• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

[TV] Mr. Robot - Page 7

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
August 29 2016 20:56 GMT
#121
Newsroom is my fav.
Sherlock you can easily get into and watch single episodes for their own sake from time to time.

Rick & Morty is imho kinda futuramaish.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 30 2016 04:51 GMT
#122
Suits and Silicon valley are both fun and enjoyable shows. Something to watch without getting to invested in.

BBC Sherlock is easily one of my favorite shows ever, and Luther is similarly awesome. Go watch both of them now.

I have no idea how you haven't seen house of cards yet, go watch that now too. House of lies is also awesome.

I really enjoy Arrow in spite of itself. The writing and acting are pretty bad IMO but it doesn't fall into the trap of just battling a different villain every episode while barely doing anything with the overall plot so I keep watching even though I'm facepalming half the episode.

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
August 31 2016 21:22 GMT
#123
wow just finished watching ep7, mind = blown
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
September 01 2016 01:21 GMT
#124
On August 30 2016 13:51 decafchicken wrote:
Suits and Silicon valley are both fun and enjoyable shows. Something to watch without getting to invested in.

BBC Sherlock is easily one of my favorite shows ever, and Luther is similarly awesome. Go watch both of them now.

I have no idea how you haven't seen house of cards yet, go watch that now too. House of lies is also awesome.

I really enjoy Arrow in spite of itself. The writing and acting are pretty bad IMO but it doesn't fall into the trap of just battling a different villain every episode while barely doing anything with the overall plot so I keep watching even though I'm facepalming half the episode.



I dunno, I'm a very quality over quantity kind of person, because I feel like every extra show you watch, the less you'll like the next one. I guess it's that the less you understand about the process, the better it is, at least for me. Generally speaking, whenever I visit a forum to discuss a TV show, particularly GoT or Walking Dead, I start relying on other people's perceptions instead of mine, people criticize things to amplify what wasn't bad, or there was an actual reason for it being the way it was without them thinking about it... Or simply things that I wouldn't notice and don't bother me when I'm watching get brought up. So it's for all these reasons I just want to stumble upon a good show while knowing about it, while at the same time, not watching any bad show. Unsurprisingly, very difficult to do... Man, that time someone recommended me to watch Arrested Development, worst time waste of my life. It's a bit of the I get invested into the show even if it's trash, and a bit of I want to give it a benefit of doubt, and see if this was a build up towards something grand.

So suggesting 6-7 TV shows at once generally isn't very good to me, since it looks like you have the quantity approach S: I suppose I'll give House of Cards a try. I ready online that if you don't like the first episode you wont like it, so seems like a fail safe approach.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 01 2016 04:01 GMT
#125
Lol thought i was pretty clear about which ones are quality shows :p You probably won't like suits/silicon/arrow/house of lies. I've never heard ANYONE say a bad word about Sherlock, and I've probably watched every episode 5+ times. Luther is probably just as good, but not a very well known show from my experience if you want something more under the radar. First season of House of Cards is absolutely stellar. Slight downhill from there but still really good, hard to top the first season.

Sense 8 (netflix) and The Night Of (hbo) would also be worth looking into.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
coverpunch
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2093 Posts
September 02 2016 00:47 GMT
#126
On September 01 2016 10:21 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 13:51 decafchicken wrote:
Suits and Silicon valley are both fun and enjoyable shows. Something to watch without getting to invested in.

BBC Sherlock is easily one of my favorite shows ever, and Luther is similarly awesome. Go watch both of them now.

I have no idea how you haven't seen house of cards yet, go watch that now too. House of lies is also awesome.

I really enjoy Arrow in spite of itself. The writing and acting are pretty bad IMO but it doesn't fall into the trap of just battling a different villain every episode while barely doing anything with the overall plot so I keep watching even though I'm facepalming half the episode.



