• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7259 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 1193

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Mr. Knuff
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany23 Posts
October 04 2011 08:40 GMT
#23841
On October 04 2011 17:37 McBrungus wrote:
I cannot WAIT to download and watch those replays of the Idra/Puma series.

I'll probably skip the Elfi ones. Those didn't really seem worth my time.


You don't need to wait.
They are already online since right after the Semi Finals.

http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season6/guangzhou/news/172205/#/masters/season6/guangzhou/news/172205/
rageknuff.de
Tumor
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria192 Posts
October 04 2011 08:43 GMT
#23842
tha graken striked again Good work!
Bart
Profile Joined November 2010
494 Posts
October 04 2011 08:45 GMT
#23843
Congratz on the win!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | Fan of: MKP, Select, MC, Kripp, Purge, JP, Qpad Red Pandas
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
October 04 2011 08:45 GMT
#23844
What a great morning..
Very happy for the grackinator !
nice man.. real nice!
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
October 04 2011 08:45 GMT
#23845
On October 04 2011 17:38 reapshot wrote:
Just registered to say that was a great win for Idra and he deserved the win. May he win more tournaments. He is great at SC2 and deserves more respect than he's given.


Welcome! =)
It always makes me happy to see new users who are capable of positive posts join TL!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 08:59:45
October 04 2011 08:46 GMT
#23846
So... I wake up at 9AM and am like "Okay, this is going to be another long day trying to avoid spoilers." But then I see that the sream is still on and realise that I could probably still catch the Grand Final. So I very carefully check the LR thread and see that elfi has defeated Hasu in an epic PvP... And then I see that Idra has defeated Puma... And then I see that Puma got third place versus Hasu... And then I see that Idra went 1:0 vs elfi... Then elfi made it 1:1... Then Idra won the third... And I'm like "Okay, I have to turn the stream on"; I do and I see Puma gg out.

Not fair. :/

On October 04 2011 17:19 Aocowns wrote:
''Main focus is to get good again'' As he has just won IEM, and beaten Puma 3-0 xD


I'm not undermining Idra's success but when you're playing against a teammate, it's not really the same. It's fair to say that Idra is officially out of his slump but he is still far away from where he wants to be.

On October 04 2011 17:20 Jaxtyk wrote:
Why is the crowd reaction so dull. I'd go crazy if I was there.


Don't forget that the Chinese scene is isolated from the rest of us. They don't have access to Justin TV/Own3d TV and GSL is pay-per-view for them. They probably know that Idra is one of the more popular players but not exactly why. The only foreigners that would get them actually excited at the moment would be W3 legends such as Grubby, Moon and Tod.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
October 04 2011 08:46 GMT
#23847
Congratulations idrA, the semi finals were by far the most interesting games to watch, the finals were abit anti climactic.. both you and especially Elfi could have played better there I feel like, but hey - A win is a win, gratz on being on the score board again =)

Hope you'll find the form in Korea

GG's man
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
October 04 2011 08:51 GMT
#23848
Such a buzzkill Xtfftc :3
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Imb
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark57 Posts
October 04 2011 08:52 GMT
#23849
Sweet! Gj Idra, we all know you had it in ya! Good to see you using your full potential, looking forward to checking out the VoDs! :D
Junichi
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1056 Posts
October 04 2011 08:53 GMT
#23850
Nice! Too bad I had to do some stuff and couldn't watch it, but I'll watch the vod as soon as it is online..

GRATZ to the GRACKEN!!! Sounds like our golden zerg is back in action... :-)
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
UltramilK
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 08:59:27
October 04 2011 08:56 GMT
#23851
Omg, yess!!

Didn't see the matches, but I'm so happy to hear this, go IdrA !!

Edit: Anywhere where I can see the vods?
Hiroruby
Profile Joined November 2010
United States43 Posts
October 04 2011 08:57 GMT
#23852
When IdrA won, I'm not afraid to admit I squeeled like a girl, which was followed by a voracious round of fist pumping. I've waited so long for this, IdrA, and when you said you were going to win - I believed you. I'm so happy my faith in you payed off! My night couldn't get any better; this is all I've wanted for months. Thanks so much, especially for your series against Puma.

I just keep replaying the games and all the times I've seen you in the same situations. Only before, you simply left. Here you stuck it out and I truly felt you were fighting for every inch. I only really cheer for you IdrA, my joy of SC2 is derived from you, and you delivered huge for me tonight. I can scarcely think straight and just want to leave this mark of my passing. So thanks again IdrA, it was a great ride and I'll forever be your ardent admirer.
Glimred
Profile Joined October 2010
China888 Posts
October 04 2011 09:04 GMT
#23853
On October 04 2011 17:46 xtfftc wrote:
So... I wake up at 9AM and am like "Okay, this is going to be another long day trying to avoid spoilers." But then I see that the sream is still on and realise that I could probably still catch the Grand Final. So I very carefully check the LR thread and see that elfi has defeated Hasu in an epic PvP... And then I see that Idra has defeated Puma... And then I see that Puma got third place versus Hasu... And then I see that Idra went 1:0 vs elfi... Then elfi made it 1:1... Then Idra won the third... And I'm like "Okay, I have to turn the stream on"; I do and I see Puma gg out.

