|
|
On October 27 2013 02:50 cecek wrote:Show nested quote +On October 27 2013 02:48 trinxified wrote:On October 27 2013 02:32 Comeh wrote:On October 26 2013 23:38 Asha` wrote:On October 26 2013 23:00 cecek wrote: Well, isn't the passive gold buff kind of speaking against the midas? I mean, you can get utility items faster with the passive gold. Plus, the passive gold doesn't really come into play that much early, which is when you want to buy a midas. I was thinking the choice was more in terms of the XP boost rather than the gold. If you're getting less out of the jungle, and you're perhaps roaming around a bit more a midas can keep your levels ticking over in the meantime (just look at the differences in levels in all 3 games a CM went midas today). The gold tweak just lets you potentially get it at a more practical point in the game. Like I said I have no real idea, that's just my attempted rationalisation ^^ Midas is almost always about the XP boost. On October 27 2013 01:23 trinxified wrote:On October 26 2013 17:37 cecek wrote: Why is the agha bad now? It's hard to use, sure, but I think it's really powerful. I would go blink aghs on brew as always. It isn't hard to use, but the long cooldown doesn't make it worthwhile at any level. I agree with Blink still, but probably semi-carry build is best now. His old Agh's did deserve a nerf I believe, so a change was warranted, but removing duration increase AND cooldown decrease just makes it plain bad. You always get blink on Brew as his first item (sometimes mana boots beforehand). Always always always always. Otherwise play a different hero. Yeah I go Arcane boots and Blink always now too. Just not sure what after . you didn't go blink before?
Phase, Blink, to Agh's before.
|
should probably still go aghs. Double clap is pretty dumb
|
On October 27 2013 02:59 Shaella wrote: should probably still go aghs. Double clap is pretty dumb
You can only do it once with your spirit, so it's not that great to be honest.
|
Idk why icefrog insists on fiddling with brews ult when there was no real problem with it in the first place.I get that he likes to buff the already strong side of a hero to make him relevant again but i dont think it will work with brew. He has all of these conditions that he needs to meet to be really effective and when you do meet them,yea he is strong,but it's really not worth it and you may have as well won with some other hero. Brew might come back if duo lanes become popular again or something but mid brew is pretty much dead because of all the crow nerfs. I think if he's really dead set on improving his ult than a good buff would have been to cast animation of primal split(make it faster obviously) or give clap a mini stun.
|
|
|
also later on it's practically impossible to initiate with clap into ult without getting silenced,stuned or doomed in the process because the animations take so long. You really have to just blink in and ult or wait for someone else to initiate and than clap ult.
|
On October 27 2013 03:09 TheKefka wrote: Idk why icefrog insists on fiddling with brews ult when there was no real problem with it in the first place.I get that he likes to buff the already strong side of a hero to make him relevant again but i dont think it will work with brew. He has all of these conditions that he needs to meet to be really effective and when you do meet them,yea he is strong,but it's really not worth it and you may have as well won with some other hero. Brew might come back if duo lanes become popular again or something but mid brew is pretty much dead because of all the crow nerfs. I think if he's really dead set on improving his ult than a good buff would have been to cast animation of primal split(make it faster obviously) or give clap a mini stun. There are definitely situations where brew can be a pretty strong mid in this current stage - (IE against a nightstalker, although as you said the silence becomes worse as the game goes on (he can have ways of negating this though))
|
something needs to be done with the Solo Matchmaker. I'm being placed AGAINST noobs who feed me easy kills and shit. It's getting boring.-
User was warned for this post
|
my condolences
User was warned for this post
|
well, the positive side of 6.79 is i cant be mad at david kim anymore
|
On October 27 2013 03:03 trinxified wrote:Show nested quote +On October 27 2013 02:59 Shaella wrote: should probably still go aghs. Double clap is pretty dumb You can only do it once with your spirit, so it's not that great to be honest.
That's the second time you've said this in this thread and this is the second time I'll correct you. Why do you even think this? The cooldown of clap is shorter than even level 1 ulti and the spirit has plenty of mana for it.
I just tested it. Even with level 1 ulti, you have just enough time to toss a rock, clap, and then clap again after tossing another rock. If you were to clap before rock you'd have an easier window. Please stop spreading misinformation.
|
On October 27 2013 06:20 GentleDrill wrote:Show nested quote +On October 27 2013 03:03 trinxified wrote:On October 27 2013 02:59 Shaella wrote: should probably still go aghs. Double clap is pretty dumb You can only do it once with your spirit, so it's not that great to be honest. That's the second time you've said this in this thread and this is the second time I'll correct you. Why do you even think this? The cooldown of clap is shorter than even level 1 ulti and the spirit has plenty of mana for it. I just tested it. Even with level 1 ulti, you have just enough time to toss a rock, clap, and then clap again after tossing another rock. If you were to clap before rock you'd have an easier window. Please stop spreading misinformation.
Sorry you're right, I was basing it off experience. Though I still believe that it's not better than what it used to be.
|
So
how long till necrobook gets nerfed?
Just faced a stack of faggots that went furion pugna krob lone druid mass necrobooks. And it doesnt matter if you have twice more gold than all of them
User was warned for this post
|
On October 27 2013 07:06 Fatalize wrote: So
how long till necrobook gets nerfed?
Just faced a stack of faggots that went furion pugna krob lone druid mass necrobooks. And it doesnt matter if you have twice more gold than all of them
User was warned for this post
It won't. People did the same thing in fragbite, but guess what, some heroes are good at stopping sieges like that (luna is one) . If you don't successfully push within about 10 minutes of doing it, much like any push strat you are just feeding them gold and eventually lose the game.
|
Well it is strong, especially if the pushing team is diligent enough to not let the necro warrior die to just creeps/towers, but let it get killed by hero or keep it until expiration. They hurt big time.
|
just farm up bkbs on your carries and kill the necro warriors
|
United States47024 Posts
It's possible it will get a nerf. Icefrog usually releases a 6.xxb patch after 2-3 weeks to address some of the most egregious issues of the original patch.
I'd say its hard to tell right now whether it needs to be nerfed. We need at least another week or two of people playing with/against it.
|
for me it's somewhere within the border of it being obnoxious and just being imbalanced.
|
It's suppose to be a good item, but got ruined because of HotD and Midas.
Item is pretty expensive still I think... Not much stats either, but it's an item you can't really go wrong with.
|
It's boring seeing multiple necrobooks in every single pro game though regardless if it's overpowered or not. It went from a rarely seen item to an item you get on almost any hero besides the 1 role.
|
|
|
|
|
|