• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9744 users

Artosis and NoRegreT new weekly show: In Depth! - Page 2

Forum Index > Community Content
96 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
April 01 2019 19:58 GMT
#21
gr8 stuff, would love to see some of the foreigner house pros come over to talk about their games in the future :O
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-02 01:31:26
April 02 2019 01:30 GMT
#22
On April 01 2019 16:54 MrMischelito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2019 16:44 phodacbiet wrote:
Really good show. NoRegret is really insightful.

I can imagine! his casting often also more insightful than what we usually get.

God, I miss d.Apollo!!
greatest talent, best casting there ever was.


What happened to Apollo? He had some insane insights and predictions as a caster :D

And yeah amazing show so far, i caught 45 mins or so of it and will be watching it all with some buddies
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 02 2019 02:20 GMT
#23
Awesome stuff.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
jedi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
United States172 Posts
April 02 2019 02:47 GMT
#24
April Fool's!
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
April 02 2019 04:58 GMT
#25
On April 02 2019 11:47 jedi1982 wrote:
April Fool's!


Artosis tried to assure the audience at the end of the cast that it WASN'T an April Fool's Joke, but only time will tell on that one.

I really enjoyed that first episode so I want to see more.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
April 02 2019 05:09 GMT
#26
I turned on the video to watch during bottle-washing. I finished bottle-washing and the show just started.
zugzug
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-02 06:18:41
April 02 2019 06:16 GMT
#27
On April 02 2019 14:09 spritzz wrote:
I turned on the video to watch during bottle-washing. I finished bottle-washing and the show just started.


lol! sorry!

Maybe I can fix the link a little bit.

EDIT: thanks for the feedback, I've adjusted the link to include a time stamp much closer to where the commentary actually starts. Sorry I didn't think of that earlier! :/
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
April 02 2019 06:32 GMT
#28
what's the joke about artosis always starting new podcasts and abandoning them? lol

i miss SOTG and even meta (when artosis took all the SOTG hosts from jp lol)
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 02 2019 07:56 GMT
#29
Was there ever an IMBALANCED! episode 4? :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
EndlessViolence
Profile Joined January 2011
115 Posts
April 02 2019 09:10 GMT
#30
it was great
jarodtou
Profile Joined July 2016
167 Posts
April 02 2019 12:10 GMT
#31
First: I really like this kind of content and I truly believe both of the guys are great on analyzing replays, but also the side stories they know are really interesting to hear.

But please, ffs, don`t stop the replay every 5 seconds, it is destroying the show. A lot of time I got what you are saying, but the waiting time till you press the resume button is killing me. Better let the replay flow and then come back to that engagement. It is ok to pause now and then to check upgrade remaining time or units, but you are overdoing it in a way that is making this show a horror to watch. Sry if I`m blunt, but I guess not so good feedback are the best feedback.

Other then that I really liked the idea of the show and all. We can learn a lot from it and also when you will have GSL or balance whine replays, will be really good for the community.

Big up to NoRegreT - he is a true pylon of foreigners in Korea.
Artosis I don`t want to praise him anymore, we all know that he one of the most loved and devoted SC2 personalities.
jarodtou
Profile Joined July 2016
167 Posts
April 02 2019 12:13 GMT
#32
On April 02 2019 10:30 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2019 16:54 MrMischelito wrote:
On April 01 2019 16:44 phodacbiet wrote:
Really good show. NoRegret is really insightful.

I can imagine! his casting often also more insightful than what we usually get.

God, I miss d.Apollo!!
greatest talent, best casting there ever was.


What happened to Apollo? He had some insane insights and predictions as a caster :D

And yeah amazing show so far, i caught 45 mins or so of it and will be watching it all with some buddies


Indeed Apollo was great. He move behind the scene in organizing a lot of IEM events, I guess including CS, SC2 and more.
He was involved for example in this years IEM aswell. I just wish they(SC2 casters) make some content with him during this events, ask him how he is doing, what are his plans regarding e-sport and so on. We(sc2 community) miss the lad.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
April 02 2019 12:18 GMT
#33
On April 02 2019 21:10 jarodtou wrote:
First: I really like this kind of content and I truly believe both of the guys are great on analyzing replays, but also the side stories they know are really interesting to hear.

But please, ffs, don`t stop the replay every 5 seconds, it is destroying the show. A lot of time I got what you are saying, but the waiting time till you press the resume button is killing me. Better let the replay flow and then come back to that engagement. It is ok to pause now and then to check upgrade remaining time or units, but you are overdoing it in a way that is making this show a horror to watch. Sry if I`m blunt, but I guess not so good feedback are the best feedback.

Other then that I really liked the idea of the show and all. We can learn a lot from it and also when you will have GSL or balance whine replays, will be really good for the community.

Big up to NoRegreT - he is a true pylon of foreigners in Korea.
Artosis I don`t want to praise him anymore, we all know that he one of the most loved and devoted SC2 personalities.


I had the same issue, you are not alone in your conquest
Pauses were suuuuuper long sometimes. They mention something and I really want to see if it pans out this way but I have to wait for 10 more minutes -.-
Or I skip to the part myself ^^
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 02 2019 15:16 GMT
#34
I'd rather see overly aggressive pausing than rushed analysis
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
April 02 2019 16:20 GMT
#35
On April 03 2019 00:16 Cyro wrote:
I'd rather see overly aggressive pausing than rushed analysis


I'm with you.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
April 02 2019 16:29 GMT
#36
On April 02 2019 10:30 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2019 16:54 MrMischelito wrote:
On April 01 2019 16:44 phodacbiet wrote:
Really good show. NoRegret is really insightful.

I can imagine! his casting often also more insightful than what we usually get.

God, I miss d.Apollo!!
greatest talent, best casting there ever was.


What happened to Apollo? He had some insane insights and predictions as a caster :D

And yeah amazing show so far, i caught 45 mins or so of it and will be watching it all with some buddies


Regarding Apollo - If you are talking about the same that I m thinking of - He is working for IEM in the Background and part of the event management.
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
starkiller123
Profile Joined January 2016
United States4030 Posts
April 02 2019 16:41 GMT
#37
On April 03 2019 00:16 Cyro wrote:
I'd rather see overly aggressive pausing than rushed analysis

yeah I'm fine with the pauses especially because they add a bunch of insight into the game during the pauses, they are not casting the games they are analyzing them
DreamlnCode
Profile Joined December 2018
United Kingdom77 Posts
April 02 2019 18:32 GMT
#38
Really disappointed at the lack of shoe eating in this video.

Seriously though speaking of Apollo, what happened to Redeye? Contract negotiation trouble or something?
DomeGetta
Profile Joined February 2012
480 Posts
April 02 2019 19:15 GMT
#39
On April 03 2019 01:41 starkiller123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2019 00:16 Cyro wrote:
I'd rather see overly aggressive pausing than rushed analysis

yeah I'm fine with the pauses especially because they add a bunch of insight into the game during the pauses, they are not casting the games they are analyzing them


Yeah - the entire show is called "In Depth" - so there's that..
Maybe watch something else if you don't like it rofl
NinjaNight
Profile Joined January 2018
428 Posts
April 02 2019 19:39 GMT
#40
Is this show itself an April Fool's joke? 1 episode and it will never happen again? I just noticed this was posted April 1st...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
PiLiPiLi 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3421
ViBE140
Bale 28
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
Counter-Strike
taco 693
Other Games
summit1g6965
JimRising 602
WinterStarcraft439
C9.Mang0292
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP116
• davetesta27
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur405
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.