• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 45

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 19:53:46
May 15 2012 19:43 GMT
#881
I am sorry, wrong threat.
no dude, the question
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 20:07:49
May 15 2012 20:07 GMT
#882
What are the factors involved that calculate the bonus XP given for Massacre? What are the timeouts between killing monsters before it doesn't count as one massacre anymore?

Bonus points if you can give an actual formula.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46477 Posts
May 15 2012 21:46 GMT
#883
Question: Are all your tagged waypoints from all the previous acts supposed to show in a single, easy-to-navigate box or window (like how it was filed in Diablo 2)? I'm in act two and I honestly felt like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to easily warp back to act one. How do I do it? Thanks in advance
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Wasteweiser
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada522 Posts
May 15 2012 21:52 GMT
#884
On May 15 2012 23:38 KevinIX wrote:
2h sword on wizard or wand? Seems like 2h weapons give better dps

You want wand and offhand, the plus damage from orbs stacks damage insanely fast, plus weapon attackspeed effects howf ast you cast, you're really don't want that. Also when you get sockets in your weapon, put ruby's into it. that extra x-y damage increase goes a long way. I went from 1000 dps to 1400 dps just adding a perfect ruby to my socket.
Obitus.243
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
May 15 2012 21:52 GMT
#885
On May 16 2012 06:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Question: Are all your tagged waypoints from all the previous acts supposed to show in a single, easy-to-navigate box or window (like how it was filed in Diablo 2)? I'm in act two and I honestly felt like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to easily warp back to act one. How do I do it? Thanks in advance


When you log off on that character, go back to the character selection, choose your character, and then select the act/quest of where you want to be. Other than that you use the town portals afaik.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
May 15 2012 22:12 GMT
#886
Any simple advice what to do with this stupid bnet downloader?

First it stops at 99%, after 20 minutes I turn it off and stars again, it sets me back to 20% and starts downloading again. So I rage and let it flow, at 95% it now stopped and turned off itself, so I check the folder, it has 11,5 gibs, I turn again the downloader, and 8 gibs just delete itself from the folder and it goes again from 20% or something. Fu?
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
cz
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3249 Posts
May 15 2012 22:40 GMT
#887
Quick question about "X% of damage of weapon" for wizard, does it calculate that off the displayed DPS, or from the base damage, or from the sum of the base + min damage / 2 (ie for a 2-12 damage bow that has somem modifers and shows 10.2 dps, what number are my spell damage a multiple of?)
Fede
Profile Joined January 2011
Uruguay114 Posts
May 15 2012 22:42 GMT
#888
I'm sorry this must've been asked before, but this thread is just too long.

Is there a way to check the actual damage/dps my spells do? I have advanced tooltips on, but it would be nice to see how my arcane orb damage exactly varies depending on my gear.

Thanks
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
May 15 2012 22:50 GMT
#889
On May 16 2012 07:12 lolspoon wrote:
Any simple advice what to do with this stupid bnet downloader?

First it stops at 99%, after 20 minutes I turn it off and stars again, it sets me back to 20% and starts downloading again. So I rage and let it flow, at 95% it now stopped and turned off itself, so I check the folder, it has 11,5 gibs, I turn again the downloader, and 8 gibs just delete itself from the folder and it goes again from 20% or something. Fu?


completely delete it and start over again
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 15 2012 23:01 GMT
#890
On May 16 2012 07:12 lolspoon wrote:
Any simple advice what to do with this stupid bnet downloader?

First it stops at 99%, after 20 minutes I turn it off and stars again, it sets me back to 20% and starts downloading again. So I rage and let it flow, at 95% it now stopped and turned off itself, so I check the folder, it has 11,5 gibs, I turn again the downloader, and 8 gibs just delete itself from the folder and it goes again from 20% or something. Fu?

If there is a torrent option I'd go with it, I personally cannot stand bnet downloader.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
May 15 2012 23:14 GMT
#891
This isn't a big deal for me but I started with guest pass as my copy didn't arrive yet however I wasn't getting any achievements with guest pass, will I get the ones I earned once I upgrade?
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
May 15 2012 23:31 GMT
#892
On May 16 2012 07:50 LaSt)ChAnCe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 07:12 lolspoon wrote:
Any simple advice what to do with this stupid bnet downloader?

First it stops at 99%, after 20 minutes I turn it off and stars again, it sets me back to 20% and starts downloading again. So I rage and let it flow, at 95% it now stopped and turned off itself, so I check the folder, it has 11,5 gibs, I turn again the downloader, and 8 gibs just delete itself from the folder and it goes again from 20% or something. Fu?


completely delete it and start over again


Oh god, thats why I thought Im gonna do after my third attempt, but yet again, at 99% (7.60 out of 7.60) my download and upload goes to 0.00kb/s so I guess Im gonna delete it and go fourth time..

Thanks
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
niTsEn
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany86 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 23:39:41
May 15 2012 23:37 GMT
#893
On May 16 2012 08:31 lolspoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 07:50 LaSt)ChAnCe wrote:
On May 16 2012 07:12 lolspoon wrote:
Any simple advice what to do with this stupid bnet downloader?

