• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6938 users

[Manga] One Piece - Page 47

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 1664 Next
This is a thread that is dedicated to discussing One Piece. Do not read this thread if you are not currently caught up as there are spoilers in here.

If an episode or a chapter has already been officially released, then it is not necessary to post using spoilers.

If you have knowledge on a chapter that has not been officially released yet, do NOT post it in this thread. Ignoring this public note will result in a mod action.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
September 22 2010 04:05 GMT
#921
On September 22 2010 13:04 RaiZ wrote:
I really can't keep watching all the episodes T________T It's just like another DBZ except you replace that kameha by this gomushit or whatever it is. The characters aren't even atractive, except maybe for this straw hat lost arm guy but that's about it.
Will give it a try l8er but right now i just go tired of it and almost fall asleep >_<
Or maybe i should've read it when i was still young ?
I'm really curious what's the average age of ppl watching this anime.
Sorry for bothering you if you've felt offended, wasn't my intention at all but kept hearing about it for ages. I remember i took a quick glance at this manga (and not anime) like 5 years ago but also got bored of it quickly.

Why watch the anime? Read the manga.
Except in very rare cases (like FMA), manga >>>> anime version.
:)
judochopaction
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States533 Posts
September 22 2010 04:06 GMT
#922
seriously, i thought the new chapter was this wednesday... CURSES!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
September 22 2010 04:13 GMT
#923
I'm 24, and I really enjoy it. I started watching it when I was 22. I have friends who are just slightly younger than I am, pick up One Piece, and really love it.

Although it does have its similarities to DBZ (like all shows in this genre do), it does plenty enough to be unique. It isn't like Bleach or something, which is just DBZ with Swords, featuring a terrible plot.

Back before I watched One Piece, I was very anti-One Piece. I thought the concept was dumb, I couldn't stand the art, etc etc. The art eventually starts to grow on you. Once Luffy gets the core members of the crew established (which takes around the first 60 episodes), the show really takes off. The only thing that keeps people from fully enjoying One Piece, is the sheer volume of episodes there are, so it just takes dedication.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
September 22 2010 04:14 GMT
#924
On September 22 2010 13:01 proxY_ wrote:
About a week from today is when we'll have spoilers. One thing to note is that the chapter will be 24 pages as opposed to the typical 17-19 so that's good. There have also been a few rough sketches released that show Luffy using conqueror's haki to take out one of those island monsters.

?? where?
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-22 22:40:56
September 22 2010 22:40 GMT
#925
i thought the new one piece was going to come out today...o.O
Lovedrop
Profile Joined April 2010
2629 Posts
September 22 2010 22:45 GMT
#926
On September 23 2010 07:40 b3h47pte wrote:
i thought the new one piece was going to come out today...o.O

chapter will come out a week from today, spoilers next monday-tues probably
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
Sadfish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States23 Posts
September 23 2010 07:56 GMT
#927
after suffering through the disgraces known and Bleach/Naruto we need OP really bad
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
September 23 2010 08:22 GMT
#928
ONE PIIIEEEECE.

I've been in withdrawal. QQ
Writer
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
September 23 2010 08:35 GMT
#929
I'd expect earlier spoilers than usually. When the mangas are on break, we normally get spoiler as early as the beginning of the week D:
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
September 23 2010 08:39 GMT
#930
This is AGONIZING! ..

another week?? zzzz
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
September 23 2010 08:53 GMT
#931
29th September.... So close yet so far.
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 09:39:06
September 23 2010 09:38 GMT
#932
On September 22 2010 13:13 Sentenal wrote:
I'm 24, and I really enjoy it. I started watching it when I was 22. I have friends who are just slightly younger than I am, pick up One Piece, and really love it.

Although it does have its similarities to DBZ (like all shows in this genre do), it does plenty enough to be unique. It isn't like Bleach or something, which is just DBZ with Swords, featuring a terrible plot.

Back before I watched One Piece, I was very anti-One Piece. I thought the concept was dumb, I couldn't stand the art, etc etc. The art eventually starts to grow on you. Once Luffy gets the core members of the crew established (which takes around the first 60 episodes), the show really takes off. The only thing that keeps people from fully enjoying One Piece, is the sheer volume of episodes there are, so it just takes dedication.


