• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:09
CEST 19:09
KST 02:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8860 users

[The International 6] Main Event - Day 1 - Page 185

Forum Index > Dota 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 199 Next
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
August 09 2016 03:50 GMT
#3681
Alright, I've been correct with all loser bracket predictions. I made a bold prediction expecting Navi over TL in the next game.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
August 09 2016 03:51 GMT
#3682
There are Liquid and Navi banners around where we sit. Hopefully the yellow one gets faded.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
August 09 2016 03:51 GMT
#3683
--- Nuked ---
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
August 09 2016 03:51 GMT
#3684
SEA DOTO best DOTO
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
August 09 2016 03:51 GMT
#3685
On August 09 2016 12:51 plasmidghost wrote:
Damnit, no matter how much I want to, I just can't stop wanting EE to win, I have no idea why


As long he's not with any players I like, then all is good.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
preachers
Profile Joined August 2013
Indonesia26 Posts
August 09 2016 03:52 GMT
#3686
All western team losing today
Dysisa
Profile Joined July 2014
Sweden2376 Posts
August 09 2016 03:52 GMT
#3687
I missed the Secret game, but I think all these sudden changes of flairs say everything about how the game went
fuck dota 2 | "i don't like ppd, and i really look forward to one day beating that motherfucker" -Swindlemelonzz, my personal hero
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
August 09 2016 03:52 GMT
#3688
On August 09 2016 12:51 plasmidghost wrote:
Damnit, no matter how much I want to, I just can't stop wanting EE to win, I have no idea why

lmao you and me both.
WriterXiao8~~
LennX
Profile Joined October 2010
4572 Posts
August 09 2016 03:52 GMT
#3689
On August 09 2016 12:49 RxMidnight wrote:
Perfect day for SEA doto.



SEA tides rising!
Mute user function on TL; http://www.liquiddota.com/blogs/491245-mute-annoying-users-in-lr-threads
juff
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore4659 Posts
August 09 2016 03:53 GMT
#3690
On August 09 2016 12:49 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2016 12:48 WolfintheSheep wrote:
End of day one, three EU/CIS teams are gone.

And West loses 5/5 matches.

If only we could allow the A-God have one more post to respond.

destroying his posts upgraded the east to super east
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
August 09 2016 03:53 GMT
#3691
On August 09 2016 12:52 Dysisa wrote:
I missed the Secret game, but I think all these sudden changes of flairs say everything about how the game went

it was a fun game
Kishin2
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7534 Posts
August 09 2016 03:53 GMT
#3692
Am I watching Free to Play 2?
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
August 09 2016 03:54 GMT
#3693
I hope EU knows that their major slots next year are being cut minute by minute. This tournament is really going to sting for the future of EU in Valve events.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
August 09 2016 03:54 GMT
#3694
On August 09 2016 12:50 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Alright, I've been correct with all loser bracket predictions. I made a bold prediction expecting Navi over TL in the next game.


I expected the same with Na'Vi. I don't think they'd win a Bo3, but in a Bo1, I expect meme-push for the win. (Everyone has been running heavy push-potential lineups in the Bo1s.)

I had Escape beating Fnatic, as I thought Fnatic would be completely in disarray and Synderen would have one good draft in him. I, sadly, was mistaken.
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
August 09 2016 03:55 GMT
#3695
Dendi <3
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 09 2016 03:55 GMT
#3696
That's a very comfy dacha.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
babysimba
Profile Joined November 2010
10466 Posts
August 09 2016 03:55 GMT
#3697
On August 09 2016 12:51 plasmidghost wrote:
Damnit, no matter how much I want to, I just can't stop wanting EE to win, I have no idea why

Good thing i sort of became less invested into them once they won a major and manage to prove something.

Anyway whoever who blames him over Puppey's draft or even Secret's synergy issues is just dumb. I think people need to stop fangaying Puppey as if he was the same captain years ago.
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
August 09 2016 03:55 GMT
#3698
SE[A] DOTO IS B[A]CK!
Brood War loyalist
Kamisamanachi
Profile Joined April 2015
4665 Posts
August 09 2016 03:55 GMT
#3699
Isnt dendi too adorable???
fan of dream runs. orange ti3 , fnatic ti6 , wings ti6 , cdec ti5 !! B-god's anti mage , mushi's shadow fiend
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
August 09 2016 03:55 GMT
#3700
"Let's have lunch at Dendi's place". The Video.
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 199 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem452
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 452
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 68
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23013
BeSt 483
Larva 386
Mind 171
Soma 162
Dewaltoss 104
Last 68
Sexy 67
hero 59
Sea.KH 58
[ Show more ]
Zeus 50
Killer 44
Hyun 44
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
NaDa 22
PianO 22
Rock 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
qojqva3029
Dendi1217
420jenkins392
Counter-Strike
fl0m4685
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3888
Khaldor1322
Liquid`Hasu1185
MindelVK11
Other Games
FrodaN2026
byalli875
B2W.Neo767
ArmadaUGS179
Hui .175
KnowMe137
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 48
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3893
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV237
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 51m
Replay Cast
5h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 51m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.