• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

[Manga] One Piece - Page 38

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 1664 Next
This is a thread that is dedicated to discussing One Piece. Do not read this thread if you are not currently caught up as there are spoilers in here.

If an episode or a chapter has already been officially released, then it is not necessary to post using spoilers.

If you have knowledge on a chapter that has not been officially released yet, do NOT post it in this thread. Ignoring this public note will result in a mod action.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 22 2010 04:00 GMT
#741
I dont think this ship will ever be destroyed
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
July 22 2010 04:06 GMT
#742
On July 22 2010 12:24 Beloth(OD) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 11:01 Nyxs wrote:
On July 22 2010 05:49 Wala.Revolution wrote:
I thought Robin was a slave building bridges? In what chapter did revs free her?

And what did Luffy do?

And what will Kuma do?


Wasn't it because she is part of Straw Hats Crew and since it's finally public knowledge that Luffy is the son of Dragon ?


In the anime Robin runs in with the Revolutionaries while trying to escape from slavery, I assume that also happened in the manga but they just didn't show it.

I'm pretty sure Luffy is goign to train with Rayleigh and meet everyone else at the Archipelago.

I hope Kuma doesn't destroy Franky's mater piece, I'll be real pissed if he does.

No, it "happened" in the manga. It was on some Manga cover pages where the Revolutionaries freed Robin, and the anime expanded on that.

I'm very happy Sanji's character hasn't been assassinated.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
July 22 2010 05:39 GMT
#743
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT ODA! Such a tease.......These chapters move reallyyyyyy fast, so I can see the anime stretching these chapters over multiple episodes covering what everyone is doing and whatnot.
KT_Violet
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 22 2010 07:15 GMT
#744
On July 22 2010 14:39 JIJIyO wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT ODA! Such a tease.......These chapters move reallyyyyyy fast, so I can see the anime stretching these chapters over multiple episodes covering what everyone is doing and whatnot.

I find this so much better than a timeskip though
I wonder what they sent buggy
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 22 2010 07:23 GMT
#745
On July 22 2010 16:15 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:39 JIJIyO wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT ODA! Such a tease.......These chapters move reallyyyyyy fast, so I can see the anime stretching these chapters over multiple episodes covering what everyone is doing and whatnot.

I find this so much better than a timeskip though
I wonder what they sent buggy


he's replacing moria imo
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
ClanOverdosed
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
691 Posts
July 22 2010 07:44 GMT
#746
I think it'll pretty funny/awesome if Buggy becomes a Warlord, I kinda hope it happens ^^
Overdosed--www.overdosed.net
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
July 22 2010 09:37 GMT
#747
Wait so does anyone know what happened in the newspapers? Or has that not been revealed?
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
July 22 2010 10:11 GMT
#748
On July 22 2010 16:15 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 14:39 JIJIyO wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT ODA! Such a tease.......These chapters move reallyyyyyy fast, so I can see the anime stretching these chapters over multiple episodes covering what everyone is doing and whatnot.

I find this so much better than a timeskip though
I wonder what they sent buggy

"its been 3 weeks since the war" and nothing happened in the chapters so far, isnt that called a timeskip?
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 22 2010 10:30 GMT
#749
On July 22 2010 19:11 Warri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 16:15 Scaramanga wrote:
On July 22 2010 14:39 JIJIyO wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT ODA! Such a tease.......These chapters move reallyyyyyy fast, so I can see the anime stretching these chapters over multiple episodes covering what everyone is doing and whatnot.

I find this so much better than a timeskip though
I wonder what they sent buggy

"its been 3 weeks since the war" and nothing happened in the chapters so far, isnt that called a timeskip?

Nothing happening? Wut? A timeskip is where the next chapter is like a year after the last, people were predicting onepiece to comeback a certain time later with the crew all at the ship, clearly whats not happening
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 22 2010 20:35 GMT
#750
On July 22 2010 19:30 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 19:11 Warri wrote:
On July 22 2010 16:15 Scaramanga wrote:
On July 22 2010 14:39 JIJIyO wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNIT ODA! Such a tease.......These chapters move reallyyyyyy fast, so I can see the anime stretching these chapters over multiple episodes covering what everyone is doing and whatnot.

