Never heard of them before but I like it~
General Discussion - Page 4101
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
Never heard of them before but I like it~ | ||
|
ViZe
United States1513 Posts
| ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
TRAP[yoo]
Hungary6026 Posts
On October 11 2013 05:56 aintz wrote: aa is only fun/good if you have teammates who arent potatoes. dont know about that but you need a decent start. its so fun to instagib people :D | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
thing is, he actually said these things to us | ||
|
Soap
Brazil1546 Posts
On October 11 2013 05:13 MrHoon wrote: huh, prove and ever are really enjoyable commentators! Never heard of them before but I like it~ I tuned in for 2 sec to hear "viper's gonna be the bait but nobody's around" as radiant smokes OUT of the offlane, ctrl+w. Can't even pull the female gamer card because Sheever is fine and Meruna is amazing. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
I'm watching without sound so I can't comment on these commentators. | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
igotmyown
United States4291 Posts
On October 11 2013 02:36 RockIronrod wrote: I don't know why AA isn't picked against Alch more. It's pretty redonk Also LoA too now that I think about it So alchemist gets shadowblade, and now he gets to afk farm for 40 minutes and your aa can't stop him. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Drow got the last set of rax while we were fighting her team, so we were stuck in base for a while. Then they pushed again, we wiped them and throned it. :D | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
On October 11 2013 06:02 Sn0_Man wrote: Sheever's a disaster lol. Meruna does OK with the right cocaster. I'm watching without sound so I can't comment on these commentators. I'd much rather listen to Sheever than most casters. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On October 11 2013 06:34 LuckoftheIrish wrote: I'd much rather listen to Sheever than most casters. More power to you then. I've muted every Sheever cast since TI2 I think. I'm glad for her to have some success but I don't personally enjoy her casting. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
i'm personally kinda disgusted. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
On October 11 2013 06:34 LuckoftheIrish wrote: I'd much rather listen to Sheever than most casters. The few times I tune in it's always her and a cocaster talking over eachother then an akward silence or one of them trying to offer analytical insight and then another akward pause afterwards. Maybe she's a better solocaster or just bad with whoever I caught her with but I don't like her stream much. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
Tasteless has lost his passion, Tobi is a jerk and Draysee for life. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 11 2013 06:39 Shaella wrote: guys why does the lolgd move faster than us i'm personally kinda disgusted. I mean shit, We can talk about bristleback builds if you want. | ||
| ||
