• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:57
CEST 13:57
KST 20:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8090 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 752

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 750 751 752 753 754 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
November 19 2013 22:43 GMT
#15021
Today is probably nothing special, everyone should just keep to their daily routines.

+ Show Spoiler +

Happy birthday, may this year bring you many, um, boops?
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 19 2013 22:44 GMT
#15022
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
November 19 2013 23:21 GMT
#15023
Happy birthday sugarcane.
Paint it bright and bold.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 20 2013 00:32 GMT
#15024
So much ♥!
TL+ Member
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
November 20 2013 01:48 GMT
#15025
Happy birthday Cane! Have some old but cute luna[image loading]
I just like liking things.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 20 2013 02:49 GMT
#15026
I'm in one of the background shots of this video.

[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
November 20 2013 21:50 GMT
#15027
On November 20 2013 11:49 Gary Oak wrote:
I'm in one of the background shots of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJK5I9RsUhk

"This video is private" D:
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 21 2013 01:44 GMT
#15028
Really? It wasn't when I first saw it. I wonder why it was switched.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
November 21 2013 02:44 GMT
#15029
Oh wow, I think it was Cane's birthday the very first time I posted on this thread, with that "Why the hell not" Luna I made.

I would draw you another one, but my arms are trashed atm
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
TheDoT42
Profile Joined December 2011
South Africa47 Posts
November 21 2013 11:54 GMT
#15030
Pony is this Saturday!!!

So Exciting! Hype!

Hope many of you will make it to irc for the first episode of season 4.

Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
November 21 2013 13:37 GMT
#15031
On November 21 2013 20:54 TheDoT42 wrote:
Pony is this Saturday!!!

So Exciting! Hype!

Hope many of you will make it to irc for the first episode of season 4.


I hate watching pony in company (except for my sister sometimes)

But I'll probably be on later in the day to talk about it or something...

I'm hype for the episode though
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 21 2013 16:26 GMT
#15032
I know one person in the thread will appreciate this. The artist did a great job making this work.

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
November 21 2013 18:41 GMT
#15033
Wow, that's a beauty. I really like the hair. Any habs pony?
I just like liking things.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 22 2013 02:21 GMT
#15034
Nope. Needs an Avs pone, too!

Also this

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 09:27:30
November 22 2013 09:25 GMT
#15035
I dunno who that filly is but I don't like it. Heterochromic Alicorn can go jump into some lava regardless of who it's representing or whatever.

Not long to the new season now folks!
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 22 2013 18:54 GMT
#15036
I agree. I found the image cute enough to post, but I wish it was Scootaloo under there instead of someone's Mary Sue.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Kazahk
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States385 Posts
November 23 2013 07:25 GMT
#15037
On November 22 2013 01:26 Gary Oak wrote:
I know one person in the thread will appreciate this. The artist did a great job making this work.

[image loading]


STL FIGHTING!!
Rngesus blessed me with a tooth half, then shunned me with a spinach roll.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
November 23 2013 14:46 GMT
#15038
Well guys, with a new season starting in about 15 minutes, I'll just link a few streams here so people can watch:

My recommended stream in HD, usually pretty reliable: Xyro's Stream
A popular one that's pretty reliable: Haxmega
Another one cause we need to be safe: Otaku Descend
Last one: Brony network
I just like liking things.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
November 23 2013 14:56 GMT
#15039
Looking forward to it being on youtube rather than watching it live, sorry.

Huh, I'm looking forward to this.

I still can't wrap my head around me watching mlp.
maru lover forever
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
November 23 2013 15:33 GMT
#15040
While the second episode is in it's inexplicable commercial break after the opening, I'll just say that the animation looks really nice, even better than before.
Prev 1 750 751 752 753 754 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV431
OGKoka 136
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 4m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.