• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9944 users

Korean Music Discussion - Page 4924

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4922 4923 4924 4925 4926 5787 Next
To ensure this thread won't be closed, you must adhere to several a number of simple rules;
  • Please use spoilers when quoting a post with pictures and/or videos.
  • When posting large quantities of media (pictures or videos), please begin spoilering after the first piece. Grouping related videos in the same spoilers & labeling is recommended.
  • No reposting of old material unless justified
  • Posting any material with little or no relevent discussion accompanying it
  • No passion-induced flaming of each other because 'x said y sucked' etc.
  • Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level
  • No 'pagetopping' in any form whatsoever, as it constitutes spam equal to posts similar to 'first'.
  • No vulgar fan fics or wet dream stories. It is creepy, weird, and it dehumanizes the people who you are here to celebrate/discuss.
  • Normal posting standards that you find throughout the rest of the site still apply and will be enforced more strictly from here forward (2012/03/11)

Due to the poor nature of this thread in the past, temporary two-day bans will occur more than often if people slip up.
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
September 26 2013 15:53 GMT
#98461
On September 26 2013 22:42 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
No one seems to care about Soyeon lol

I care, I just don't care who she dates


On September 27 2013 00:22 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
Since Choiza is getting older, his vision is fading. Sulli was just helping him walk across the street.


kpop industry has the best clarifications

lmao
r i g o r m o r t i s
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
September 26 2013 16:33 GMT
#98462
On September 27 2013 00:53 andyrau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 22:42 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
No one seems to care about Soyeon lol

I care, I just don't care who she dates


Exactly this I'm just happy for her that's all. Nothing to care about really they are all adults and can do whatever they want.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
ASie
Profile Joined April 2011
United States777 Posts
September 26 2013 16:59 GMT
#98463
On September 27 2013 01:33 DwD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 00:53 andyrau wrote:
On September 26 2013 22:42 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
No one seems to care about Soyeon lol

I care, I just don't care who she dates


Exactly this I'm just happy for her that's all. Nothing to care about really they are all adults and can do whatever they want.

She's happy so why should that make us sad?

On September 26 2013 14:34 evilfatsh1t wrote:
theres a collection of photos on naver which show sulli and choija drinking together the night before the morning date photos were taken. sulli wearing the same clothes while choija has changed, implying she slept over. brother and sister my ass

So you can't hang out with a friend of the opposite gender and crash at their place? Because who the hell would let anyone, let alone an immensely popular idol, go back to their place on their own in the middle of the night if they're not entirely sober? Now I'm not saying they're not dating, but your implication does not show that they definitely are.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 18:03:05
September 26 2013 17:22 GMT
#98464
On September 27 2013 01:59 ASie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 01:33 DwD wrote:
On September 27 2013 00:53 andyrau wrote:
On September 26 2013 22:42 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
No one seems to care about Soyeon lol

I care, I just don't care who she dates


Exactly this I'm just happy for her that's all. Nothing to care about really they are all adults and can do whatever they want.

She's happy so why should that make us sad?

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 14:34 evilfatsh1t wrote:
theres a collection of photos on naver which show sulli and choija drinking together the night before the morning date photos were taken. sulli wearing the same clothes while choija has changed, implying she slept over. brother and sister my ass

So you can't hang out with a friend of the opposite gender and crash at their place? Because who the hell would let anyone, let alone an immensely popular idol, go back to their place on their own in the middle of the night if they're not entirely sober? Now I'm not saying they're not dating, but your implication does not show that they definitely are.


Now I'm asian but grew up in the west so I'm not an expert on asian/southkorean culture, but no, I seriously doubt you can.
Also I don't think having a "friend" of the opposite gender who is more than a decade older than you and who you hold hands with is common
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
September 26 2013 18:00 GMT
#98465
Yeah asie, that's reaching a bit there. Especially as an idol shed know she couldn't get away with it and be believed.
ASie
Profile Joined April 2011
United States777 Posts
September 26 2013 18:04 GMT
#98466
Ah, that's true. I didn't take into account culture differences, and I didn't look at the articles with them holding hands and such until after I posted. I was just taking into account the drinking/sleeping over incident. From personal experience, I have let my female friends sleepover whenever they wanted to, so it isn't really a reach for me.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
September 26 2013 18:08 GMT
#98467
On September 27 2013 03:04 ASie wrote:
Ah, that's true. I didn't take into account culture differences, and I didn't look at the articles with them holding hands and such until after I posted. I was just taking into account the drinking/sleeping over incident. From personal experience, I have let my female friends sleepover whenever they wanted to, so it isn't really a reach for me.