I dunno, I'm a very quality over quantity kind of person, because I feel like every extra show you watch, the less you'll like the next one. I guess it's that the less you understand about the process, the better it is, at least for me. Generally speaking, whenever I visit a forum to discuss a TV show, particularly GoT or Walking Dead, I start relying on other people's perceptions instead of mine, people criticize things to amplify what wasn't bad, or there was an actual reason for it being the way it was without them thinking about it... Or simply things that I wouldn't notice and don't bother me when I'm watching get brought up. So it's for all these reasons I just want to stumble upon a good show while knowing about it, while at the same time, not watching any bad show. Unsurprisingly, very difficult to do... Man, that time someone recommended me to watch Arrested Development, worst time waste of my life. It's a bit of the I get invested into the show even if it's trash, and a bit of I want to give it a benefit of doubt, and see if this was a build up towards something grand.

So suggesting 6-7 TV shows at once generally isn't very good to me, since it looks like you have the quantity approach S: I suppose I'll give House of Cards a try. I ready online that if you don't like the first episode you wont like it, so seems like a fail safe approach.

You should just follow college football if you never want to be happy about anything ever.
lord_nibbler
Profile Joined March 2004
Germany591 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-02 04:51:17
September 02 2016 04:50 GMT
#127
Seriously, if you are that picky about TV shows that you can not be asked to at least try a couple for first episodes and only want the highest quality recommendation, you are almost making the experience disappointing on purpose. If the entry bar is set that high that you only watch 'universally loved' stuff and it turns out to just be above average for you, as it more often than not ends up to be, you ruined the enjoyment for yourself.
There is no perfect thing is this world and especially TV series are very subjective to begin with.
So do yourself a favor and learn to try out shows for a couple of episodes, there are so many 'hidden gems' out there that are not hyped but may very well fit your taste to the tee.

Also, I see your list did not contain the best TV ever, The Wire
Seriously, I know it is a big task, taking weeks to binge watch but it will forever change your view of serial police shows and politics.
And for your information, people only criticize Dexter so vehemently because the first 2 seasons were fantastic and you should absolutely watch them. But you should also definitively stop by season 4 at the latest because by than they had switched authors and the show fell to such low standards it was truly mind boggling.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
September 02 2016 10:37 GMT
#128
This show is such a mind-fucking dance of fuckyness. I have absolutely no idea what to expect next and that is fantastic.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
September 02 2016 11:28 GMT
#129
On September 02 2016 13:50 lord_nibbler wrote:
And for your information, people only criticize Dexter so vehemently because the first 2 seasons were fantastic and you should absolutely watch them. But you should also definitively stop by season 4 at the latest because by than they had switched authors and the show fell to such low standards it was truly mind boggling.

Season 4 was actually the high point of the series, season 5 was ok but don't watch beyond that.

I recommend utopia as a pretty decent viewing experience (unfortunately discontunied after season 2 but most story arks were solved pretty much)
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 02 2016 18:44 GMT
#130
On September 02 2016 19:37 Tachion wrote:
This show is such a mind-fucking dance of fuckyness. I have absolutely no idea what to expect next and that is fantastic.


I think this show has done better at this than most, I have no idea what to expect episode to episode. Seems like we're trying not to spoil things for people just finding the show/thread so...

+ Show Spoiler +
Who's under the table/couch or whatever at that Ecorp woman's house?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
parkufarku
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
882 Posts
September 02 2016 20:36 GMT
#131
I think the 2nd season the show dwelled too much on Elliot's inner demons - I like the aspect of it but I don't want to hear him combat it over and over and over again. Would like to see more of Elliot doing his magic - hacking, because that's what this show is essentially about. I haven't finished the 2nd season but first season was much better imo.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-02 20:59:37
September 02 2016 20:54 GMT
#132
Is Elliot's mental condition real? The multiple personalities, memory lapses, blackouts etc. Do people actually experience things irl like he does, or is it a made up mental illness to support the shows plot?
It looks like he's heading toward a breaking point and will eventually need serious medical help.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-02 21:57:02
September 02 2016 21:33 GMT
#133
On September 03 2016 05:36 parkufarku wrote:
I think the 2nd season the show dwelled too much on Elliot's inner demons - I like the aspect of it but I don't want to hear him combat it over and over and over again. Would like to see more of Elliot doing his magic - hacking, because that's what this show is essentially about. I haven't finished the 2nd season but first season was much better imo.


