|
|
On October 11 2013 14:07 cecek wrote: I also can't play Tinker. My other problem is that I always buyback, thinking "if I buyback now, I can be in a lane farming INSTANTLY! I'll push out the lanes, make some money back. That's totally worth it!" It never is. I even end up dying after the buyback like a big idiot fairly often. =/ nature's profit syndrome
|
I dont get why all these players and pros dont get fervor on troll
ITS SOOO GOOD
|
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
|
|
|
On October 11 2013 15:25 Darkren wrote: I dont get why all these players and pros dont get fervor on troll
ITS SOOO GOOD
iono some people like stats over hitting fast but i like to hit fast
|
On October 11 2013 15:25 Darkren wrote: I dont get why all these players and pros dont get fervor on troll
ITS SOOO GOOD
Yeah it's good mid-late game... Early game it's useless.
|
I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3.
|
On October 11 2013 17:15 MiB wrote: I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3. http://hon.gamepedia.com/Circe
+ Show Spoiler +original spell concepts do not steal!
|
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
On October 11 2013 17:18 rabidch wrote:Show nested quote +On October 11 2013 17:15 MiB wrote: I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3. http://hon.gamepedia.com/Circe LOL so owned. Such a coolest idea I bet You didn't know about that HoN ability, haha :D
|
lol demon has a teamliquid shirt on now
|
On October 11 2013 17:20 739 wrote:Show nested quote +On October 11 2013 17:18 rabidch wrote:On October 11 2013 17:15 MiB wrote: I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3. http://hon.gamepedia.com/Circe LOL so owned. Such a coolest idea I bet You didn't know about that HoN ability, haha :D
Was that considered OP in HON?
|
On October 11 2013 18:18 rabidch wrote: lol demon has a teamliquid shirt on now
Many have.
|
On October 11 2013 17:18 rabidch wrote:Show nested quote +On October 11 2013 17:15 MiB wrote: I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3. http://hon.gamepedia.com/Circe+ Show Spoiler +original spell concepts do not steal!
I've never played HoN but I'm so tempted having seen that. X-D
|
On October 11 2013 18:19 KezseN wrote:Show nested quote +On October 11 2013 17:20 739 wrote:On October 11 2013 17:18 rabidch wrote:On October 11 2013 17:15 MiB wrote: I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3. http://hon.gamepedia.com/Circe LOL so owned. Such a coolest idea I bet You didn't know about that HoN ability, haha :D Was that considered OP in HON? Pretty sure this is a fairly new hero, so not sure whether the OPness has been determined, maybe someone else who's played more of the hero can say
|
i've always wondered, when pros farm opponents jungle, why don't they always leave behind a small creep so that a new camp doesn't spawn? they only miss out on lik 20 gold but the opposition misses out on a full camp
|
On October 11 2013 18:58 Doraemon wrote: i've always wondered, when pros farm opponents jungle, why don't they always leave behind a small creep so that a new camp doesn't spawn? they only miss out on lik 20 gold but the opposition misses out on a full camp What if they want to farm the camp again in a minute?!
|
Big moneys.
RisingStars' captain, Liu "Sylar" Jiajun revealed to 2P.com that his former employer, LGD-Gaming, wanted no less than 300,000 RMB (~$49,000) in order to let him join another club.
Article
|
On October 11 2013 17:20 739 wrote:Show nested quote +On October 11 2013 17:18 rabidch wrote:On October 11 2013 17:15 MiB wrote: I just had the coolest idea: What if there was a Hero who's ultimate replaced his inventory with the hero of his choice for five seconds.
The clutch plays! You could steal blink or force or sheepsticks or a six slottet carry and be a carry for 5 to 15 seconds at lvl 3. http://hon.gamepedia.com/Circe LOL so owned. Such a coolest idea I bet You didn't know about that HoN ability, haha :D
I did not know about that Hon hero 
Also Circe it seems more like a proper Morphling which is cooler then my idea XD
|
And theres an AA pick on WPC Dota 2...
|
It looks like a reindeer leshrac.
|
|
|
|
|
|