• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9166 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 35

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
August 16 2011 15:50 GMT
#681
That sonic rainboom is really cool
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 16:07:18
August 16 2011 16:05 GMT
#682
On August 17 2011 00:50 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
That sonic rainboom is really cool

It's actually not that far off from physics! Although I assume that the writers didn't really research that beforehand... or did they?

[image loading]

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2010/09/the_physics_of_a_fighter_jet_r.php
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 16:42:37
August 16 2011 16:41 GMT
#683
Lookie what have I found today in my Google Reader

[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
thoradycus
Profile Joined August 2010
Malaysia3262 Posts
August 16 2011 16:42 GMT
#684
some people(guys) are beginning to demonstrate their love for this on fb...gonna give this a try tomorrow i guess
tdynasty
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada220 Posts
August 16 2011 16:51 GMT
#685
i dunno.

I'm gonna give this a whirl, we'll see what happens.
I've been seeing this pop-up everywhere.

Is there humour in this? Is it a designed for kids show?
French Canada
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 16 2011 16:55 GMT
#686
On August 17 2011 01:51 tdynasty wrote:
i dunno.

I'm gonna give this a whirl, we'll see what happens.
I've been seeing this pop-up everywhere.

Is there humour in this? Is it a designed for kids show?


It is kinda like Shrek - although it is designed for kids, everyone can like it and laugh at it as much as kids.

Although you could say that Shrek is more adult oriented...
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
tdynasty
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada220 Posts
August 16 2011 17:04 GMT
#687
On August 17 2011 01:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 01:51 tdynasty wrote:
i dunno.

I'm gonna give this a whirl, we'll see what happens.
I've been seeing this pop-up everywhere.

Is there humour in this? Is it a designed for kids show?


It is kinda like Shrek - although it is designed for kids, everyone can like it and laugh at it as much as kids.

Although you could say that Shrek is more adult oriented...


Too be honest, I watched a few minutes... It is what it is.

I would call it cute, reminds me a bit of sailor moon ^^
See u guys. I'm movin on.
French Canada
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
August 16 2011 17:07 GMT
#688
On August 16 2011 18:36 PandaCore wrote:
GMarshal, I almost feel insulted that you didn't add me to the list of fans yet

Also does anyone like some of the background ponies here as well? I say we almost need a background pony popularity poll :p

The two most noteworthy ones for me are Colgate and Spitire.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Spitfire is best background pony. It is also my SC2 name.
/)*(\
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
August 16 2011 17:17 GMT
#689
Holy shit.
I'm 6 minutes into the first episode and I'm already sucked in. I do wish that they'd de-cutsify some of the intro song though.

Spike is hilarious. He also reminds me of Snoopy.
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
August 16 2011 17:20 GMT
#690
On August 16 2011 19:22 RockIronrod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 19:16 Soulfire wrote:
On August 16 2011 19:06 RockIronrod wrote:
A timeline of events
- Ponies get spammed on /co/, /co/ is annoyed
-/co/ decides to raid /b/, claiming to like ponies
- the newer members of the community, and the more gullible ones think this is genuine
- like ponies to fit in with the xD so anonymous crowd
- it snowballs
- the trolled people from /b/ migrate to /co/

For anyone smart enough to have quit 4chan long ago, it's pretty much exactly like Boxxy.


Oh, damn... And here I was thinking that I actually liked the show; I didn't realize I watched 10 hours of MLP in 3 days and changed various avatars to Rainbow Dash to fit in with the /b/ crowd.

That's how it started, I honestly don't care how you got into it, so long as you keep all your "brony" stuff confined to this thread.
Pony fans remind me way too much of obnoxious furries to tolerate.

Just because of posts like this if i ever become a pro sc2 player (which I probably won't) i will make a shout out to all the TL bronies.
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 17:33:27
August 16 2011 17:22 GMT
#691
On August 16 2011 12:59 hacklebeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 12:30 Chibithor wrote:
On August 16 2011 06:04 Yung wrote:
On August 16 2011 05:56 Crushgroove wrote:
On August 13 2011 02:12 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
...........


.........
...........


Is this Underwater Basket Weaving all over again or something?



Just became Jinro's number one fan.

Thats not a big feat anymore,
Trolling aside This is one of my favorite songs


This is by far my favorite fanmade song. Anyone else got particular favorites?

