• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:56
CEST 21:56
KST 04:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8569 users

Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9369

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9367 9368 9369 9370 9371 10602 Next
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7762 Posts
March 08 2018 21:38 GMT
#187361
Ye, I'm a noob so I suck with him. But his Q feels so useless now, holy shit, you can't stack the red mines and they reveal when you get in range ughhh
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
Maverick_2009
Profile Joined December 2014
Somewhere2002 Posts
March 08 2018 21:40 GMT
#187362
On March 09 2018 06:38 PoulsenB wrote:
Ye, I'm a noob so I suck with him. But his Q feels so useless now, holy shit, you can't stack the red mines and they reveal when you get in range ughhh

hide them in heavily fogged spots where trees are thick etc, pretty hard to click on em when there's 4385923465743 trees sitting on top of it
https://www.twitch.tv/deso_739
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7762 Posts
March 08 2018 21:43 GMT
#187363
On March 09 2018 06:40 2009 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 06:38 PoulsenB wrote:
Ye, I'm a noob so I suck with him. But his Q feels so useless now, holy shit, you can't stack the red mines and they reveal when you get in range ughhh

hide them in heavily fogged spots where trees are thick etc, pretty hard to click on em when there's 4385923465743 trees sitting on top of it

I try but people don't go in such places often and usually only trigger 1 or 2 mines
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 08 2018 21:47 GMT
#187364
There's a few neat trap spots (mostly on top of ramps) but Q is mostly for farming and ur ult is how you make kill traps
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-08 21:49:22
March 08 2018 21:48 GMT
#187365
You need to farm with the red mines and blow everyone up with the green ones.
And later the stasis mines are op.

Btw did you finish me Andromeda?

On March 09 2018 06:47 Sn0_Man wrote:
There's a few neat trap spots (mostly on top of ramps) but Q is mostly for farming and ur ult is how you make kill traps

Lmao ninja'd
passive quaranstream fan
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7762 Posts
March 08 2018 21:50 GMT
#187366
On March 09 2018 06:48 Artisreal wrote:
You need to farm with the red mines and blow everyone up with the green ones.
And later the stasis mines are op.

Btw did you finish me Andromeda?

Huh, I need to readjust my mindset than for Techies.

I can't make myself finish Andromeda :/ I did buy Dark Souls 3 tho, gonna play it a bunch on the weekend
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-09 00:06:56
March 09 2018 00:05 GMT
#187367
Cut their creeps as techies and they cant do anything. If they go on you then u are making space for your team since u can deny yourself.

Fixed Nullifier applying its Mute to sleeping units
High Risk Low Reward
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 09 2018 01:15 GMT
#187368
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
March 09 2018 01:55 GMT
#187369
On March 08 2018 22:31 Artisreal wrote:
flashlight poll:
Poll: Which notebook?

x280s (0)
 
0%

T480s (0)
 
0%

0 total votes

Your vote: Which notebook?

(Vote): x280s
(Vote): T480s


x1 carbon
© Current year.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 09 2018 01:56 GMT
#187370
On March 09 2018 10:15 eieio wrote:
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie

Did you ever get to watching The Deuce?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 09 2018 01:58 GMT
#187371
On March 09 2018 10:56 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 10:15 eieio wrote:
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie

Did you ever get to watching The Deuce?

I haven't watched it! I want to make my GF finish the wire first, but maybe I'll just go ahead.

TO REPEAT MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE THO, David Simon is sending me a handwritten note apologizing for killing him off I am completely serious, I am so excited~
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
March 09 2018 01:59 GMT
#187372
On March 09 2018 10:15 eieio wrote:
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie

ur such a geek its unbelievable
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 09 2018 02:00 GMT
#187373
On March 09 2018 10:59 teddyoojo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 10:15 eieio wrote:
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie

ur such a geek its unbelievable

the creator of my favorite show is sending me a note, can u just me happy for me GoOD LORD
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-09 03:28:07
March 09 2018 03:23 GMT
#187374
On March 09 2018 10:58 eieio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 10:56 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On March 09 2018 10:15 eieio wrote:
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie

Did you ever get to watching The Deuce?

I haven't watched it! I want to make my GF finish the wire first, but maybe I'll just go ahead.

TO REPEAT MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE THO, David Simon is sending me a handwritten note apologizing for killing him off I am completely serious, I am so excited~

I thought you were just joking or making some statement about how much you loved said character lol. I guess it's time to see all The Wire 10 year retrospectives now because it's been a decade since the show ended. Hell I'm even thinking of pitching an article to a place.

Also how did you even ask Simon for the apology.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-09 03:59:55
March 09 2018 03:55 GMT
#187375
Artifact won't be F2P apparently? What?
Edit: And Richard Garfield is on board? I'm suddenly excited.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 09 2018 04:09 GMT
#187376
On March 09 2018 12:23 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 10:58 eieio wrote:
On March 09 2018 10:56 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On March 09 2018 10:15 eieio wrote:
Why yes, the creator of The Wire is sending me a hand-written note apologizing for killing off + Show Spoiler +
Bodie

Did you ever get to watching The Deuce?

I haven't watched it! I want to make my GF finish the wire first, but maybe I'll just go ahead.

TO REPEAT MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE THO, David Simon is sending me a handwritten note apologizing for killing him off I am completely serious, I am so excited~

I thought you were just joking or making some statement about how much you loved said character lol. I guess it's time to see all The Wire 10 year retrospectives now because it's been a decade since the show ended. Hell I'm even thinking of pitching an article to a place.

Also how did you even ask Simon for the apology.

There's this thing called The Great Slate, it's an effort to fundraise for progressive candidates for the US House. They're all in rural districts where a little money goes a long way. Simon's doing a thing where if you give some money then he'll send you a note apologizing for killing off a character on one of his shows.

I gave some money and he's gonna send me a note. I'm gonna get it framed I'm so pumped
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-09 04:32:19
March 09 2018 04:32 GMT
#187377
stolen from US pol
straight from the white house hahahahahhaaha
© Current year.
uthgard
Profile Joined January 2015
2098 Posts
March 09 2018 04:53 GMT
#187378
hahahahaha what the flying fuck
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 09 2018 04:57 GMT
#187379
some body needs to tell trump about loot crates
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
tehh4ck3r
Profile Joined August 2013
Magrathea7086 Posts
March 09 2018 05:22 GMT
#187380
On March 09 2018 13:57 eieio wrote:
some body needs to tell trump about loot crates


the president probably has no problems with systems designed for economic exploitation
AdministratorIn those days, spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women, and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Prev 1 9367 9368 9369 9370 9371 10602 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O120
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 283
JuggernautJason112
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 675
Shuttle 513
ZZZero.O 120
Zeus 75
Hyun 42
soO 37
scan(afreeca) 25
Dota 2
qojqva2207
canceldota44
Counter-Strike
fl0m5006
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3608
Liquid`Hasu598
Other Games
summit1g3654
FrodaN1027
KnowMe307
420jenkins228
Pyrionflax199
Livibee175
ToD161
QueenE62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Hupsaiya 36
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1836
Other Games
• imaqtpie919
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 4m
Patches Events
19h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.