I absolutely understand, but in Asian culture it's not even common/"allowed" to move in with your gf/bf until you're married.
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 18:39:11
September 26 2013 18:38 GMT
#98468
Kim Jong Kook OST



Song Jieun was not that good, but the album version is probably better. That H-Eugene song is pretty nice, I never heard of him before.
Sc2zero7
Profile Joined February 2012
United States574 Posts
September 26 2013 18:42 GMT
#98469
Poll: Poll Time

Song Jieun (48)
 
52%

Lee Jieun (44)
 
48%

92 total votes

Your vote: Poll Time

(Vote): Song Jieun
(Vote): Lee Jieun

andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
September 26 2013 18:54 GMT
#98470
fuck outta here with these pointless polls

On September 27 2013 03:08 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 03:04 ASie wrote:
Ah, that's true. I didn't take into account culture differences, and I didn't look at the articles with them holding hands and such until after I posted. I was just taking into account the drinking/sleeping over incident. From personal experience, I have let my female friends sleepover whenever they wanted to, so it isn't really a reach for me.


I absolutely understand, but in Asian culture it's not even common/"allowed" to move in with your gf/bf until you're married.

maybe in the 80s or something
pretty common to see serious couples move in together nowadays, Asian culture is conservative but not medievally so.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 26 2013 19:43 GMT
#98471
On September 27 2013 00:25 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 00:22 AsnSensation wrote:
Since Choiza is getting older, his vision is fading. Sulli was just helping him walk across the street.


kpop industry has the best clarifications

LOL WAIT IS THIS REAL?


Obviously not.

Song Jieun is exceptionally overrated, I find these comments hilarious to say the least.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
September 26 2013 20:00 GMT
#98472
On September 27 2013 04:43 Hall0wed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 00:25 Nos- wrote:
On September 27 2013 00:22 AsnSensation wrote:
Since Choiza is getting older, his vision is fading. Sulli was just helping him walk across the street.


kpop industry has the best clarifications

LOL WAIT IS THIS REAL?


Obviously not.

Song Jieun is exceptionally overrated, I find these comments hilarious to say the least.


And IU isn't? She has sung the same song her entire career lol except for mia(which is her first(?) and best song still)

Anyway. After Kahi's comeback After School will return and then Orange Caramel right after confirmed by Jungah! Hyyype

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=afterschool&no=939323&page=1
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
September 26 2013 20:24 GMT
#98473
Man, I hope Kahi's comeback is solid.
liftlift > tsm
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 00:33:52
September 27 2013 00:29 GMT
#98474
I don't think IU is overrated. 9 out of 10 (and that 1 is not bad either) songs in her albums are really good and displays really good vocals , from mellow to the more Pop'ish type of songs, plus she composed some of it. Also I don't get who ever started the comparison of Jieun and IU . because they have the same name?? :|

IU is known as a solo artist/actress, Jieun on the other hand is a member of an idol group (even she had solo activities before and now) is more known as a member of Secret not as a solo'ist. (Unless you really followed her)
AKMU / IU
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 27 2013 00:50 GMT
#98475


I'm so digging these things
It's your boy Guzma!
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
September 27 2013 00:55 GMT
#98476
I find her voice rather thin and while she does have vocal talent, she sounds the same on literally every track she's been on. The fact that Loen chooses songs with very similar composition every time doesn't help either. She's not bad, but she's not as amazing as a lot of people make her out to be.
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 02:29:57
September 27 2013 01:25 GMT
#98477
GaIn on 3rd teaser


and a bonus 2yeon. omg jiyeon gap

[image loading]
AKMU / IU
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
September 27 2013 03:59 GMT
#98478
damn son that waist:hip ratio has to be shopped

3 finger gap is mandatory.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 27 2013 04:10 GMT
#98479
Jiyeon easily overtook Hyomin for #1 Tara for me a while ago. I mean, damn.
It's your boy Guzma!
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
September 27 2013 09:22 GMT
#98480
hyomin is the bad lighting girl of seinfeld to me...when i watch t-ara i mostly look at eunjung <:
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
Prev 1 4922 4923 4924 4925 4926 5787 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.