• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12173 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 181

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 188 Next
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
October 02 2015 01:56 GMT
#3601
I'm watching That winter, the wind blows atm and its pretty good.

But the relationship between the two main characters as brother/sister is by far the weirdest thing I've seen in a Korean Drama..
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
October 02 2015 08:24 GMT
#3602
Is anyone watching Eunji's new drama? or is it even aired yet?
AKMU / IU
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
October 02 2015 09:14 GMT
#3603
It's starting on the 5th bro.

시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
jojamon
Profile Joined December 2012
133 Posts
October 03 2015 00:27 GMT
#3604
Does anyone else get a Daenarys Targaryen vibe with Kim Tae Hee's character in Yong Pal?
EmKey
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)631 Posts
October 06 2015 17:27 GMT
#3605
I just finished Liar Game and it was very good. It had couple interesting ideas. I dont know if those were rehash of japanese version because i havent read manga or seen j version. Definitely worth watching.

Shin Sung Rok role was creepy and awesome at the same time. It suited him really well.
불놀이야
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 21:34:50
October 06 2015 21:34 GMT
#3606
On October 07 2015 02:27 EmKey wrote:
I just finished Liar Game and it was very good. It had couple interesting ideas. I dont know if those were rehash of japanese version because i havent read manga or seen j version. Definitely worth watching.

Shin Sung Rok role was creepy and awesome at the same time. It suited him really well.

For some reason after reading this I wanted to say that I've watched Ghost Seeing Detective Cheo-yong Season 1 in one go and I'am now following Season 2. It's pretty great for my taste.
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
October 07 2015 01:49 GMT
#3607
I can't find Sassy Go Go in AsiaTorrents. anyone knows what's the title the uploader put?
AKMU / IU
jojamon
Profile Joined December 2012
133 Posts
October 07 2015 02:26 GMT
#3608
@shin_toss

Cheer up
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
October 07 2015 04:26 GMT
#3609
Thanks! DL'ing EP1 now :D
AKMU / IU
jojamon
Profile Joined December 2012
133 Posts
October 07 2015 14:57 GMT
#3610
On October 07 2015 13:26 shin_toss wrote:
Thanks! DL'ing EP1 now :D


Np, it wasn't bad. But I feel like the make-up artists screwed up Eunji's makeup. She looks kinda ghastly...she looked much better in Reply 1997.
But Eunji's smile....that smile!!

btw, Oh My Ghostess is really good haha, I watched 3 eps in 1 day.
EmKey
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)631 Posts
October 12 2015 22:52 GMT
#3611
Yea Oh My Ghostess was very good. I watched it in like 4 days.
불놀이야
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
October 14 2015 01:46 GMT
#3612
Started watching Healer finally, as I've been wanting to get around to watch it and needless to say I'm very impressed so far. Park Min Young is fantastic
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
October 22 2015 15:57 GMT
#3613
So this past Sunday the last episode of Cheo Yong 2 aired. No subs yet on streams but I'm already hoping for season 3. :D
jojamon
Profile Joined December 2012
133 Posts
October 23 2015 02:38 GMT
#3614
Started Second Time Twenty Years Old, super good.
I think the TVN channel has the best consistency in drama quality.

Reply series, Oh My Ghostess, and now Second Time Twenty Years Old
EmKey
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)631 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-27 20:13:57
October 27 2015 20:02 GMT
#3615
And dont forget Liar Game

Im currently watching Detectives of Seonam Girls High School and its very good. Funny interactions and dialogues. Girls Day HyeRi character is hilarious ( so much aegyo). If you like school dramas give it a go.

I knew a saw the main actress in some drama but couldnt remember where. After checking wiki it hit me. She was spoiled and annoying brat in High Kick through the Roof. Holy Shit she grew up nicely. Shes really pretty now.
불놀이야
jojamon
Profile Joined December 2012
133 Posts
October 28 2015 01:37 GMT
#3616
I just started Liar Game actually. I like it better than the Japanese drama version...that one was pretty cheesy.

Looking forward to Reply 1988.

Sassy Go Go pretty good too.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 01:40:13
October 28 2015 01:40 GMT
#3617
She Was Pretty- been liking it a lot recently. Kinda cheesy but Siwon's character makes it enjoyable with his antics
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
October 28 2015 11:04 GMT
#3618
Gotta agree with that TVN is very good consistently, I haven't watched a lot of series but they usually stand out, I especially liked Queens In Hyuns Man from some time ago ^^ First Reply was very good as well, probably my favorite Korean drama but then again, I dont watch a lot.

Also watched first episode of Liar Game, I had a good impression but I couldn't make enough time for it so I dropped it, might pick it up, some time.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
EmKey
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)631 Posts
October 28 2015 15:41 GMT
#3619
I forgot about Secret Hotel. Another very good tvn drama
불놀이야
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 28 2015 20:41 GMT
#3620
I just finished my first drama, who are you 2015. Im amazed at how much I liked it.

any recommandations for waht to watch next?
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
13h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.