• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6672 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 1181

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Mr.SoloDolo
Profile Joined June 2011
American Samoa90 Posts
October 04 2011 05:10 GMT
#23601
IdrA better beat Elfi now because we all know PuMa would have....
Incontrol+Idra+Tyler Fighting
urijjka
Profile Joined May 2011
78 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23602
I don't know what this sick nerd baller award is, but idrA sure as hell should win it
Teeky
Profile Joined October 2010
United States84 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23603
So, is the finals tonight also?!
Hydras are so bad your opponent wants them to stay alive. - Idra, 2011
kanadiasteve
Profile Joined March 2011
United States313 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23604
And here comes the dreaded PvZ with all the marbles on the line....
"I wonder what this game would be like if Protoss units cost money" - IdrA
PhsX
Profile Joined September 2011
United States12 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23605
Well, if the third place match takes an hour, and the finals are Bo7... Jeez. I need sleep. Guess I'll catch the VOD tomorrow, but WOW tonight's semifinal games were amazing.
Roach-Immortal is pretty good against stalkers.
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23606
GENTLEMEN, It's time we induct Mr. Bitter as an honorary member of The Society.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23607
UNLEAAAAAAAAAASH THE GRACKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
On to Elfi
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
integrity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1014 Posts
October 04 2011 05:11 GMT
#23608
On October 04 2011 14:11 Teeky wrote:
So, is the finals tonight also?!



yes sir that mean no sleep for us tonight!!
swinkles
Profile Joined June 2011
131 Posts
October 04 2011 05:12 GMT
#23609
no sleep indeed!!
babblingduk
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada79 Posts
October 04 2011 05:14 GMT
#23610
OMGGGG ITS SO LATE, BUT I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THESE GAMES!! HOLY FUCKING BALLS, TAKE THIS ONE HOME FOR THE TEAM GREG!!!

PHEW! got that off my chest =)
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
October 04 2011 05:14 GMT
#23611
On October 04 2011 13:47 pt wrote:
sign me up AGAIN.

No. When you quit, you're out, imo. You're just bandwagon hopping. If he plays bad next month, you will quit again and go sign up for the new flavour of the month's Fan Club.

Anyway, I got home just in time to catch the end of game 3. Those Baneligns... I didn't even see them. Apparently quite a few didn't, I guess that includes PuMa! Very, very nicely done, IdrA! Sound like I missed some truly epic games, which I hope I can catch tomorrow on VODs. xD
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
Saltydizzle
Profile Joined July 2011
United States123 Posts
October 04 2011 05:14 GMT
#23612
fuck school, this is worth it
trikshun
Profile Joined October 2010
United States437 Posts
October 04 2011 05:14 GMT
#23613
I have school tomorrow
rightstuff
Profile Joined October 2010
United States160 Posts
October 04 2011 05:14 GMT
#23614
On October 04 2011 14:10 SylphEU wrote:
I guess you could say ... Puma had a grack in his wall.


rofl... that's even funnier since it's your second post!
Whiteman103
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1070 Posts
October 04 2011 05:19 GMT
#23615
On October 04 2011 14:10 Mr.SoloDolo wrote:
IdrA better beat Elfi now because we all know PuMa would have....


lol yea i was thinking this this last night. if idra win vs puma its witch is more likly then him beating one of the protosses . But puma is nearly a sure thing vs one of the toss players
-Some1.
Profile Joined September 2011
Portugal168 Posts
October 04 2011 05:20 GMT
#23616
I am so proud of him not GGing out of that second game.....i was so worried about that shit.....
I don't hate those who think different. I Hate those who think wrong.
iDope
Profile Joined October 2010
Saudi Arabia223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 05:22:53
October 04 2011 05:22 GMT
#23617
Finally! Finally!!!!!!.. We have waited so long. I'm almost in tears. And I love IEM for releasing VoDs and Replays so I can watch this stuff again and again!
pt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States813 Posts
October 04 2011 05:23 GMT
#23618
On October 04 2011 14:14 VashTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 13:47 pt wrote:
sign me up AGAIN.

No. When you quit, you're out, imo. You're just bandwagon hopping. If he plays bad next month, you will quit again and go sign up for the new flavour of the month's Fan Club.

Anyway, I got home just in time to catch the end of game 3. Those Baneligns... I didn't even see them. Apparently quite a few didn't, I guess that includes PuMa! Very, very nicely done, IdrA! Sound like I missed some truly epic games, which I hope I can catch tomorrow on VODs. xD


I never quit lol.
EG-TL!
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
October 04 2011 05:24 GMT
#23619
On October 04 2011 14:23 pt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 14:14 VashTS wrote:
On October 04 2011 13:47 pt wrote:
sign me up AGAIN.

No. When you quit, you're out, imo. You're just bandwagon hopping. If he plays bad next month, you will quit again and go sign up for the new flavour of the month's Fan Club.

Anyway, I got home just in time to catch the end of game 3. Those Baneligns... I didn't even see them. Apparently quite a few didn't, I guess that includes PuMa! Very, very nicely done, IdrA! Sound like I missed some truly epic games, which I hope I can catch tomorrow on VODs. xD


I never quit lol.

Then why sign you up "again"? That's just plain silly.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
babblingduk
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada79 Posts
October 04 2011 05:24 GMT
#23620
OMG, I just made myself a large cup of coffee lol Does anyone know how much longer before the finals get played? (in KST, since thats the only reference point i have on this site)

Thanks!
Prev 1 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings210
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft441
RuFF_SC2 202
ViBE87
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4122
GuemChi 1194
Terrorterran 92
910 73
Bale 30
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
Counter-Strike
taco 611
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Other Games
summit1g8472
JimRising 617
C9.Mang0306
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• EnkiAlexander 60
• Hupsaiya 57
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo847
• Stunt247
Other Games
• Shiphtur551
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 33m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.