|
|
On October 08 2013 07:48 teddyoojo wrote: wtf what ahppened to pause just in a game u could instantly unpause (i mean without delay or countdown)
It's a bug. Shows up from time to time.
Had that happen to me in a game once. Everyone lost their mind.
|
anyone knows what this huge ass update is about?
also t5 might not going to ems?
|
|
|
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
6 new sets, 3 huds and 2 tournament tickets gg
|
nice just what i wanted new skins thanks valve ur the best i cant wait to make my champions even more kawaii
|
|
|
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Getting that old hud, just for furion
|
YO EVERY SINGLE FCKING PL SPEAR PLS
i cant play dota but i can collect spears OK
|
i have 7 pl spears too high five
|
My internet's back to normal (so I now get below 200 ping on SG and USW, thank goodness). And while I'm at work, I was thinking of OD and how dominant he is in mid. I've only usually seen him beaten by link Razor (classic counter) and Ferrari's Troll.
Now I was thinking, what about an OOV Sniper? I haven't seen people pick Sniper, especially since there are other, better ranged carry options out there. He's squishy, he has no escape mechanism, and his damage isn't the best... but the one thing he's better at than nearly everyone is range. I was thinking, a 0-4-4 build with a OOV could just outharass and outLH/Deny an OD. In fact, couldn't a good Sniper outharass nearly everyone but the in-your-face mids? Let's just put maybe a Chen or Ench jungler in his team so backup is close, or have an ES go pull top then support mid from time to time. That could lead the Sniper to snowball really fast (with the right start, he could get an early SB and gank really well).
|
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Hat patch, really? Where is LC ? :\
Omen and Golden Treasure HUDs looks pretty good and new sets are meh... :\
|
On October 08 2013 15:26 Caladbolg wrote: My internet's back to normal (so I now get below 200 ping on SG and USW, thank goodness). And while I'm at work, I was thinking of OD and how dominant he is in mid. I've only usually seen him beaten by link Razor (classic counter) and Ferrari's Troll.
Now I was thinking, what about an OOV Sniper? I haven't seen people pick Sniper, especially since there are other, better ranged carry options out there. He's squishy, he has no escape mechanism, and his damage isn't the best... but the one thing he's better at than nearly everyone is range. I was thinking, a 0-4-4 build with a OOV could just outharass and outLH/Deny an OD. In fact, couldn't a good Sniper outharass nearly everyone but the in-your-face mids? Let's just put maybe a Chen or Ench jungler in his team so backup is close, or have an ES go pull top then support mid from time to time. That could lead the Sniper to snowball really fast (with the right start, he could get an early SB and gank really well). oov isn't that good, it adds 3 damage per second over 4 seconds for comparison blades of attack is 9 instant damage, phase is 24, wraith is 9
sniper's a decent mid just get phase and sit at your tower and lasthit every creep the problem is he takes so much money to actually be useful, and he's still pretty weak midgame even with a gold advantage fun hero tho i like having 10000 range
|
don't forget the classic mkb/basher build
|
|
|
On October 08 2013 15:59 Dead9 wrote:Show nested quote +On October 08 2013 15:26 Caladbolg wrote: My internet's back to normal (so I now get below 200 ping on SG and USW, thank goodness). And while I'm at work, I was thinking of OD and how dominant he is in mid. I've only usually seen him beaten by link Razor (classic counter) and Ferrari's Troll.
Now I was thinking, what about an OOV Sniper? I haven't seen people pick Sniper, especially since there are other, better ranged carry options out there. He's squishy, he has no escape mechanism, and his damage isn't the best... but the one thing he's better at than nearly everyone is range. I was thinking, a 0-4-4 build with a OOV could just outharass and outLH/Deny an OD. In fact, couldn't a good Sniper outharass nearly everyone but the in-your-face mids? Let's just put maybe a Chen or Ench jungler in his team so backup is close, or have an ES go pull top then support mid from time to time. That could lead the Sniper to snowball really fast (with the right start, he could get an early SB and gank really well). oov isn't that good, it adds 3 damage per second over 4 seconds for comparison blades of attack is 9 instant damage, phase is 24, wraith is 9 sniper's a decent mid just get phase and sit at your tower and lasthit every creep the problem is he takes so much money to actually be useful, and he's still pretty weak midgame even with a gold advantage fun hero tho i like having 10000 range iloveoov
oov can be worth the money but u have to make it worth -- also dont gete it mid since it doesnt help u cs at all
|
|
|
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
How to learn playing SF in a fastest way? Also is there any range finder for Razes?
|
On October 08 2013 15:59 Dead9 wrote:Show nested quote +On October 08 2013 15:26 Caladbolg wrote: My internet's back to normal (so I now get below 200 ping on SG and USW, thank goodness). And while I'm at work, I was thinking of OD and how dominant he is in mid. I've only usually seen him beaten by link Razor (classic counter) and Ferrari's Troll.
Now I was thinking, what about an OOV Sniper? I haven't seen people pick Sniper, especially since there are other, better ranged carry options out there. He's squishy, he has no escape mechanism, and his damage isn't the best... but the one thing he's better at than nearly everyone is range. I was thinking, a 0-4-4 build with a OOV could just outharass and outLH/Deny an OD. In fact, couldn't a good Sniper outharass nearly everyone but the in-your-face mids? Let's just put maybe a Chen or Ench jungler in his team so backup is close, or have an ES go pull top then support mid from time to time. That could lead the Sniper to snowball really fast (with the right start, he could get an early SB and gank really well). oov isn't that good, it adds 3 damage per second over 4 seconds for comparison blades of attack is 9 instant damage, phase is 24, wraith is 9 sniper's a decent mid just get phase and sit at your tower and lasthit every creep the problem is he takes so much money to actually be useful, and he's still pretty weak midgame even with a gold advantage fun hero tho i like having 10000 range
That's the thing, for a cheaper price, you can do overall more damage. It's not really important to kill OD, just harass him enough to use regen items and maybe back off at times. This will give you more space to last hit. Also, the 0-4-4 build will let you get off several uncontested shots.
A hesitant OD will give you space to farm for the phase, at which point you can out LH/Deny/harass him face to face. With the procc-ing passive, the large range advantage, and the damage, you can work your way up relatively fast to SB. A Sniper with SB, OOV, and Phase is pretty much just as dangerous as a Clinkz with similar farm, only he has scarier range with a burst damage nuke at the end.
Anyway I'll try this later tonight hehe.
|
On October 08 2013 17:10 739 wrote: How to learn playing SF in a fastest way? Also is there any range finder for Razes?
think of them as melee range, your attack range and longer than your attack range
|
On October 08 2013 17:17 Caladbolg wrote:A Sniper with SB, OOV, and Phase is pretty much just as dangerous as a Clinkz with similar farm, only he has scarier range with a burst damage nuke at the end.
..except for the part where you've spent a ton of money attempting to be clinkz, while clinkz himself has 3/4 of an orchid and will be a vastly stronger ganker when he gets it...
Sure, you came out of a lane against OD and you'll carry harder later, but those are different things. I don't think you can seriously compare the impact of a ganking sniper to a clinkz.
You're also kind of depending on the OD letting you get phase in the first place, which is a pretty big assumption. Headshot harass or no, his base damage is insane compared to sniper's, especially if he gets an astral or two because you're being aggressive.
|
|
|
|
|
|