General Discussion - Page 4195
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
ImpromptuGangbang
Argentina102 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
On October 26 2013 04:32 evilfatsh1t wrote: since when did idra play dota? watching his stream right now. hes pretty bad lol he streams dota every so often. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
On October 26 2013 04:46 ImpromptuGangbang wrote: With all the economic changes I think that heroes like Viper or Storm Spirit are top pick material. and whys that | ||
|
igotmyown
United States4291 Posts
On October 26 2013 04:01 Erasme wrote: I wouldnt get darkness at lvl 6 on nightstalker You also want ult by first day, minute 8. But I do miss the skill point. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
@erasme maybe I should have said "engagements" not teamfights. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
@feederbolt well if tinker comes back... :D | ||
|
Nocticate
Vatican City State2902 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
Even with the hero armor buff I'm not sure how viable it will be to do hards until at least level 5. Incoming firebolt post announcing that we should take this discussion to the specified strategy thread. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
Essence aura makes him appealing in team fights as well. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
bp1696
United States288 Posts
| ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 26 2013 04:53 Firebolt145 wrote: Storm is actually 0-3 in competitive games right now. He mainly preys on split pushers that isolate themselves, and with the meta being so teamfight heavy right now he doesn't really have room to thrive. I think he's a decent teamfighter, actually - just there are usually better picks obviously. Mid is at an interesting place right now in what teams are trying to do with it. I expect it to get a bit more stable in about 2 weeks. | ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
On October 26 2013 05:44 bp1696 wrote: They changed the game ready music back, I actually liked the new drum rolls I liked the new old aegis respawn sound but apparently nobody else did (((((((((( | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
| ||
((((((((((