• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7736 users

[Manga] One Piece - Page 25

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 1664 Next
This is a thread that is dedicated to discussing One Piece. Do not read this thread if you are not currently caught up as there are spoilers in here.

If an episode or a chapter has already been officially released, then it is not necessary to post using spoilers.

If you have knowledge on a chapter that has not been officially released yet, do NOT post it in this thread. Ignoring this public note will result in a mod action.
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
April 22 2010 12:05 GMT
#481
luffy and ace are such fruitcakes hahahaha
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
April 22 2010 12:26 GMT
#482
I want Luffy's crew back ;_; its been so long ((
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 22 2010 12:29 GMT
#483
Naruto writers should take note, thats how you do a flash back properly
Latham wth are you talking about this chapter was awesome
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Ninja4ever.
Profile Joined March 2008
France231 Posts
April 22 2010 12:34 GMT
#484
yeah seriously, awesome chapter.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live for ever."
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
April 22 2010 13:16 GMT
#485
Yea awesome chapter as always. I really wanna see more flashbacks of luffy and ace.

Well its 2 week time skip but what happened with Moria did they forget about him or he is dead already? Did they kill him so that Perona will have nowhere else to go and can freely join the strawhats ?
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
potchip
Profile Joined October 2004
Australia260 Posts
April 22 2010 23:56 GMT
#486
Oh no timeskip into the future ala Naruto please....How old would Hancock be then??? Youth time is running out, cougar time may start any time now!
Whyx
Profile Joined April 2010
United States73 Posts
April 22 2010 23:58 GMT
#487
Oda has created such an awesome story...it'll only get better from here!

The Golden Sun will rise again...
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
April 23 2010 03:34 GMT
#488
I love the evolution and development of the characters in One Piece :>
Writerptrk
Ecorin
Profile Joined August 2008
Estonia84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-23 09:19:00
April 23 2010 09:11 GMT
#489
EDIT: I got told that ch. 582 already was the chapter from the double-issue, which is lame... now we need to wait like 3 weeks...

And Curly Dadan looks exactly like Elder Nyon on steroids... Oda is lazy when it comes to drawing ugly old hags
Like I said before.we are going to own these guys,no problem.I could beat their entire team 1 on 8 with no monitor. -Tasteless translating
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
April 23 2010 09:22 GMT
#490
On April 23 2010 18:11 Ecorin wrote:
EDIT: I got told that ch. 582 already was the chapter from the double-issue, which is lame... now we need to wait like 3 weeks...

And Curly Dadan looks exactly like Elder Nyon on steroids... Oda is lazy when it comes to drawing ugly old hags

You have just stumbled apon the greatest consipirisy in one piece, you better keep this quiet if you know whats good for you
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Ecorin
Profile Joined August 2008
Estonia84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-02 19:08:25
May 02 2010 19:08 GMT
#491
New chapter spoiler, don't open if you don't want to know anything about it ... :
+ Show Spoiler +
So the whole chapter is about Ace and Luffy and their past. The high paced story is finally winding down to something relaxing. I don't like a whole chapter being one giant flashback, but it's better than no One Piece at all. So we finally meet this Sabo, who was mentioned when Ace was dying. He looks a lot like Luffy. The chapter ends with Luffy being kidnapped and Ace & Sabo going after him. This chapter is basically a preview of what's about to happen next. I think in the chapter after this one, we will finally know how Luffy and Ace got to be the best brothers in the world. I expect Sabo to betray Ace by running away like a coward when it comes to fighting. Then Luffy and Ace will be better friends and Sabo is forgotten...
Like I said before.we are going to own these guys,no problem.I could beat their entire team 1 on 8 with no monitor. -Tasteless translating
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
May 02 2010 19:37 GMT
#492
How can you have an anime and manga discussion in the same thread? I can't read this thread because there are manga spoilers and I only watch the anime... lame!
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
May 02 2010 20:25 GMT
#493
Anime watchers are second-class citizens, looked down upon by the intellectuals who read. It's true.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
Ecorin
Profile Joined August 2008
Estonia84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 10:37:47
May 03 2010 10:37 GMT
#494
On May 03 2010 04:37 micronesia wrote:
How can you have an anime and manga discussion in the same thread? I can't read this thread because there are manga spoilers and I only watch the anime... lame!