I find this so much better than a timeskip though
I wonder what they sent buggy

"its been 3 weeks since the war" and nothing happened in the chapters so far, isnt that called a timeskip?

Nothing happening? Wut? A timeskip is where the next chapter is like a year after the last, people were predicting onepiece to comeback a certain time later with the crew all at the ship, clearly whats not happening

Stuff is happening. The pacing is fine but we get a pile of cliffhangers and everybody wants to know. If you really want to read nothing is happening go read Bleach.
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9593 Posts
July 25 2010 16:33 GMT
#751
Hey guys I dunno how many of you are actually interested in the OP movies, but very recently the 10th movie has been subbed here: http://www.anime44.com/one_piece_movie_10
Enjoy the watch if you're interested!
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
sas01
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada303 Posts
July 25 2010 21:07 GMT
#752
On July 26 2010 01:33 Latham wrote:
Hey guys I dunno how many of you are actually interested in the OP movies, but very recently the 10th movie has been subbed here: http://www.anime44.com/one_piece_movie_10
Enjoy the watch if you're interested!


DUDEE!!! thanks for the link! I've been waiting for this movie forever!! A lot of ppl said it was a let down, but i dont care! its just seems epic!!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 25 2010 21:13 GMT
#753
THANK YOU I LOVE YOU
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
July 25 2010 21:21 GMT
#754
Doesn't work for me for some reason.
ggaemo fan
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-29 17:23:46
July 29 2010 17:23 GMT
#755
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/73264755/1
New chapter out!!!

Edit: ahahaha! I finally posted it first.
Jaedong
LTT
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Shakuras1095 Posts
July 29 2010 17:29 GMT
#756
"D" means danger. I'm aware they probably weren't being literal but oh man....

"Danger is my middle name" ...
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
July 29 2010 17:37 GMT
#757
Hey, looks like Franky is alright after blowing up Vegapunk's lab. lol

So it answered what Luffy did. He went back to Marine HQ. I guess its pretty much confirmed that the Crew will be getting back together, or at least they will try to. I wonder if Jimbei will officially join the crew?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
July 29 2010 17:45 GMT
#758
Omg, what an awesome epic chapter! So much things to talk about just from this one but so much that I don't know which. So I'll leave it here.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
YejinYejin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1053 Posts
July 29 2010 17:57 GMT
#759
On July 30 2010 02:37 Sentenal wrote:
Hey, looks like Franky is alright after blowing up Vegapunk's lab. lol

So it answered what Luffy did. He went back to Marine HQ. I guess its pretty much confirmed that the Crew will be getting back together, or at least they will try to. I wonder if Jimbei will officially join the crew?


Well the point is Luffy didn't actually do that. Rayleigh got some serious photoshop going and made it look like Luffy did that, but the rest of his crew knows that Luffy isn't the kind of person to do something like that. Now they know that the "16 rings" is some kind of signal from Rayleigh, while everyone else in the world thinks that it was just Luffy.

Anyone have a guess as to what the signal is? Maybe they have to go to island #16 in the archipelago? But that doesn't really make sense, because the ship is safe where it is...
안지호
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
July 29 2010 18:07 GMT
#760
On July 30 2010 02:57 DTK-m2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2010 02:37 Sentenal wrote:
Hey, looks like Franky is alright after blowing up Vegapunk's lab. lol

So it answered what Luffy did. He went back to Marine HQ. I guess its pretty much confirmed that the Crew will be getting back together, or at least they will try to. I wonder if Jimbei will officially join the crew?


Well the point is Luffy didn't actually do that. Rayleigh got some serious photoshop going and made it look like Luffy did that, but the rest of his crew knows that Luffy isn't the kind of person to do something like that. Now they know that the "16 rings" is some kind of signal from Rayleigh, while everyone else in the world thinks that it was just Luffy.

Anyone have a guess as to what the signal is? Maybe they have to go to island #16 in the archipelago? But that doesn't really make sense, because the ship is safe where it is...

My guess is either 16 days (or weeks but unlikely) since Law said Luffy needs 2 weeks to rest to get back to normal and that's 14 days plus 2 days to travel and grace period for everyone to meet up at one location to restart adventure!

Also, I'm thinking it's also a multiple message which also ends the old age and starts a new age thought by Rayleigh. Maybe there's more meaning....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.