|
|
|
|
6xEblade duh. How else are you getting max agi?
|
United States47024 Posts
On October 29 2013 02:06 Sn0_Man wrote: Maxing fissure first is still the best way to play carry ES lol. It helps you farm and helps you contribute BEFORE you get right click stuff going. It's the same thing with carry Lina. Because these heroes don't have inherently amazing auto-attacking kits beyond a single skill, "carry" builds often are going to kick in at 2nd or 3rd major item, and until then maxed nukes will both fight better and farm better--which is important because you have to win fights, snowball the game, and get an item advantage to be an effective right-click carry with those heroes. By the time you have the items to actually kill things with right-clicks you will have all 3 skills regardless.
|
ugh,i really hate that linkens rush,is there nothing else possible? id rather rush a skadi lol
also funniest thing on ee stream right now,kp scimming or something and bone7 misclicks a lifestealer instead of sandking against a veno,razor and bane lol "SALVAGE MY DOTA BONE"-ee 2013 xd
|
Bottle, Wand, Drums, S&Y, Butterffly, Crit.
|
On October 29 2013 02:10 TheKefka wrote: ugh,i really hate that linkens rush,is there nothing else possible? id rather rush a skadi lol
also funniest thing on ee stream right now,kp scimming and bone7 misclicks a lifestealer instead of sandking against a veno,razor and bane lol "SALVAGE MY DOTA BONE"-ee 2013 xd Fast BKB is solid if you plan on fighting a lot. I recommend a bottle if you aren't getting linkens - the mana problem are too severe otherwise, especially if you get an EB.
Manta first is seen sometimes too. I'm not a huge fan, but people do it *shrug*.
Edit: Or you could do the patented comeh build of tranquils (old tranquils) soul ring drums EB.
|
On October 29 2013 02:09 TheYango wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 02:06 Sn0_Man wrote: Maxing fissure first is still the best way to play carry ES lol. It helps you farm and helps you contribute BEFORE you get right click stuff going. It's the same thing with carry Lina. Because these heroes don't have inherently amazing auto-attacking kits beyond a single skill, "carry" builds often are going to kick in at 2nd or 3rd major item, and until then maxed nukes will both fight better and farm better--which is important because you have to win fights, snowball the game, and get an item advantage to be an effective right-click carry with those heroes. By the time you have the items to actually kill things with right-clicks you will have all 3 skills regardless. I'm not sure what you max 2nd atm on "carry ES" though. It might still be earthshock not totem simply for farming speed. I guess it depends on how early you can get an item. I saw like 12 minute treads (lol) shadowblade recently. That guy definitely maxed totem 2nd since he was already crushing at level 10 no need to farm lol.
|
aha cool I thought people still do ring of aquila and drums maybe but yea I guess you gonna be shit out of mana without a linkens first.
|
Exactly the reason why I wouldn't characterize a Desolator Lina or ES with Daedalus as "good".
When a game is snowballed to your favor, you can make just about anything work from that point. Just because you can blow someone up with an enchant totem crit doesn't mean anything
|
On October 29 2013 02:13 TheKefka wrote: aha cool I thought people still do ring of aquila and drums maybe but yea I guess you gonna be shit out of mana without a linkens first. Also, if you like wasting TP's / 135 gold, you can make a replicant, tp to fountain, fill bottle, and come back to your replicant.
|
haha ok ill keep that in mind thanks
|
On October 29 2013 02:16 Comeh wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 02:13 TheKefka wrote: aha cool I thought people still do ring of aquila and drums maybe but yea I guess you gonna be shit out of mana without a linkens first. Also, if you like wasting TP's / 135 gold, you can make a replicant, tp to fountain, fill bottle, and come back to your replicant. Make your friend pick chen and send you back 
Also Carry ES is quite a bit more legit than carry lina I think. I tried carry lina in theorycrafting single player and she somehow never got very legit
|
I'm tellin' you guys maxing fissure is the old school way to play ES. Maxing totem is the future and right clicking people for 400 damage a hit is the future.
|
If you really believe carry ES is the future just because his enchant totem got buffed, I'm here to tell you that you're wrong.
|
On October 29 2013 02:20 Kishin2 wrote: I'm tellin' you guys maxing fissure is the old school way to play ES. Maxing totem is the future and right clicking people for 400 damage a hit is the future. Oh to be naive again.
|
Vatican City State2902 Posts
how are you getting eblade up in a decent time after linken's? I can never seem to manage that. Usually I feel like the earlier the better with eblade on morphling and linken's sets you 5k gold behind on that. I don't play much morphling although he's really fun, but I usually either go eblade linken's or just skip eblade.
|
Maxing fissure takes more mana. Go boots first and max aftershock.
|
On October 29 2013 02:22 Nocticate wrote:how are you getting eblade up in a decent time after linken's? I can never seem to manage that. Usually I feel like the earlier the better with eblade on morphling and linken's sets you 5k gold behind on that. I don't play much morphling although he's really fun, but I usually either go eblade linken's or just skip eblade. The problem about early EB is that its essentially useless if you get it before level 14, and if you get it without mana regen items, you pretty much can't morph back to str to fight after you use it once (so you really can't fight). I just focus on split pushing a lot (you can be really greedy with split pushing if you have a replicant up and a linkens - which means you can farm really aggressively). Morph is also pretty solid at fighting around the 10 minute mark, as waveform is really really strong during that time, so its not uncommon for me to have around 4 kills at the 15 minute mark.
Also, morph can force a decent amount of heroes out of lane once your supports are roaming around the map just by waveform, replicant, and right clicks. Sometimes i'll be a bit more bear on my items with morph and stay on brown boots for a bit / no RoA, but thats kind of reading the pace of the game.
What zhou does on morph is he will try to get T1 safe, T2 safe by about 10 minutes, and then immidiately go to mid and take out t1 mid and have a 12 min linkens. Obviously you need a coordinated team, but its good.
|
Lol all this midas talk was a nice read... Let's talk about Necro3 now.
Seems like games now are a race to how many books you can get, and even better if your heroes synergizes with it. Whoever has more generally will win.
|
On October 29 2013 02:35 RoyGBiv_13 wrote: Maxing fissure takes more mana. Go boots first and max aftershock. boots first ES, wat.
|
|
|
|
|
|