Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9406
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
I filed a motion today that was 100 pages and needed to be sent to 8 different parties. That is 800 pages, divided up by exhibits and 8 UPS labels that better be right. I can’t really fire and forget the printing, so I just chill and browse TL while 800 pages get printed. It takes like 15 minutes. Then I gotta walk that shit out to the UPS box because we trust no one. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Also, this: Decent chance Kuro plays OD, TA, PL or Weaver in one of Liquid's remaining games this event, which would give him the lead. The other missing heroes I don't think are gonna happen now. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 23 2018 07:08 Fleetfeet wrote: Ancient (0) CM spammer AMA how will i recognize u now that ur no longer an enchuantress | ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
On March 23 2018 07:12 Sn0_Man wrote: how will i recognize u now that ur no longer an enchuantress Did you take away my ability to report posts? | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
@Sn0 I still say the same dumb shit it'll be k @Haro cant report mods (t w i t c h e m o t e) Upon review I've also been banned for twitch emotes. | ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit3 VGJ.T vs coL right now Go Timado =D | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
im sure i have many more mod actions but all are bullshit | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 23 2018 07:13 harodihg wrote: Did you take away my ability to report posts? I can honestly say that I did not | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On March 23 2018 08:23 Nevuk wrote: we're all fucked guys Chances of war against a nuclear armed state rose if we are going by worst case scenario. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On March 23 2018 08:51 Fleetfeet wrote: Is it odd that I checked USpol to see if I was in immediate risk of being nuked? US will strike first dont worry | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
| ||