I hated one piece too...

then...my life lost a bajillion hours to it T___T Ive read 400 chapters of it starting from the beginning in this past week...
Jaedong :3
Chaoz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States507 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 18:19:17
September 23 2010 17:21 GMT
#933
On September 23 2010 17:53 SHr3DD3r wrote:
29th September.... So close yet so far.


Wait, what? I thought it resumes this week. FFFFFFUUUUUUU!
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 18:01:48
September 23 2010 18:00 GMT
#934
On September 22 2010 13:06 judochopaction wrote:
seriously, i thought the new chapter was this wednesday... CURSES!


On September 23 2010 07:40 b3h47pte wrote:
i thought the new one piece was going to come out today...o.O


Spoilers are coming out 28/29th. 5-6 more days lads. I'm pretty sure everyone knows wheres to get them right? If not I can post them here.






on a happier note:

On September 23 2010 16:56 Sadfish wrote:
after suffering through the disgraces known and Bleach/Naruto we need OP really bad


I'm glad I'm not the only one that think's Bleach/Naruto both failed their potentials.

On September 23 2010 17:22 Souma wrote:
ONE PIIIEEEECE.

I've been in withdrawal. QQ


Meh, I've managed somehow. I'm amazed at my tenacity!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-23 18:04:34
September 23 2010 18:03 GMT
#935
On September 23 2010 18:38 ReketSomething wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2010 13:13 Sentenal wrote:
I'm 24, and I really enjoy it. I started watching it when I was 22. I have friends who are just slightly younger than I am, pick up One Piece, and really love it.

Although it does have its similarities to DBZ (like all shows in this genre do), it does plenty enough to be unique. It isn't like Bleach or something, which is just DBZ with Swords, featuring a terrible plot.

Back before I watched One Piece, I was very anti-One Piece. I thought the concept was dumb, I couldn't stand the art, etc etc. The art eventually starts to grow on you. Once Luffy gets the core members of the crew established (which takes around the first 60 episodes), the show really takes off. The only thing that keeps people from fully enjoying One Piece, is the sheer volume of episodes there are, so it just takes dedication.


I hated one piece too...

then...my life lost a bajillion hours to it T___T Ive read 400 chapters of it starting from the beginning in this past week...


Credit goes to the storywriter/artist- Oda.

In some parts I'm just glad he didn't fuck up "potential greats" like bleach/naruto writers did.
But I then realize I need to stop comparing One piece with those two. They're not worth being mentioned in the same line as One piece

eedit: oh fuck i hit post by accident. i was gonna copy and paste it to my previous post. -___- sorry for double post
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-24 03:08:32
September 24 2010 03:05 GMT
#936
I've waited this long for One Piece to come out, so I'm just going to avoid all the spoilers that are going to come out early next week, and just read the chapter when its translated. Hopefully it will be worth it.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
September 24 2010 08:12 GMT
#937
hmmm .. its said to be released next week with 40+ pages ..

IF SO ..

oh yeah!
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
September 24 2010 08:16 GMT
#938
On September 24 2010 17:12 aimaimaim wrote:
hmmm .. its said to be released next week with 40+ pages ..

IF SO ..

oh yeah!



the first chapter back will be a nice move forward but I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm just glad its back. IF it does something super crrazy awesome amazing ,like Eiichiro usually does, I'll be even more excite
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
Lovedrop
Profile Joined April 2010
2629 Posts
September 24 2010 08:21 GMT
#939
It's 24 pages, not 40 pages. There are already SBS-like pages in last week's JUMP that has sketches of them.
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
September 24 2010 11:16 GMT
#940
I remember around two? years ago I didnt care if one of the three masterpieces had a break.

But nowadays its all about One Piece, Naruto/Bleach cant satisfy me anymore.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14741
Rain 1511
GuemChi 877
sorry 35
Bale 16
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever434
NeuroSwarm194
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 454
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1060
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6561
JimRising 534
WinterStarcraft507
C9.Mang0176
ViBE131
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta42
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt210
Other Games
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 6m
OSC
20h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 6m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.