First it stops at 99%, after 20 minutes I turn it off and stars again, it sets me back to 20% and starts downloading again. So I rage and let it flow, at 95% it now stopped and turned off itself, so I check the folder, it has 11,5 gibs, I turn again the downloader, and 8 gibs just delete itself from the folder and it goes again from 20% or something. Fu?


completely delete it and start over again


Oh god, thats why I thought Im gonna do after my third attempt, but yet again, at 99% (7.60 out of 7.60) my download and upload goes to 0.00kb/s so I guess Im gonna delete it and go fourth time..

Thanks


I had the same problem and i kinda fixed it by erasing the one tome in the diablo installer directory with the .part ending. Then just start installer again, set your file the same as before and it should only download the one tome that is missing. Yes this will take a while but you won't have to redownload everything.

Edit: And for the 0.00 kb/s at 7.60 out of 7.60 just wait. It will automatically start the launcher, but it will. Just give it time. And this is coming from a person who had to redownload it four times because of his impatience. ;D
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
May 15 2012 23:44 GMT
#894
On May 16 2012 08:37 niTsEn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 08:31 lolspoon wrote:
On May 16 2012 07:50 LaSt)ChAnCe wrote:
On May 16 2012 07:12 lolspoon wrote:
Any simple advice what to do with this stupid bnet downloader?

First it stops at 99%, after 20 minutes I turn it off and stars again, it sets me back to 20% and starts downloading again. So I rage and let it flow, at 95% it now stopped and turned off itself, so I check the folder, it has 11,5 gibs, I turn again the downloader, and 8 gibs just delete itself from the folder and it goes again from 20% or something. Fu?


completely delete it and start over again


Oh god, thats why I thought Im gonna do after my third attempt, but yet again, at 99% (7.60 out of 7.60) my download and upload goes to 0.00kb/s so I guess Im gonna delete it and go fourth time..

Thanks


I had the same problem and i kinda fixed it by erasing the one tome in the diablo installer directory with the .part ending. Then just start installer again, set your file the same as before and it should only download the one tome that is missing. Yes this will take a while but you won't have to redownload everything.

Edit: And for the 0.00 kb/s at 7.60 out of 7.60 just wait. It will automatically start the launcher, but it will. Just give it time. And this is coming from a person who had to redownload it four times because of his impatience. ;D


When this happened for the third time I was waiting for it like 20 minutes to start but it never hpapened :D funny thing was how when I tried to start downloader again (obviously the same folder) it just randomly deleted some things and started at random point agan.) but yea, I didnt try delete just the .part thing. I just deleted it all and downloading it now for the fourth time, luckily some people on the network went offline so Im going like 5mb/s so well see in about 40 minutes ^^
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
NucNac
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany64 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 23:51:58
May 15 2012 23:45 GMT
#895
Where are the items you buy via AH? I gave a instant buy bid but can't find the item. Thx in advance.

Edit: Found it myself. If it helps anyone: you need to send your item from the AH to your stash.
SirKibbleX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States479 Posts
May 16 2012 00:07 GMT
#896
Hey guys, I know Starcraft II had a Facebook Friend Finder that helped me get onboard with my friends quickly. I don't know how to access this feature in D3 or if it even exists. Anyone know what the deal with this is?

Thanks for the help guys.
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.
blug
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia623 Posts
May 16 2012 00:11 GMT
#897
Might sound harsh but is there any way I can hide games from my friends or atleast make it so they can't join? I'm sick of friends joining my game half way through (I wanna play on my own lol). It's always awkward to tell them to go away since they think its something personal but really I just want single player =(
Derp
Siborg
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia51 Posts
May 16 2012 00:18 GMT
#898
Disable Quick join in the Social Options. You will then have to confirm or deny requests to enter your games.
He looks really angry, I wish I wasnt me but i guess I dont have much of a choice.
SoulSever
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada779 Posts
May 16 2012 00:25 GMT
#899
I'm having issues installing from disc if I try to change the directory because my C drive is full. Says install options are incorrect and I can't install
Violet <3 ~~~Better places than here exist
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
May 16 2012 00:34 GMT
#900
On May 16 2012 09:11 blug wrote:
Might sound harsh but is there any way I can hide games from my friends or atleast make it so they can't join? I'm sick of friends joining my game half way through (I wanna play on my own lol). It's always awkward to tell them to go away since they think its something personal but really I just want single player =(

Turn on elective mod in the options.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2749
Bisu 1027
Horang2 681
Jaedong 589
Hyuk 499
BeSt 446
actioN 289
firebathero 257
Light 238
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 171
Leta 138
Soulkey 135
EffOrt 117
Last 101
Soma 96
ZerO 76
Mini 74
Sexy 68
Pusan 64
Rush 57
Mong 46
ggaemo 43
Killer 42
Mind 38
Aegong 36
Shinee 35
soO 28
hero 27
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 21
PianO 19
Terrorterran 17
sorry 16
Sharp 16
NaDa 14
Free 13
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
Shine 9
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Snow 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
Dendi13
League of Legends
Reynor64
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss1166
x6flipin224
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes480
Other Games
gofns35387
singsing1840
XBOCT341
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS100
B2W.Neo78
QueenE55
Liquid`LucifroN12
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2447
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 3m
Stellar Fest
2h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.