• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12449 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 7

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 18 2009 02:33 GMT
#121
On February 15 2009 23:33 drug_vict1m wrote:
[image loading]


i recommend

2nded this movie is crazy
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
February 18 2009 02:40 GMT
#122
As much as it doesn't look/sound like its good (outside of professional reviews of course), I suggest you give Slumdog Millionaire a try. It actually turned out to be surprisingly good and made me understand why it beat out Dark Knight in a lot of award ceremonies.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
February 18 2009 05:13 GMT
#123
I've been into all the korean movies lately.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
SojT
Profile Joined February 2004
United States789 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-19 01:21:17
February 19 2009 01:00 GMT
#124
To name a few...

Seven Pounds:
[image loading]

Another heart gripping performance by big Willy!

Defiance:
[image loading]

This movie proved to be all that I expected. Despite the downtrodden nature of the film's subject, it still managed to have some humorous parts.

The Shining:
[image loading]

Stanley Kubrick always delivers.

The Wrestler:
[image loading]
=]
Masteroderus
Profile Joined February 2009
6 Posts
February 19 2009 01:13 GMT
#125
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Those movies all look horrible
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 19 2009 02:04 GMT
#126
On February 19 2009 10:13 Masteroderus wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Those movies all look horrible

lol, some of them are pretty bad
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
HnR)hT
Profile Joined October 2002
United States3468 Posts
February 19 2009 02:33 GMT
#127
Fitna, by Geert Wilders
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
February 19 2009 05:18 GMT
#128
lol
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
February 20 2009 01:24 GMT
#129
On February 17 2009 08:57 enthusiast wrote:

I'm gonna throw out some that I haven't seen mentioned yet that may be sort of controversial:
The Wackness -
I put off seeing this movie for a long time because the name sounded stupid as fuck and because I heard an Olson twin was in it. I finally saw it because I kept hearing about it, and I was really surprised. Ben Kingsley does a great job, as does the younger actor. I liked it. And the Olson twin isn't on screen that much.


I loved this movie, i wasnt sure what to think at all, but it blew me away
Dwell
craz3d
Profile Joined August 2005
Bulgaria856 Posts
February 21 2009 02:07 GMT
#130
On February 15 2009 16:44 zizou21 wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
Saw these back to back. Amazing. 2 part movie about the french gangster Jacques Mesrine. by the end some of the shit was so ridiculous i watched a documentary to see what really happened and the movie stays true 100%, down to the minute details. couldn't recommend this movie enough. an amazing story.. Cassel is excellent

been lucky.. i watched a lot of garbage for a while o_O

SO TL, what have you been watching?



Hey! I downloaded the above 2 but can't seem to find subtitles. Can you send em to my email?
Hello World!
stalife
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1222 Posts
February 21 2009 03:40 GMT
#131
The Bucket List. - loved the movie
Yes Man - subpar movie
Alpha Dog - the only part I was wow'ed by was when I recognized "thirteen" from House M.D. and she was naked
www.memoryexpress.com
nofAcedAgent
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States952 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-22 21:48:43
February 22 2009 21:47 GMT
#132
On February 15 2009 23:33 drug_vict1m wrote:
[image loading]


i recommend


Thanks for the recomendation, I watched it three times the first sitting. Wow! I could say a lot about this film, but I think discovering whats actually happening for yourself is really gratifying, its only 01:15:00 long so check it out!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 23 2009 21:49 GMT
#133
On February 23 2009 06:47 nofAcedAgent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2009 23:33 drug_vict1m wrote:
[image loading]


i recommend


Thanks for the recomendation, I watched it three times the first sitting. Wow! I could say a lot about this film, but I think discovering whats actually happening for yourself is really gratifying, its only 01:15:00 long so check it out!

Yea what a great movie, I watched it then the director's commentary instantly as well.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
February 23 2009 22:14 GMT
#134
[image loading]

Still funny
[image loading]

Again got a load of lols out of me. If you toke, definitely toke before/while watching this.
[image loading]

I found this to be a little disappointing.
[image loading]

It was enjoyable. I thought Ray Stevenson did a gj in this one.
XK ßubonic
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-25 09:54:42
February 25 2009 04:32 GMT
#135
Me and some friends watched Uwe Bolls Seed.... I can't recommend it for many reasons but just to say the first 15 minuets or so has stuck with me since I have seen it.


Edit: IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758781/
Twitter: @KingKosi
Pellucidity
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Netherlands377 Posts
February 25 2009 04:34 GMT
#136
Searching for Bobby Fischer.
That's about it. But it's an awesome movie.
"NO MUCH. WHY ARE YOUR SCARABS SO STUPID" - Tasteless
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
February 25 2009 04:35 GMT
#137
[image loading]
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
bboyldy
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Korea (North)664 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-25 09:24:31
February 25 2009 09:24 GMT
#138
On February 23 2009 06:47 nofAcedAgent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2009 23:33 drug_vict1m wrote:
[image loading]


i recommend


Thanks for the recomendation, I watched it three times the first sitting. Wow! I could say a lot about this film, but I think discovering whats actually happening for yourself is really gratifying, its only 01:15:00 long so check it out!


Directed by Shane Carruth
Produced by Shane Carruth
Written by Shane Carruth
Starring Shane Carruth
David Sullivan
Music by Shane Carruth
Cinematography Shane Carruth
Editing by Shane Carruth
Distributed by ThinkFilm
Release date(s) October 8, 2004
Running time 77 min.
Country United States
Language English
Budget $7,000
Gross revenue $424,760
expressing myself through the form of dancing
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
February 25 2009 09:46 GMT
#139
Walking Tall

imdb Link
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Hydrolisko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Vanuatu1659 Posts
February 25 2009 09:53 GMT
#140
On February 15 2009 16:48 JWD wrote:
Since you seem to be into French films...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362225/

Ne le Dis a Personne (Tell No One)

Fucking amazing thriller/mystery. Best movie I've seen in a while.


I've been looking for this movie forever.. I can't find one with English subs... care to direct me to the place??
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe146
Counter-Strike
byalli661
fl0m371
x6flipin136
Other Games
gofns36021
singsing2367
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 31m
Replay Cast
12h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.