Although I still really wanna have one to be able to practice without the whole house hearing it. Ah well, such is life.
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9366
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
Although I still really wanna have one to be able to practice without the whole house hearing it. Ah well, such is life. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
So when I move out, I can still practice without annoying all my neighbors. For anyone curious what "light" means in the context of a piano: normally you need about 60g to make a sound out of a piano, but he felt like I'd need ~35g on mine, so clearly I'm not gonna get the strength from playing on it. Which isn't a huge deal for what I wanna do. | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
| ||
|
brinepumps
Indonesia753 Posts
Other than pubG or CSGo, I don't like 1st person shooting | ||
|
goody153
44309 Posts
On March 08 2018 15:31 brinepumps wrote: Any other good PC games to play? Other than pubG or CSGo, I don't like 1st person shooting fortnite xD what about that new medieval game everybody loves(forgot the name) | ||
|
brinepumps
Indonesia753 Posts
On March 08 2018 05:02 Firebolt145 wrote: How the fuck do they live on 15k rupiah a month Beyond me, that's only like what a pack of cigarettes. Imagine, skimming other people salaries from X to ONLY 15k rupiah/a dollar, that's just heartless Edit: I read the review on fortnite, a bit like l4d and minecraft, sounds good. But now I'm a bit suspicious because the XD | ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On March 08 2018 05:42 TheEmulator wrote: I've been applying to a lot of stuff lately and no luck ![]() Hope you do better than me! Forever NEET Man I should probably start looking for something new. I need a change I think. | ||
|
goody153
44309 Posts
On March 08 2018 04:43 intotheheart wrote: Can you even focus normally from home? I'd imagine it'd be useful depending on the day, but I wouldn't like to try it for extended periods of time. I've worked at home for like a year in the past. It's quite doable but i prefer offices since the stress doesn't like accumulate compared to working at home. On March 08 2018 05:42 TheEmulator wrote: I've been applying to a lot of stuff lately and no luck ![]() Hope you do better than me! About to apply soon(finally have some sort of motivation after quitting my previous job). Best of luck to all of us! On March 08 2018 15:38 yamato77 wrote: Forever NEET Man I should probably start looking for something new. I need a change I think. Also NEET for a good two months (maybe more depending on how long before i get a new job) yeah get occupied man | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
On March 08 2018 07:51 intotheheart wrote: I wouldn't mind shelling out money for a nice normal upright piano, and I can get those for around 2-3k probably (I haven't checked but it's probably accurate), but the advantage of a keyboard is that it needs less space, and can be played with headphone outputs. So when I move out, I can still practice without annoying all my neighbors. For anyone curious what "light" means in the context of a piano: normally you need about 60g to make a sound out of a piano, but he felt like I'd need ~35g on mine, so clearly I'm not gonna get the strength from playing on it. Which isn't a huge deal for what I wanna do. you do guess without checking awfully frequent for a scientist lately xD On March 08 2018 10:27 Nevuk wrote: Do people prefer ice cream from where they grew up? not at all. best ice cream I've had was in Brazil. Lots of factors apart from the quality of the food play into the enjoyment of it. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On March 08 2018 15:38 yamato77 wrote: Forever NEET Man I should probably start looking for something new. I need a change I think. I probably could have had a job a while ago already, but I'm being kind of picky. Trying to find something I can do remote because I'm gonna go back to school (hopefully) this summer. Would rather not work in Saskatoon unless it's a last resort type of thing ![]() | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On March 08 2018 17:51 Artisreal wrote: can you guys (outside of yourope) also buy stuff online and send it back within 2 weeks without reason and get a full refund (unless it's damaged)? Usually. It really depends on what it is and where you bought it from, but more often than not there is a refund policy. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
(with the plastic cover removed) | ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
![]() | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 08 2018 16:19 Artisreal wrote: you do guess without checking awfully frequent for a scientist lately xD not at all. best ice cream I've had was in Brazil. Lots of factors apart from the quality of the food play into the enjoyment of it. Well, I didn't think the specific price was too relevant. ![]() On March 08 2018 21:58 2009 wrote: my sister got FFXV windows and we share all our games and i'd love to play it except im contemplating the 80GB download and whether my computer can even run it ![]() https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/final-fantasy-xv-pc-performance-guide/ I read that a while ago out of curiosity, and the 1080p low requirement still requires a decent computer. I can't say for whether that's due to optimization, or just the game's default requirements. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
OG is 5-26 vs Top teams :o That's pretty rough | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
| ||

