• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:29
CEST 17:29
KST 00:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10671 users

Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9413

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9411 9412 9413 9414 9415 10602 Next
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
March 24 2018 20:19 GMT
#188241
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Have you read about the shit show that is Nya Karolinska?
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 24 2018 20:19 GMT
#188242
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?
Moderator
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-24 20:53:29
March 24 2018 20:51 GMT
#188243
I sold pubg cases and bought the techies arcana except for the remote mines for under 3€.
I don't know why I did it, I've become the enemy.

e. wait that's a lie, I did it because I realized those chat wheel emotes can be spammed at me even when I have muted all chat, so I also want to spam taunts
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-24 21:00:14
March 24 2018 20:57 GMT
#188244
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.
High Risk Low Reward
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
March 24 2018 21:12 GMT
#188245
On March 25 2018 05:57 Spicy_Curry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.

If you can read Swedish https://unv.is/dn.se/sthlm/historien-om-varldens-dyraste-sjukhus-nya-karolinska

[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 24 2018 21:19 GMT
#188246
hi gosi, I'm glad you're back, would you like to design some art for my walls as I redecorate
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
March 24 2018 21:29 GMT
#188247
gosi please send your thoughts and prayers so the canucks can tank and draft rasmus dahlin
© Current year.
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
March 24 2018 21:40 GMT
#188248
On March 25 2018 06:12 Gosi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 05:57 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.

If you can read Swedish https://unv.is/dn.se/sthlm/historien-om-varldens-dyraste-sjukhus-nya-karolinska



I cant believe you guys are going to be spending 7.5Billion on NKS and this shit isn't fully operational
High Risk Low Reward
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
March 24 2018 21:47 GMT
#188249
Did someone talk about building an airport? Or was it just horrid public spending?
passive quaranstream fan
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 24 2018 22:04 GMT
#188250
On March 25 2018 05:57 Spicy_Curry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.

Were you the attending? Surely there's some continuation.
Moderator
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
March 24 2018 22:16 GMT
#188251
On March 25 2018 07:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 05:57 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.

Were you the attending? Surely there's some continuation.


Still doing my residency. The nurses are on shifts and when their time is up they would just leave. The other nurses would know what is going on but nothing is written anywhere so you would have to track down the nurse that replaced the nurse that just left and that is such a huge pain in the ass.
High Risk Low Reward
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
March 24 2018 22:18 GMT
#188252
reading these anecdotes are really weird i honestly thought everything was great in nor/swe/fin
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-24 22:42:54
March 24 2018 22:30 GMT
#188253
On March 25 2018 07:16 Spicy_Curry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 07:04 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:57 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.

Were you the attending? Surely there's some continuation.


Still doing my residency. The nurses are on shifts and when their time is up they would just leave. The other nurses would know what is going on but nothing is written anywhere so you would have to track down the nurse that replaced the nurse that just left and that is such a huge pain in the ass.

In the UK nurses operate by themselves and they don't need to notify doctors when they go off. They handover and document everything so it should (admittedly not always) be easy to find out information after they've left. Surely it's not too different in Sweden?

Also the fact that terminology is so different between UK and States is annoying. Up till today I've never really known the true difference/equivalents of intern/residency/attending heh.
Moderator
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
March 24 2018 22:34 GMT
#188254
Nah, corruption at the top and shortsighted politics for 25 years. Sparsely populated areas and EU probably clash too.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
March 24 2018 22:55 GMT
#188255
On March 25 2018 06:19 eieio wrote:
hi gosi, I'm glad you're back, would you like to design some art for my walls as I redecorate

hi

On March 25 2018 06:29 CorsairHero wrote:
gosi please send your thoughts and prayers so the canucks can tank and draft rasmus dahlin

I'm gonna be so bummed if the Canucks doesn't win the lottery :C

On March 25 2018 06:40 Spicy_Curry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2018 06:12 Gosi wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:57 Spicy_Curry wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:19 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 25 2018 05:13 Spicy_Curry wrote:
I did an internship at karolinska in sweden and the god damn nurses would just go home without telling the attending. !!?!?!?!? What the fuck guys. Everything was so disgustingly disorganized.

Do they not hand over to other nurses?


No it blew my fucking mind. I was livid.

I haven't heard of the Nya Karolinska Solna but Huddinge was pretty terrible. Great cafeteria though.

If you can read Swedish https://unv.is/dn.se/sthlm/historien-om-varldens-dyraste-sjukhus-nya-karolinska



I cant believe you guys are going to be spending 7.5Billion on NKS and this shit isn't fully operational

But remember, corruption doesn't exist in Sweden
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
BigO
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden956 Posts
March 24 2018 23:04 GMT
#188256
On March 25 2018 01:20 Gosi wrote:
I wish Sweden would have a law similar to Norway where wealth is distributed evenly among municipalities across the country. Only way to prevent trigger happy politicians in Stockholm to fuck over the countryside in every way possible.


Couldn't agree more. I live in the cold north and we have all the mines and other natural resources here, but all the profits and taxes goes to Stockholm. The countryside could be really well of if that wasn't the case.
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
March 24 2018 23:28 GMT
#188257
Finally an answer from pubgcorp about the massive stutter when someone shoots at you:

"You guys may have a severe VRAM leak somewhere within your engine. This is effecting at least cards of Maxwell and Pascal architecture, using the latest GeForce drivers (391.xx)."


4 months and still not on the Acknowledged issues list. They did delete the FPS issues thread at some point though. eSpOrT of the year
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Nixer
Profile Joined July 2011
2774 Posts
March 24 2018 23:50 GMT
#188258
On March 25 2018 07:18 andyrau wrote:
reading these anecdotes are really weird i honestly thought everything was great in nor/swe/fin

People are being fairly pessimistic, and no country is actually perfect. Political and economical shifts don't just affect the actual situation but the overall mood too.

I guess things are fucked even in the countries that are considered to be the best to live in. Enjoy that thought.
Graphics
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
March 25 2018 00:40 GMT
#188259
dota2 https://www.twitch.tv/teddyjapjap/
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-25 01:05:54
March 25 2018 01:00 GMT
#188260
Watching g3 of Liquid vs Cloud9 in LoL

The commentators are talking about forcing flashes as though they're getting kills

The audience are cheering when they kill a tower or kill a random neutral dragon

There is 1 kill in 18 minutes

Why do people watch this game

edit next kills finally happen 28 minutes in
Moderator
Prev 1 9411 9412 9413 9414 9415 10602 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1237
Mini 981
Soma 598
actioN 505
Rush 406
Light 373
Larva 305
Horang2 276
Stork 267
BeSt 259
[ Show more ]
hero 241
ggaemo 240
Snow 234
Killer 109
Aegong 106
firebathero 103
Barracks 103
Shine 103
Dewaltoss 89
Zeus 68
soO 42
JYJ 42
Sharp 40
Sexy 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Liquid`Ret 19
Rock 18
Trap 16
sorry 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7805
qojqva1861
Dendi770
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m812
x6flipin809
Fnx 791
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5104
Khaldor691
Other Games
gofns47991
singsing1568
B2W.Neo870
byalli528
Lowko392
Mlord284
DeMusliM212
Livibee185
Liquid`VortiX164
KnowMe149
ArmadaUGS122
Trikslyr40
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH160
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile119
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV403
League of Legends
• Nemesis2417
• Jankos1729
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur99
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 31m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.