• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8123 users

[TI5] Main Event Day 1 - Page 147

Forum Index > Dota 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 371 Next
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2921
--- Nuked ---
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2922
On August 04 2015 06:02 Unattended Cake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Hurray we finally get to see gyro after such a long time...

Never thought someone would be happy to see Gyro.


I miss support gyro

How do you even support with Gyro?


Stack 3 camps with Flak Cannon. Max Homing for the sick damage. Yeah that's all a support needs, right?


Same reason he is so popular right now, just because he can fight as soon as he gets some levels. No one is gonna beat roaming Gyro though, that shit is so legit
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2923
On August 04 2015 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:03 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Hurray we finally get to see gyro after such a long time...

Never thought someone would be happy to see Gyro.


I miss support gyro

How do you even support with Gyro?


It was a thing like a year ago. Four position buys oov, I think it was a max on rocket first. I dont remember, I just thought it was hilarious.

That sounds pretty entertaining, although I don't know if I would get away with that in my pubs.

I pulled off support razor in pub, everything is possible.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2924
On August 04 2015 06:03 Nocticate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:01 Unattended Cake wrote:
Oh frick, it's THAT guy. At least it's not Lesh.

I really hope Lesh follows the exact path of ti2 naga. Banned every game in main event, utterly wrecked by icefrog for several months subsequently.
Remind me why he gets a slow on lightning storm?

I think because "fuck you and the horse you rode in on?"
kiss kiss fall in love
Zea!
Profile Joined November 2006
9589 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2925
Anti-cancer picked
The Real Power~
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2926
When China is in doubt, draft Ember
Moderator
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2927
Winter with the calls
Moderator
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2928
Empire pick Phantom Lancer into two heroes that destroy it, nice job.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2929
On August 04 2015 06:04 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:03 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Hurray we finally get to see gyro after such a long time...

Never thought someone would be happy to see Gyro.


I miss support gyro

How do you even support with Gyro?


It was a thing like a year ago. Four position buys oov, I think it was a max on rocket first. I dont remember, I just thought it was hilarious.

That sounds pretty entertaining, although I don't know if I would get away with that in my pubs.

I pulled off support razor in pub, everything is possible.

Fair enough, pubs are kinda chaotic, to say the least.
kiss kiss fall in love
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2930
PL in first stage, heh. And imba spirit instantly.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Keardan
Profile Joined May 2014
Netherlands527 Posts
August 03 2015 21:04 GMT
#2931
Why can't I choose the newcomer stream in-game? ;(
If I'm asking noob questions, it's because I'm a noob, not because I'm being sarcastic.
GulpyBlinkeyes
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1449 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2932
Oh boy, we might get to see one more RP!
thiagoop
Profile Joined May 2015
Brazil365 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2933
Ok PL against Ember and gyro... i think LGD won this boys...
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2934
On August 04 2015 06:04 Keardan wrote:
Why can't I choose the newcomer stream in-game? ;(

Maybe you're just too good.
kiss kiss fall in love
Nocticate
Profile Joined May 2013
Vatican City State2902 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2935
On August 04 2015 06:02 bluzi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:00 Nocticate wrote:
Le balanced flying man has arrived, we can go home now. No one gets to have any more fun.


I dont like giving Gyro to LGD , the hero is strong in all stages of the game , and can turtle like a beast , also can go ultra late with rapier comebacks , empire needs to win early/mid game

And what bodes worst of all is that the early push lineups in the last two games have both failed miserably.
Chairman Mao tells us imperialist Dota is a paper tiger
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2936
calling a last pick DS
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2937
On August 04 2015 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:03 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Hurray we finally get to see gyro after such a long time...

Never thought someone would be happy to see Gyro.


I miss support gyro

How do you even support with Gyro?


It was a thing like a year ago. Four position buys oov, I think it was a max on rocket first. I dont remember, I just thought it was hilarious.

That sounds pretty entertaining, although I don't know if I would get away with that in my pubs.


It was great. I'm sure there is some information on the build out there somewhere
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2938
On August 04 2015 06:04 Azarkon wrote:
Empire pick Phantom Lancer into two heroes that destroy it, nice job.

Only Ember destroys PL and even then it's alright, Earthshaker is the only hero who actually wrecks PL.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Rhayader
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania189 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2939
LGD's draft looking amazing so far.
sunrazgriz
Profile Joined April 2015
Vatican City State1573 Posts
August 03 2015 21:05 GMT
#2940
On August 04 2015 06:03 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2015 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:01 Promethelax wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 04 2015 06:00 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Hurray we finally get to see gyro after such a long time...

Never thought someone would be happy to see Gyro.


I miss support gyro

How do you even support with Gyro?


It was a thing like a year ago. Four position buys oov, I think it was a max on homing missle first. I dont remember, I just thought it was hilarious.

alliance used it many times in 2013
6nnn
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 371 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
Beastyqt905
fl0m896
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck274
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King57
Trikslyr43
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV494
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 54m
INu's Battles
16h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 54m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.