On August 12 2016 11:13 Vertical wrote:
I don't ussually bash panelist or caster but I don't like this Shane guy
I don't ussually bash panelist or caster but I don't like this Shane guy
It's okay, no one except the other 'talent' likes him.
| Forum Index > Dota 2 Tournaments |
|
Dysisa
Sweden2376 Posts
August 12 2016 02:15 GMT
#2081
On August 12 2016 11:13 Vertical wrote: I don't ussually bash panelist or caster but I don't like this Shane guy It's okay, no one except the other 'talent' likes him. | ||
|
lolnoty
United States7166 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2082
On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! that would be the ultimate jab at Secret | ||
|
HammerKick
France6190 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2083
| ||
|
Taf the Ghost
United States11751 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2084
On August 12 2016 11:13 blobrus wrote: So does this mean Slacks can brag he got top 4 in TI? Yes. Slacks is an official team member. You know how terrible it will be for all of us if DC wins TI? We'll have to call Slacks a TI winner. | ||
|
a_flayer
Netherlands2826 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2085
On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! I was never joking. | ||
|
HaXxorIzed
Australia8434 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2086
| ||
|
bardtown
England2313 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2087
On August 12 2016 11:12 Akara12345 wrote: DC is NA because the organization is NA. Do you call Chelsea an English football team when they have like one English player? Alliance best Swedish team NA! | ||
|
Vankuga
Panama2005 Posts
August 12 2016 02:16 GMT
#2088
On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! EG gets Sunsfanned and we see DC with Slacks holding the Aegis. What a moment. | ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
August 12 2016 02:17 GMT
#2089
On August 12 2016 11:16 lolnoty wrote: Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! that would be the ultimate jab at Secret Players will be flocking to Secret now hoping to get kicked. | ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
August 12 2016 02:17 GMT
#2090
On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! Home advantage is too big obviously. | ||
|
blobrus
4297 Posts
August 12 2016 02:17 GMT
#2091
On August 12 2016 11:16 Taf the Ghost wrote: Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 11:13 blobrus wrote: So does this mean Slacks can brag he got top 4 in TI? Yes. Slacks is an official team member. You know how terrible it will be for all of us if DC wins TI? We'll have to call Slacks a TI winner. What an accomplishment, put that man on the analyst panel now. | ||
|
lolnoty
United States7166 Posts
August 12 2016 02:18 GMT
#2092
On August 12 2016 11:17 Kishin2 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 11:16 lolnoty wrote: On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! that would be the ultimate jab at Secret Players will be flocking to Secret now hoping to get kicked. OTOH Secret is just 1 EE kick away from an aegis if legends hold true | ||
|
the bear jew
United States3674 Posts
August 12 2016 02:19 GMT
#2093
On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! Very possible! | ||
|
Taf the Ghost
United States11751 Posts
August 12 2016 02:19 GMT
#2094
On August 12 2016 11:16 lolnoty wrote: Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! that would be the ultimate jab at Secret DC, Wings & EG are likely your final contenders. Fnatic will be picked apart by the better drafters in the Meta. MVP could turn it on, but Wings showed how to contain them. I don't think they're getting through 4 teams without losing. | ||
|
wims80
1892 Posts
August 12 2016 02:20 GMT
#2095
On August 12 2016 11:12 Akara12345 wrote: DC is NA because the organization is NA. Do you call Chelsea an English football team when they have like one English player? Do you classify Alliance as an American team? Fnatic as a British team? | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
August 12 2016 02:20 GMT
#2096
| ||
|
trifecta
United States6795 Posts
August 12 2016 02:20 GMT
#2097
On August 12 2016 11:18 lolnoty wrote: Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 11:17 Kishin2 wrote: On August 12 2016 11:16 lolnoty wrote: On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! that would be the ultimate jab at Secret Players will be flocking to Secret now hoping to get kicked. OTOH Secret is just 1 EE kick away from an aegis if legends hold true If EG or DC win, you can kick Aui for ez aegis | ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
August 12 2016 02:20 GMT
#2098
On August 12 2016 11:19 the bear jew wrote: Show nested quote + On August 12 2016 11:15 Taf the Ghost wrote: I know we joke about this stuff, but we can legitimately get a DC vs EG finals. AT TI??!?! Very possible! The loser bracket one though. | ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
August 12 2016 02:20 GMT
#2099
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 12 2016 02:21 GMT
#2100
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|