Not fair. :/

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 17:19 Aocowns wrote:
''Main focus is to get good again'' As he has just won IEM, and beaten Puma 3-0 xD


I'm not undermining Idra's success but when you're playing against a teammate, it's not really the same. It's fair to say that Idra is officially out of his slump but he is still far away from where he wants to be.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 17:20 Jaxtyk wrote:
Why is the crowd reaction so dull. I'd go crazy if I was there.


Don't forget that the Chinese scene is isolated from the rest of us. They don't have access to Justin TV/Own3d TV and GSL is pay-per-view for them. They probably know that Idra is one of the more popular players but not exactly why. The only foreigners that would get them actually excited at the moment would be W3 legends such as Grubby, Moon and Tod.


A little off-topic but own3d.tv is actually the only streaming site that is not blocked in China. I'm in Beijing right now and watched the series earlier without a proxy or VPN. You can also get all the GSL VODs for free on the chinese version of youtube (youku) with chinese commentary.

Back on topic: It's great to see the Gracken finally take a tournament again, I never should've doubted him.
z0nk
Profile Joined October 2010
27 Posts
October 04 2011 09:06 GMT
#23854
So much looking forward to IdrA competing in Korea again! Are you kidding me?
IdrA, HuK and Demuslim alltogether in Korea? This will just be pure awesome.
SoniStreet
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 09:12:35
October 04 2011 09:12 GMT
#23855
So aweeeeeeeeeeesome, get your self to Korea ASAP!!! :D Can't wait to be seeing you in GSL again. The day you want back to USA was the saddest day of my life
Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain
Icarox
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden78 Posts
October 04 2011 09:16 GMT
#23856
About Idras facial expressions in the finals:
+ Show Spoiler +
I can really understand why Idra felt disappointed in his win. He basically just did a cheese so he didn't have to fight colossus on Xel'Naga. I base this upon him just shaking his head. Perhaps he was just dissing his opponent since Elfi really was slow. But it's unfortunate that you have to rely on the opponent not scouting you for a win on the professional level.
tangwhat
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand446 Posts
October 04 2011 09:26 GMT
#23857
On October 04 2011 18:16 Icarox wrote:
About Idras facial expressions in the finals:
+ Show Spoiler +
I can really understand why Idra felt disappointed in his win. He basically just did a cheese so he didn't have to fight colossus on Xel'Naga. I base this upon him just shaking his head. Perhaps he was just dissing his opponent since Elfi really was slow. But it's unfortunate that you have to rely on the opponent not scouting you for a win on the professional level.


Elfi isn't that great of a player and so IdrA felt that the finals should have been against PuMa. Not to mention that he has the CJ face.
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
October 04 2011 09:31 GMT
#23858
On October 04 2011 17:46 xtfftc wrote:
I'm not undermining Idra's success but when you're playing against a teammate, it's not really the same. It's fair to say that Idra is officially out of his slump but he is still far away from where he wants to be.


Do you realize who he beat? Puma. Fucking Puma. Doesn't matter what team you are on, beating Puma is quite a feat. It's not like he would go easy on idra, there is no reason to.

I watched game 1 and idra's end game definitely has improved, he is nydus and dropping in multiple locations and using ultras for a change.
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
October 04 2011 09:33 GMT
#23859
sick is sick
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
bankin
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland74 Posts
October 04 2011 09:52 GMT
#23860
On October 04 2011 18:31 emc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 17:46 xtfftc wrote:
I'm not undermining Idra's success but when you're playing against a teammate, it's not really the same. It's fair to say that Idra is officially out of his slump but he is still far away from where he wants to be.


Do you realize who he beat? Puma. Fucking Puma. Doesn't matter what team you are on, beating Puma is quite a feat. It's not like he would go easy on idra, there is no reason to.

I watched game 1 and idra's end game definitely has improved, he is nydus and dropping in multiple locations and using ultras for a change.


I actually watched all 3 replays looking for any "go easy on IdrA" actions. There are none. It's not like with those Demuslim games from a while back when game 4&5 were just silly. And right now it was a possibility, since Puma already has a spot in global IEM.

He won fair and square.

Of course Puma could hold back with strategies like 2rax, but we will never know.
Prev 1 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 388
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 48
Bale 35
Killer 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto175
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7774
Coldzera 709
ceh9466
WinterStarcraft393
olofmeister391
C9.Mang0287
Sick129
NeuroSwarm92
ViBE22
kaitlyn8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick578
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Jankos615
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 36m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.