General Discussion - Page 4252
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
| ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On November 03 2013 03:29 teapoted wrote: I'm not sure what you're asking. Terrorblade is a hero that's somewhat surprising he hasn't been released considering he is quite old and iconic. Presumably because he's being reworked. The only old heroes left are Techies, Pitlord, and Terrorblade. And Pitlord we know is being reworked. (pitlord aint that old anyway) Terrorblade is always being reworked. | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
I think it was the drain, mirror image, metamorph, sunder, last time I played him. ~ So a guy from Valve is playing Dota with Brad from GiantBomb on the extralife charity stream and in response to where's diretide he says "have you seen the new skywrath set?" Hah. | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
| ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
On November 03 2013 03:36 teapoted wrote: Well the whole terrorblade being reworked phase was after I quit playing Dota. I remember him being mostly the same for years. I think it was the drain, mirror image, metamorph, sunder, last time I played him. ~ So a guy from Valve is playing Dota with Brad from GiantBomb on the extralife charity stream and in response to where's diretide he says "have you seen the new skywrath set?" Hah. Haha major trolling from Valve actually suggest that they have something up their sleeves. Maybe we'll get a big "late" surprise that will make up for everything. | ||
|
dfs
Russian Federation4050 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Like TB, DK, BB, CK, MoM treant were the only carry'ish heroes I played. edit: And Sven of course, I probably played more Sven than any other hero. When he was still badass with the aura. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
On November 02 2013 15:31 rabidch wrote: so... are you better at mid feedersticks yet? yo my power supply unit died on my main desktop gotta go buy a new one today we play again soon think ill get an antec 70w seems pretty reliable | ||
|
LoLAdriankat
United States4307 Posts
This is getting ridiculous. | ||
|
Numy
South Africa35471 Posts
On November 03 2013 03:40 trinxified wrote: I always remembered Terrorblade as the hero you cannot get away with. Those burnt footprints he left was pretty cool but also a disadvantage LOL You mean the burning footprints of badfuckingass. | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 03 2013 04:33 LoLAdriankat wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151909072396749&set=a.53081056748.66806.6815841748&type=1&theater This is getting ridiculous. wtf is wrong with these people | ||
|
tpmraven
United States833 Posts
On November 03 2013 04:33 LoLAdriankat wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151909072396749&set=a.53081056748.66806.6815841748&type=1&theater This is getting ridiculous. i dont think putting an emoticon holding a gun on the presidents facebook is a very good idea | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
| ||
|
Rabbitmaster
1357 Posts
| ||
|
TubbyIsAwesome
United States161 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 03 2013 04:45 trinxified wrote: Because bug fixes are made in the community workshop.I'd be happy if Valve released a bug fixes patch instead of more cosmetics... That's another reason why people are so aggravated about this whole thing. | ||
|
SKC
Brazil18828 Posts
On November 03 2013 04:45 trinxified wrote: I'd be happy if Valve released a bug fixes patch instead of more cosmetics... That's another reason why people are so aggravated about this whole thing. Very few people complain about bug fixes. It really isnt why people are “protesting“. Most people dont even know there are that many bugs because Dota 1 parity isnt a big concern. At this point, even the lack of Diretide isnt the reason they are doing this. They are just having fun with it, the same way people spam dongers, copypasta, faces, etc. on chat. Whether you think thats retarded is another subject, but people spam Obamas FB page with Diretide simply because they have fun doing it. It got way past the point of a group of people annoyed at the lack of a Halloween event. | ||
|
dfs
Russian Federation4050 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On November 03 2013 04:48 TubbyIsAwesome wrote: I really do love the passion of our community, would LoL players ever freak out like this? whats your definition of "passion"? | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
| ||
| ||