If we are talking which do I like musically:

That is better then the original.

On August 17 2011 01:42 thoradycus wrote:
some people(guys) are beginning to demonstrate their love for this on fb...gonna give this a try tomorrow i guess

I have this as my fb pic
[image loading]
EDIT 2 i fail, should have just edited the post before not made a whole new one
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 17:35:09
August 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#692
Just because of posts like this if i ever become a pro sc2 player (which I probably won't) i will make a shout out to all the TL bronies.

I was thinking of something similar, including even having RainbowDash as username and joining Liquid and then getting Hot_Bid to temporarily change the pegasus-pony in the TL banner to Rainbow Dash to completely troll eSports.

not my vid but I like it
+ Show Spoiler +

tbh that would be one of the best introductory vids besides an actual ep, and I'd actually suggest adding it to the OP if it didn't pretty much completely sum up and spoil ep 16 lol . it even has one of my most favourite Eurobeat Brony remix songs in it which goes surprisingly well with the vid.
Froob
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom342 Posts
August 16 2011 17:49 GMT
#693
why does it feel like this show was written for teens

strange teens..
イア
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
August 16 2011 18:00 GMT
#694
On August 17 2011 02:22 Yung wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 12:59 hacklebeast wrote:
On August 16 2011 12:30 Chibithor wrote:
On August 16 2011 06:04 Yung wrote:
On August 16 2011 05:56 Crushgroove wrote:
On August 13 2011 02:12 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
...........


.........
...........


Is this Underwater Basket Weaving all over again or something?



Just became Jinro's number one fan.

Thats not a big feat anymore,
Trolling aside This is one of my favorite songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdy8-AB2gk&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLvjfrxynA
This is by far my favorite fanmade song. Anyone else got particular favorites?

If we are talking which do I like musically:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYX1HzRiIpM

That is better then the original.

Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 01:42 thoradycus wrote:
some people(guys) are beginning to demonstrate their love for this on fb...gonna give this a try tomorrow i guess

I have this as my fb pic
[image loading]
EDIT 2 i fail, should have just edited the post before not made a whole new one

I didn't know there was an original O_O Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time I mistook a copy as an original like that.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
noD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
August 16 2011 18:34 GMT
#695
So I was 'wtf' here then i remembered I used to watch ccs (card captor sakura)
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
August 16 2011 18:44 GMT
#696
On August 17 2011 02:07 Thallis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 18:36 PandaCore wrote:
GMarshal, I almost feel insulted that you didn't add me to the list of fans yet

Also does anyone like some of the background ponies here as well? I say we almost need a background pony popularity poll :p

The two most noteworthy ones for me are Colgate and Spitire.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Spitfire is best background pony. It is also my SC2 name.

Spitfire is so awesome! She is tied with Octavia for being best background pony.

Although I <3 Scootaloo. Best side-pony.


On August 17 2011 02:17 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Holy shit.
I'm 6 minutes into the first episode and I'm already sucked in. I do wish that they'd de-cutsify some of the intro song though.

Spike is hilarious. He also reminds me of Snoopy.


and
. Once you catch yourself headbanging to the intro theme of "My Little Pony", you know something special has happened.
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
August 16 2011 18:52 GMT
#697
this is the best remix of the main theme but don't look at the vid itself if you haven't seen all episodes yet, just listen to the song in that case: + Show Spoiler +
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 16 2011 18:59 GMT
#698
We got a anti-"are you trolling" banner!

<3 Jibba
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
August 16 2011 19:08 GMT
#699
On August 17 2011 02:17 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Holy shit.
I'm 6 minutes into the first episode and I'm already sucked in. I do wish that they'd de-cutsify some of the intro song though.

Daniel Ingram will probably redo the intro theme for the second season. He proposed the notion to the community, and we were generally positive about it.
My strategy is to fork people.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
August 16 2011 19:09 GMT
#700
On August 17 2011 03:59 Bibbit wrote:
We got a anti-"are you trolling" banner!

<3 Jibba

I was about to start PMing mods about getting one. I expected better from TL.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 620
Larva 140
NaDa 61
Leta 54
TT1 14
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
League of Legends
JimRising 809
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV237
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Rush1122
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 58m
INu's Battles
7h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 58m
Replay Cast
18h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.