General Discussion - Page 4355
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
TheSubtleArt
Canada2527 Posts
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
| ||
|
Zooper31
United States5713 Posts
When you start Sugar Rush (Phase 2): - All heroes are upgraded to level 25. - Your gold now counts up at 1000/sec. - Pudge's Flesh Heap is reset to 1. - The timer to fight Roshan doesn't start until he either takes damage or 5 minutes have elapsed From the QQ thread where we were discussing how stupid Diretide can be. Valve listened! | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 16 2013 11:27 Zooper31 wrote: It's funny that they consider that something they should 'fix' since that's what people did last year. I don't know if Valve listened more than Valve being incredibly shortsighted and all the sudden remembered "oh yeah, we've run this event before". From the QQ thread where we were discussing how stupid Diretide can be. Valve listened! But anyway, this is why there are cycles in the first place. Because they make changes to Roshan since it's clearly not a very well designed (or tested) fight and it doesn't seem fair to just wipe leaderboards. Grats to iG for winning Cycle 1. If the reward is anything like the last year it'll make up for their performance at TI3. | ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
But I don't think it's been confirmed what the award is. I'll keep my eyes on the Chinese black market. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
whether thats how its supposed to be or whether he got it through a unintended bug I can not say. | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
| ||
|
WolfintheSheep
Canada14127 Posts
On November 16 2013 11:57 teapoted wrote: I'd be surprised if they don't at least add a unique modifier or something to it if it is still that though. How about an "I spent 15 minutes feeding Pudge and all I got was this lousy Courier" engraving . | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
On November 16 2013 11:48 PassiveAce wrote: I can confirm that my roommate has one and I can also confirm that he didnt do shit to get it. whether thats how its supposed to be or whether he got it through a unintended bug I can not say. It was an unintended bug. You could get it from crafting. Now it is immortal. | ||
|
barbsq
United States5348 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
On November 16 2013 12:41 barbsq wrote: has any1 noticed anything weird about meka since the new patch? I feel like it's just randomly not working. For example, I was standing next to allied doom and used mek, but he didn't heal, but an allied wr who was further away did get healed. Also, there was one situation where I didn't get healed at all when i used the mek.... did your team have two meks? because if you're 'buffed' by the mek heal and a 2nd mek was used, you wouldnt be healed | ||
|
crms
United States11933 Posts
| ||
|
fuzzy_panda
New Zealand1681 Posts
Cyborgmatt's gigantic content analysis is out! | ||
|
Nilrem
United States3684 Posts
On November 16 2013 14:08 crms wrote: i hope diretide never comes back and crafting is as broken as the servers. How is crafting broken? | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Needs sidebar anchor links and resized images. | ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
He wishes that crafting is broken. At least that makes a little more sense with the mentality of "I dislike this update". edit: On November 16 2013 14:26 teapoted wrote: Jesus that formatting. Needs sidebar anchor links and resized images. Indeed. No wonder ongamers.net has no traffic. That (lack of) graphical design. I hope nobody got paid for that. I guess it's tolerable when the content isn't as huge as Cyborgmatt's patch analysis. | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
| ||
| ||
.