Agree with this. I think the writers became wayyyyy too fancy (for lack of a better word) in the second season.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
September 02 2016 21:56 GMT
#134
On September 03 2016 05:36 parkufarku wrote:
I think the 2nd season the show dwelled too much on Elliot's inner demons - I like the aspect of it but I don't want to hear him combat it over and over and over again. Would like to see more of Elliot doing his magic - hacking, because that's what this show is essentially about. I haven't finished the 2nd season but first season was much better imo.


That's where I disagree.

I initially had the impression that it's about hacking, but at the end of the day, the TV is a psychological thriller. Yesterday and today I ended up binge watching the 2nd season... And yep, a bit disappointing, even though I surprisingly didn't expect the episode 7 twist.

My main gripe is how it's so out of touch from reality. Like even though I wasn't a fan of the drug stuff earlier on, okay okay, I can at least I can kind of relate and understand what he's going through. But now they are portraying him having some condition that doesn't exist in the real world, or if it does, a very poor representation of it. Realism is always a big thing for me in TV shows, but the show has been using a lot more of "it's just how it is" to make the situations work. Like having cameras everywhere but Evil Corp building, having FBI so stupid that just divulge all their plans, also very conveniently withholding information from us.

But anyway, yes, it's a psychological thriller. I don't think I've watched any besides Hannibal, and for me, the execution is extremely similar, though I probably have a slight preference for this one, as the basis is more interesting to me, it's more entrenched in real society (I appreciate the contemporary society references), and the girls are cuter. Either way, for a while this story has gotten into fantasy land, and take it for what it is.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
September 02 2016 22:19 GMT
#135
On September 02 2016 13:50 lord_nibbler wrote:
Seriously, if you are that picky about TV shows that you can not be asked to at least try a couple for first episodes and only want the highest quality recommendation, you are almost making the experience disappointing on purpose. If the entry bar is set that high that you only watch 'universally loved' stuff and it turns out to just be above average for you, as it more often than not ends up to be, you ruined the enjoyment for yourself.
There is no perfect thing is this world and especially TV series are very subjective to begin with.
So do yourself a favor and learn to try out shows for a couple of episodes, there are so many 'hidden gems' out there that are not hyped but may very well fit your taste to the tee.

Also, I see your list did not contain the best TV ever, The Wire
Seriously, I know it is a big task, taking weeks to binge watch but it will forever change your view of serial police shows and politics.
And for your information, people only criticize Dexter so vehemently because the first 2 seasons were fantastic and you should absolutely watch them. But you should also definitively stop by season 4 at the latest because by than they had switched authors and the show fell to such low standards it was truly mind boggling.


I didn't watch too many TV shows until relatively recently, hence why I didn't go back to some of the older classics, instead of what's focusing on what's out now. To me, some shows just didn't age well, one that comes to mind that everyone recommended to me was The Sopranos. I watched two episodes, and it didn't click for me, it wasn't bad, but it was the same themes I've seen time and time again, not sure if it's the nostalgia factor for some people. Stuff like Better Call Saul is really a breath of fresh air on this crime drama genre.

Kind of the reason why I haven't bothered to watch Dexter or The Wire, just more and more crime dramas, it's like damn where is the creativity. In every of these TV shows, all the not primary and secondary characters act the exact same way, the way you'd expect them to, only the main characters are making out of the ordinary choices. Pardon my ignorance, but from the few episodes I've seen, on surface they are different, but then it's just reoccurring themes over and over.

