being HuK's fan, two new ones will emerge.

Sign me up, I will follow IdrA's new teammate.
joen05
Profile Joined July 2011
United States126 Posts
August 16 2011 17:03 GMT
#4059
HuK, while I wished you wouldn't leave Liquid, I can respect your decision. I can't say that I'll follow as closely anymore, as I'm not an EG fan, but I do wish you luck in all you do.
Team Liquid | HerO | NonY | TLO | Sheth | Ret | Zenio | Taeja | Sea ||| Never Forget: Jinro | HayprO |||
Alasper
Profile Joined June 2011
179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 17:06:42
August 16 2011 17:04 GMT
#4060
When people said huk was going to EG, I didn't believe it, not for one second. When I read the official thread, I still didn't believe it. I thought it was a joke. With that being said,

You made me a sad panda.

Edit: I will say this, I'm still a fan, and you are still my favorite player of ALL time. I just hope that this new opportunity helps you give us more first place finishes. TL fighting.

Huk Fighting.
Cheering for: STParting, EGHuK, LiquidTaeja, LiquidHerO, LiquidSheth, LiquidTLO, Violet, MvPDongRaeGu, SlayerSMMA, SlayerSCrank, SlayerSCoca, LG-IM Seed
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 342 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 216
ProTech160
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1923
Soulkey 1134
EffOrt 707
Mini 493
Larva 347
Horang2 240
ZerO 232
actioN 162
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 96
Mind 84
Sharp 82
Shinee 57
Sea.KH 50
sorry 49
Barracks 34
Trap 26
Bale 25
Hyun 25
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3931
pashabiceps759
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1382
Grubby1207
hiko818
FrodaN579
XBOCT258
Livibee215
TKL 117
C9.Mang0113
QueenE88
Mew2King44
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV693
League of Legends
• Nemesis3600
• TFBlade683
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie208
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 49m
Patches Events
22h 49m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.