• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:28
CEST 07:28
KST 14:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7438 users

Death metal thread - Page 15

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
September 13 2011 07:30 GMT
#281
ZombieNostalgia is my saving grace when it comes to DM. I have been on somewhat on a dry spell as far as finding new bands have been concerned but this.. CHANGES EVERYTHING.
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 13 2011 14:49 GMT
#282
I'm just a huge death metal enthusiast. I really enjoy discovering new bands and having knowledge in music. I've got more stuff I'll post and I'll probably keep getting more new stuff. I have like 2 hours between classes most days so I get a good chunk of music in at least at school.

I would kill for a copy of this album.
Marta
Profile Joined September 2011
Belize1 Post
September 13 2011 14:55 GMT
#283
Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.
jj
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 13 2011 14:59 GMT
#284
I wonder if the mods really look that this thread. If they do that's a god sign since there haven't been that many moderation here as far as I know. I will know soon enough with the advertising.
dwutlenek
Profile Joined September 2011
1 Post
September 13 2011 15:02 GMT
#285
Hi there, Speaking of death prediction, I find it really odd that one of the on-line death prediction services showed me the same death date that I was foretold in my dream about a year ago. http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html - I can’t explain this coincidence in any other way except that there must be some kind of magic involved here.
Adventurekid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden505 Posts
September 13 2011 16:35 GMT
#286
gah, cant stop listening to this song:

You should build a turtle fence!
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 13 2011 20:08 GMT
#287
This album made my day better. My fucking college is incompetant and so are some of my professors.
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
September 13 2011 20:41 GMT
#288


So awesome. I really like how Insision has kind of (?) changed their sound a bit.
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 13 2011 21:32 GMT
#289
If anyone here likes Death/Black stuff this is a great Canadian band. THey just announced their album. Should be sweet
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
September 13 2011 21:36 GMT
#290
Not sure if this is death metal but it's cool.

KTY
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
September 13 2011 21:39 GMT
#291
That definitely sounds like death metal. A pretty cool song too
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 13 2011 21:46 GMT
#292
Sounds like Technical Brutal death. Fairly wanky but decent. Doesn't do what a lot of brutal metal bands do and stagnate like half way through a song.
Thisis one one my favorite bdm songs. Heard it live too. that break is awesome.
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 22:07:35
September 13 2011 22:00 GMT
#293
Defeated Sanity is to me one of those band you never grow tired of. You might listen to them a lot, and you'll want something else for a while, but you still go back to them after a while because they are so awesome. The vocalist sounds so... mean.


edit: their songs are a fucking bitch to play though
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-13 22:06:45
September 13 2011 22:06 GMT
#294
It's funny, they have gone through like 4 or 5 vocalist and the one who recorded on this one's last show was the show I was at. Chapters of Repugnance is such a great album. It really should be a guideline for future BDM albums. I've always considered BDM to be a touchy genre considering how boring songs can get when a band sits on one riff for a while until a breakdown because it sounds heavy.
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
September 13 2011 22:14 GMT
#295
Here's a pretty awesome video of Defeated Sanity playing live with three vocalists.
Glurkenspurk
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1915 Posts
September 13 2011 22:20 GMT
#296
I'm sure everyone here loves Death and it's kinda pointless to post this. But still!

TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
September 13 2011 22:48 GMT
#297
My least favorite album but stilla an excellent song.

I am really hooked on Ripping Corpse now.
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 15 2011 02:15 GMT
#298
This album is just fucking insanity.
TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
September 15 2011 06:31 GMT
#299
I thought it was alright but it did not live up to the hype for me.
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
September 16 2011 18:37 GMT
#300
Swedish DM from this year. It is very nice.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 32m
Replay Cast
17h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.