Hence why I like other genres, where it's a different environment but still grounded in human logic. Medieval European history is also a heavily overused genre for dramas, but Vikings, GoT, and Rome were still different enough imo. I know it's extremely tough to create a world complex and chaotic enough while still being grounded in human logic, without borrowing from today's society, or very closely from history, not to mention very expensive on the budgets, but it's by far my favorite genre.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-02 22:44:14
September 02 2016 22:31 GMT
#136
On September 01 2016 13:01 decafchicken wrote:
Lol thought i was pretty clear about which ones are quality shows :p You probably won't like suits/silicon/arrow/house of lies. I've never heard ANYONE say a bad word about Sherlock, and I've probably watched every episode 5+ times. Luther is probably just as good, but not a very well known show from my experience if you want something more under the radar. First season of House of Cards is absolutely stellar. Slight downhill from there but still really good, hard to top the first season.

Sense 8 (netflix) and The Night Of (hbo) would also be worth looking into.


Thank you for the extensive advice. House of Cards and Sherlock will be my next two I try, after reading up a bit on them, they do sound like they'd suit my taste. Thirdly, I'll try Silicon Valley, a bit skeptical, but I had a light chuckle from the Season 1 trailer, so I'll see.

Oh, I also looked at a few Newsroom trailers, read a few reviews on it, and so forth, kind of reminds me of the US politics thread here on TL, so I've had enough of that for now S: Anyway, I've done more than enough to derail the thread, so looking forward to watching the last three episodes for the season. Not sure what they're plan is at all, but I do hope some big events happen, as in terms of moving the story forward in Season 2, it seems like most of it was build up to something big.

edit: Opps, meant to edit above post, not create a new one, sorry for the triple post.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
lord_nibbler
Profile Joined March 2004
Germany591 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-03 01:26:48
September 03 2016 01:26 GMT
#137
On September 03 2016 07:19 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Kind of the reason why I haven't bothered to watch Dexter or The Wire, just more and more crime dramas, it's like damn where is the creativity.

I am sorry, you can of course like/dislike anything you want, but please be fair.
These two shows are sooo not the usual crime TV and lumping them together is painfully wrong!

Dexter is a story about a psycho serial killer from his perspective and it is totally unapologetic about it. To this day it is hard to believe such a bold premise ever got green lit.

And the Wire is only "another crime drama" for people who just watched the pilot (or really stupid viewers). It is a deep and lasting commentary on society, politics, schools, police work and the world we live in. One could actually make the point, that the crime stuff gets deliberately pushed into the background. Even the average viewer is not interested in "getting the bad guy" anymore after some time...
KingPJohn11
Profile Joined September 2016
Philippines7 Posts
September 03 2016 06:51 GMT
#138
Really cool TV Show. This one's for the people who has advanced knowledge about computers, programming, hacking etc. Because a person who only do social medias and games will not get most of the things that are being done in the show. Sam Esmail is the man.
STUN NOW PLS SIR
Maenander
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany4927 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-04 14:49:36
September 04 2016 13:12 GMT
#139
Yesterday I watched "Who am I", a German movie from 2014, and the similarities to Mr.Robot are uncanny.

Socially awkward main characters in hoodies with mother issues used as unreliable narrators, hackers meeting in subways, Ritalin in combination with multiple personality disorder, Scandinavians in positions of power, heroes working with dangerous foreign hacker groups.

Clearly there was some sharing of ideas going on
coverpunch
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2093 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-08 21:37:11
September 08 2016 21:34 GMT
#140
I don't know if I like the twist with the dark army getting involved and more brazen in high profile street crime. It seems very ham fisted for a group that has thus far been terrifying in their subtlety.

Also shooting up FBI agents is the least realistic part of this. There's no way they just let that slide.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex115
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech134
Rex 115
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1088
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2088
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 174
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS70
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 11m
Online Event
21h 11m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.