• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7564 users

The HuK Fan Club - Page 205

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 342 Next
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
August 16 2011 17:18 GMT
#4081
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


You are speculating.

There's a lot of people who don't take the financially better offer if it means abandoning a steady working environment that gives you more chances in the long run and you fit in well with the people you work with.

It's not as uncommon as a lot of people seem to think.

There's also plenty of examples in any sport of players who ended up making the wrong turn in their career by blindly chasing money.

The world doesn't work as simple as you seem to think.
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
August 16 2011 17:19 GMT
#4082
On August 17 2011 02:06 Killainstnct wrote:
Huk is not retarded.

He knows how and why he is where he is and he'll have plans to maintain his form, hes bright enough to know that if he doesn't, the income from EG wouldn't exactly last.

We've heard it from FXO that all the korean teams actually work together to an extent to practice, and having all those friends in oGs will certainly help.

GL on your new team huk. I'm sad to see you leave Liquid` because they have very similar ideals to myself(morals and such) but I fully understand why you're doing this.

Just out of curiousity: How do you know the "morals" of TL?
Slayth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States325 Posts
August 16 2011 17:19 GMT
#4083
Not a fan of you moving to EG, but i still love you HuK. I love the player, even if I don't necessarily love the team.
Fanclubs I'm in: Destiny, EGHuK, EGIdrA, IMNestea, LiquidTLO, LiquidJinro, IMLosira, TypePhoeNix, MvPDongRaeGu, STJuly, WhiteRa. "this is more fucked up than lord of the flies" - Tasteless , "WHEN THERE'S NO INTERNET, LAN ROCKS" - Lim Yo-Hwan
MeLo
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia192 Posts
August 16 2011 17:19 GMT
#4084
On August 17 2011 02:08 zex66 wrote:
Is Huk still going to stay in the ogs house?


No, he's going to be living with IdrA and PuMa.
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
August 16 2011 17:20 GMT
#4085
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


It's not that hard to understand. Everyone knows why he left TL but don't try to tell people not to be upset about it.

Some fans feel betrayed, there nothing can be done here.
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
Horst
Profile Joined November 2010
338 Posts
August 16 2011 17:20 GMT
#4086
I've always been an EG fan... its the supervillan vibe they throw off. Idra is awesome.

I've always also been a HuK fan... just because his playstyle is awesome, and his mannerisms and attitude are also awesome.

Now that EG and HuK are together....

I need fresh underpants.
KayBee
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden156 Posts
August 16 2011 17:21 GMT
#4087
Very sad to see you go too EG, but you always been a brilliant player and you will have my support, even tho I have more heart for TL then for EG.

Peace EGHuK, peace!
#2GDStudio
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
August 16 2011 17:21 GMT
#4088
I can totally relate to these kind of decisions.

Sign me up, GL Huk!!
Everyday Girl's Day~!
zex66
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada651 Posts
August 16 2011 17:21 GMT
#4089
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


This. Huk is a working man first and a team mate second. He honestly has to look out for himself and his well being and if EG came along and gave him a much better offer than so be it and good for Huk. I can understand being a little sad but to flat out stop being a Huk fan just means that the person was only a liquid fan and didn't care for the player.
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 17:22:29
August 16 2011 17:22 GMT
#4090
Always been a fan and that wont change for a while.

You're a sick skilled player, I wish you this switch will only be positive for your career!

Anyway, whatever happens from now on, I'm sure it'll be for the best.

TL and EG fighting!

HuK fighting, whatever tag you're under!
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
Makura
Profile Joined December 2010
United States317 Posts
August 16 2011 17:25 GMT
#4091
This is a fan club for Huk is it not? Now while i love and support Liquid, the focus of your fanship (to me) SHOULD be the player and if ur more concerned with the team... Dunno what else to say
SHOW THEM WHAT THE CATFISH COMBO IS ALL ABOUT!
DeepBlu2
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States975 Posts
August 16 2011 17:26 GMT
#4092
All the people calling me crazy yesterday. Good to see that I am right. I am still a fan.
u gotta sk8
UniquE.
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada143 Posts
August 16 2011 17:27 GMT
#4093
Love ya bro Totally understand why you did it..!! when it comes down to it you gotta do whats best for you "HuK" and everyone knows money make the world go around. Whatever I like EG and personally Im happy to see you go to them if you cant be or aint staying in Liquid. On the plus side having 3 of the Top in each race will help all of your playing alot and obviously your up on the Korea scene so you can help getting IdrA a lot of practice partners. GL Bro!!
darcevader88
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada648 Posts
August 16 2011 17:28 GMT
#4094
I love teamliquid and I love you HuK and neither will change, Just keep kicking ass and taking names my friend, more titles await you! <3

EG.HuK FIGHTING!!!!!!
TL FIGHTING!!!

"The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark and most people don't even know how to swim."
sOda~
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom441 Posts
August 16 2011 17:28 GMT
#4095
gj in code s
IM THE SHIT BITCH
Airship
Profile Joined August 2010
United States465 Posts
August 16 2011 17:29 GMT
#4096
On August 17 2011 02:18 Talin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:14 Airship wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:12 vectorix108 wrote:
No longer a fan. HuK, I know you had your reasons for leaving, but I cannot support you anymore. I know you or any of your other fans will give a shit, but I just wanted to say how I feel. Gl in your future.


Are you serious? You would have done the exact same thing as HuK and I'm not even speculating, that's fact


You are speculating.

There's a lot of people who don't take the financially better offer if it means abandoning a steady working environment that gives you more chances in the long run and you fit in well with the people you work with.

It's not as uncommon as a lot of people seem to think.

There's also plenty of examples in any sport of players who ended up making the wrong turn in their career by blindly chasing money.

The world doesn't work as simple as you seem to think.


Ok but this is all wrong. If anything, EG is more stable than TL and will offer more chances in the long run. It's just a benefit of how well the business is run, and how many great sponsors they have. I suspect a lot of people think that HuK will be losing practice partners. I'm just trying to think of reasons you might see this as a poor career move. That's not true, all of the teams regularly practice together.
lowkontrast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States855 Posts
August 16 2011 17:29 GMT
#4097
1. Good job in Code S.
2. GL in EG.
3. HuK fighting!

♥
UnholyGregor
Profile Joined January 2011
111 Posts
August 16 2011 17:30 GMT
#4098
sign me up, love the move to eg
EG fighting
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
August 16 2011 17:31 GMT
#4099
Meh, I wish Huk would've stayed in TL
wase
Profile Joined May 2010
Spain138 Posts
August 16 2011 17:32 GMT
#4100
now i like him more, sign me up!
GG
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 342 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2583
RotterdaM675
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 74
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2583
RotterdaM 675
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 149
BRAT_OK 74
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m5140
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing2131
ceh9672
Beastyqt669
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV170
Other Games
• imaqtpie488
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.