So sad to see sangmin already be eliminated. He was always so cool and such a big influence on the show.
Now I wonder how much random things will get with kyonghoon.
| Forum Index > Media & Entertainment |
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
So sad to see sangmin already be eliminated. He was always so cool and such a big influence on the show. Now I wonder how much random things will get with kyonghoon. | ||
|
jubil
United States2602 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + on the latest episode, I totally called Junseok with the extra fried rice...but I thought it was a mindgame, him realizing that Dongmin was selling their team out to Sangmin, so to ruin the plan he could put whatever Jinho was told to put...but instead Kyunghoon just straight up told him what they were doing LMAO. I guess Dongmin's double dealing is still concealed for now, and perhaps Kyunghoon will be upset with Junseok. Now I'm curious as to how the players will react to Kyunghoon - he completely threw the main match but dominated the deathmatch. I'm actually a little sympathetic to him - he said he wants to show loyalty, but you can't be loyal to multiple sides, and it's tough to show a loyal image when the person you're loyal to orders you to betray the rest of the team lol. Besides, hopefully he'll mix things up so the alliances don't solidify too much. After seasons two and three, there's definitely nothing more frustrating than watching a big majority alliance just grind out the outcasts - the weak players in the alliance get carried harder than they deserve and the creative but socially unaware players just fight at a disadvantage week after week after week instead of actually doing something about it | ||
|
dudeman001
United States2412 Posts
| ||
|
Draconicfire
Canada2562 Posts
| ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
Doesn't Kyunghoon make for some excellent joker? lol. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8779 FrodaN2348 Liquid`RaSZi2060 C9.Mang0298 Livibee194 ToD179 Pyrionflax109 Maynarde103 ArmadaUGS48 Mew2King39 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Sammyuel • CranKy Ducklings SOOP11 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|