Umm... That is why we have spoiler tags. If you don't want to read anything about manga, we are not FORCING you to.
Although there are some people who don't put spoilers inside the tags, which I don't like either, because it ruins it for other people.

And about the anime, there's not much to talk about ? The animation quality keeps going down and the only reason I watch anime is because of the voices and music, which makes it more emotional.
Like I said before.we are going to own these guys,no problem.I could beat their entire team 1 on 8 with no monitor. -Tasteless translating
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
May 03 2010 16:24 GMT
#495
On May 03 2010 19:37 Ecorin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 04:37 micronesia wrote:
How can you have an anime and manga discussion in the same thread? I can't read this thread because there are manga spoilers and I only watch the anime... lame!


Umm... That is why we have spoiler tags. If you don't want to read anything about manga, we are not FORCING you to.
Although there are some people who don't put spoilers inside the tags, which I don't like either, because it ruins it for other people.

And about the anime, there's not much to talk about ? The animation quality keeps going down and the only reason I watch anime is because of the voices and music, which makes it more emotional.

First you say how I'm wrong since I don't have to read the spoilers... then you freely admit that people often don't use spoilers... make up your mind!

Don't give me crap like there's nothing to talk about in the anime...
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
rahkshi
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom36 Posts
May 03 2010 17:25 GMT
#496
As much as the flashbacks will help fill in some backstory, i am seriously sad that the crew hasnt met up yet.
No doubt about it, im new to SC. So if i ask silly questions, dont bash me ¬.¬
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
May 03 2010 17:44 GMT
#497
I'm beginning to really hate these flashbacks -.-. I never cared about Luffy's past, so last chapter, this one, and probably 1 or 2 more will be a total waste of time for me.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 03 2010 17:45 GMT
#498
On May 04 2010 02:44 Latham wrote:
I'm beginning to really hate these flashbacks -.-. I never cared about Luffy's past, so last chapter, this one, and probably 1 or 2 more will be a total waste of time for me.


How can you not? One Piece's character developments are so good.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
shiroinohito
Profile Joined February 2010
United States38 Posts
May 03 2010 17:49 GMT
#499
i bet all his crew members are gona hav like new supermoves or something along those lines when they get back its been forever
wooo...?
Ecorin
Profile Joined August 2008
Estonia84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-03 18:28:16
May 03 2010 18:26 GMT
#500
On May 04 2010 01:24 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2010 19:37 Ecorin wrote:
On May 03 2010 04:37 micronesia wrote:
How can you have an anime and manga discussion in the same thread? I can't read this thread because there are manga spoilers and I only watch the anime... lame!


Umm... That is why we have spoiler tags. If you don't want to read anything about manga, we are not FORCING you to.
Although there are some people who don't put spoilers inside the tags, which I don't like either, because it ruins it for other people.

And about the anime, there's not much to talk about ? The animation quality keeps going down and the only reason I watch anime is because of the voices and music, which makes it more emotional.

First you say how I'm wrong since I don't have to read the spoilers... then you freely admit that people often don't use spoilers... make up your mind!

Don't give me crap like there's nothing to talk about in the anime...


Don't blame me because the other people don't use spoiler tags. I always use spoiler tags because I wish to keep manga storyline seperate from those who don't wish to hear it. It's not my fault that there are some here who don't care for other people like I do.

And yes, there really is not much to talk about the anime when most conversation goes on about the manga, which the anime draws into movement anyway, except for useless fillers. And even at that, Toei fails hard. One of the biggest, if not THE biggest animation company and their quality is so low. Even some smaller companies have higher quality. Watch the first 15 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and then the latest 15 episodes of One Piece. You'll see the difference of class.
Even the supposedly 'funny' Mr. 3 and Buggy scenes are so obnoxious and childish, it makes me sigh.
Like I said before.we are going to own these guys,no problem.I could beat their entire team 1 on 8 with no monitor. -Tasteless translating
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 245
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 192
Terrorterran 20
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
Doublelift5964
JimRising 779
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr44
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0392
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1219
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP173
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo161
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 10m
Replay Cast
20h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.