• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8583 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6218

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
January 28 2018 11:39 GMT
#124341
I was forced to watch Oruchuban Ebichu.
Goddamn that was not what I expected.
Do youreself a favor and watch it if you haven't.
I don't believe you.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-28 21:46:54
January 28 2018 21:46 GMT
#124342
Writing in an ex-manga artist who became to fat to move so he lost his ability to do anything but eat food and his love for food. Yakitate you insane show. I thought Souma was crazy, boy was I wrong. Laughing so freaking hard here. This show is too good.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 29 2018 04:51 GMT
#124343
3 ep rule time.

Violet Evergarden looks pretty enough, but it's one of those shows where I don't care about the MC or the drama at all.

Franxx also looks pretty, but the cast is just horrible.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens is basically Black Lagoon. Ep 1 sucked, but the rest has been okay. Good ED too.

Koizumi-san is mediocre. I kinda wonder how far they can actually take the ramen gimmick before they run out of material.

Kokkoku is kinda lacking.

Antarctica anime is fine. The problem is, the show's already four eps in and they still haven't done much of anything.

In the end, the only new show I'm 100% on board with is Yuru Camp.
Liquipedia
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
January 29 2018 13:30 GMT
#124344
has anyone watched or more importantly - read Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo ?
How is it?
I don't believe you.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 29 2018 13:38 GMT
#124345
On January 29 2018 22:30 abuse wrote:
has anyone watched or more importantly - read Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo ?
How is it?


It's not bad for the first storyline (essentially, the entirety of what was in the anime). After that, it gets increasingly less good and more bad.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
January 29 2018 14:32 GMT
#124346
Gintama was brilliant this week. Beatless and Killing Bites are the only other shows I'm watching.
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 29 2018 14:40 GMT
#124347
On January 29 2018 22:38 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2018 22:30 abuse wrote:
has anyone watched or more importantly - read Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo ?
How is it?


It's not bad for the first storyline (essentially, the entirety of what was in the anime). After that, it gets increasingly less good and more bad.

The worst part is that Yankee-kun had the exact same problem. The story was artificially lengthened to milk the cash cow, and suffered for it.
Liquipedia
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 29 2018 16:24 GMT
#124348
After hearing that something happened in Darling in the FranXX, I decided to finally start watching it and honestly, umm, nothing out of the ordinary happened? I mean, the whole idea behind the coupling is already bizzare-ish with the implementation so ya lol

On January 28 2018 00:42 Toadesstern wrote:
anime was a mistake:

https://otakumode.com/projects/one-room?utm_source=tom&utm_medium=webpush&utm_campaign=Webpush_20180127_oneroom

haha what ...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
January 29 2018 17:10 GMT
#124349
Yea Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo had a pretty good run but then it kept going and going and throwing in new character after new character. I honestly just forgot wtf was going on after a while. It got really convoluted and bad just to keep it going.

Read the 1st 1 or 2 major arcs and you'll be good.
Never Knows Best.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
January 29 2018 17:22 GMT
#124350
On January 29 2018 23:40 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2018 22:38 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2018 22:30 abuse wrote:
has anyone watched or more importantly - read Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo ?
How is it?


It's not bad for the first storyline (essentially, the entirety of what was in the anime). After that, it gets increasingly less good and more bad.

The worst part is that Yankee-kun had the exact same problem. The story was artificially lengthened to milk the cash cow, and suffered for it.


Unlike other mangaka who doesn't know how to end.... she ended it pretty well, then kept going for another 5 years.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 29 2018 17:27 GMT
#124351
Toad - 01/20/2018
holy shit I need a asumi kana dakimakura though


why is she so cute despite being old af
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
How old
I feel like she’s barely Xmas cake
Toad - 01/20/2018
idk.. early 30s, mid 30s?
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Smh Toad
Toad - 01/20/2018
Geboren: 12. August 1983 (Alter 34)
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Old is like Saber’s VA
Zzz
Toad - 01/20/2018
well, if you put a 34 year old next to all those 18-20 year olds she's going to stand out
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Mfw Toad thinks I’m old
H8 u
Toad - 01/20/2018
especially if it's people like ogura yui who are made to look like they're 13 on top of that
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
She still looks 18-20
Smh

[...]

Toad - Today at 9:14 AM


even looks good with a ponytail
what a godess
have to make sure I don't become a RL stalker
rather than just interwebs-stalker
NeoIllusions - Today at 9:15 AM
I think youve crossed that line already tho


rip. My evolution into Emnjay is basicly completed
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
January 29 2018 17:58 GMT
#124352
So Toad an Emnjay became one?

I have personally not really started anything this season. I have watched the first episodes of Evergarden and Kokkuko and both were pretty mediocre. I don't really feel like starting anything this season as nothing seems to have too much potential. I liked Overlord by the end of s1 but it was still not a show I must watch _now_. I started Devilman Crybaby the other day though because it's already finished. 5 episodes in and I like it so far.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
January 29 2018 18:21 GMT
#124353
A lot of people really dislike the first arc that Overlord season 2 is adapting, i personally enjoy it a lot though. The arc that comes after that was a fucking snoozefest at first for me and took quite a while to get interesting.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
January 29 2018 19:46 GMT
#124354
On January 30 2018 02:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
Toad - 01/20/2018
holy shit I need a asumi kana dakimakura though
https://twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/954716525037891584

why is she so cute despite being old af
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
How old
I feel like she’s barely Xmas cake
Toad - 01/20/2018
idk.. early 30s, mid 30s?
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Smh Toad
Toad - 01/20/2018
Geboren: 12. August 1983 (Alter 34)
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Old is like Saber’s VA
Zzz
Toad - 01/20/2018
well, if you put a 34 year old next to all those 18-20 year olds she's going to stand out
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Mfw Toad thinks I’m old
H8 u
Toad - 01/20/2018
especially if it's people like ogura yui who are made to look like they're 13 on top of that
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
She still looks 18-20
Smh

[...]

Toad - Today at 9:14 AM
https://twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/957826288944742400

even looks good with a ponytail
what a godess
have to make sure I don't become a RL stalker
rather than just interwebs-stalker
NeoIllusions - Today at 9:15 AM
I think youve crossed that line already tho


rip. My evolution into Emnjay is basicly completed

knew that a few years ago.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-29 20:05:12
January 29 2018 20:05 GMT
#124355
So, Toad = Emnjay huh. You know that alts get banned on TL, right Toad?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
January 29 2018 20:28 GMT
#124356
neo is old
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 29 2018 21:15 GMT
#124357
On January 30 2018 04:46 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 02:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Toad - 01/20/2018
holy shit I need a asumi kana dakimakura though
https://twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/954716525037891584

why is she so cute despite being old af
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
How old
I feel like she’s barely Xmas cake
Toad - 01/20/2018
idk.. early 30s, mid 30s?
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Smh Toad
Toad - 01/20/2018
Geboren: 12. August 1983 (Alter 34)
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Old is like Saber’s VA
Zzz
Toad - 01/20/2018
well, if you put a 34 year old next to all those 18-20 year olds she's going to stand out
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Mfw Toad thinks I’m old
H8 u
Toad - 01/20/2018
especially if it's people like ogura yui who are made to look like they're 13 on top of that
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
She still looks 18-20
Smh

[...]

Toad - Today at 9:14 AM
https://twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/957826288944742400

even looks good with a ponytail
what a godess
have to make sure I don't become a RL stalker
rather than just interwebs-stalker
NeoIllusions - Today at 9:15 AM
I think youve crossed that line already tho


rip. My evolution into Emnjay is basicly completed

knew that a few years ago.

Yeah, I thought this was a pretty commonly known fact already?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-29 22:03:42
January 29 2018 22:02 GMT
#124358
On January 30 2018 05:05 BigFan wrote:
So, Toad = Emnjay huh. You know that alts get banned on TL, right Toad?

please, I have a .txt that is called "TLSmurfs" with accounts and passwords~
not kidding
legal, for mafia


On January 30 2018 06:15 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2018 04:46 Nagisama wrote:
On January 30 2018 02:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Toad - 01/20/2018
holy shit I need a asumi kana dakimakura though
https://twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/954716525037891584

why is she so cute despite being old af
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
How old
I feel like she’s barely Xmas cake
Toad - 01/20/2018
idk.. early 30s, mid 30s?
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Smh Toad
Toad - 01/20/2018
Geboren: 12. August 1983 (Alter 34)
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Old is like Saber’s VA
Zzz
Toad - 01/20/2018
well, if you put a 34 year old next to all those 18-20 year olds she's going to stand out
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
Mfw Toad thinks I’m old
H8 u
Toad - 01/20/2018
especially if it's people like ogura yui who are made to look like they're 13 on top of that
NeoIllusions - 01/20/2018
She still looks 18-20
Smh

[...]

Toad - Today at 9:14 AM
https://twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/957826288944742400

even looks good with a ponytail
what a godess
have to make sure I don't become a RL stalker
rather than just interwebs-stalker
NeoIllusions - Today at 9:15 AM
I think youve crossed that line already tho


rip. My evolution into Emnjay is basicly completed

knew that a few years ago.

Yeah, I thought this was a pretty commonly known fact already?


yo, I'm only Emnjay v3 or v4 iirc. There used to be a bunch of people ahead of me that I overtook now
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 29 2018 22:46 GMT
#124359
Oh, I believe you ... with all the smurfs that you have!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
January 30 2018 07:23 GMT
#124360
Welp, started reading Yamada-kun.
It's such a mishmash but entertaining nonetheless I guess.
Honestly I have no idea why are they actually trying to make the clubroom "a club" if all it was meant to be is a room where they can swap without others interfering. Getting more members and making it a legit club and having both main characters be completely ok with it was really offputting.

Not sure what to think of the comedy. It's not something I would usually like, but I do for some reason, except for the completely unwarranted "funny" fanservice every 2nd chapter.
I don't believe you.
Prev 1 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 621
White-Ra 124
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever556
NeuroSwarm162
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe95
PPMD72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8549
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr105
Other Games
summit1g8163
shahzam608
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0268
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream322
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.