• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10158 users

[Interviews] GSL S3 Ro16 Winners - Page 7

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
145 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
d[s]c
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States79 Posts
December 03 2010 21:39 GMT
#121
Teamliquid first foreign team to advance into ro8
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 21:41:04
December 03 2010 21:40 GMT
#122
MC baller, 95% win rate against Terran? I'd like some confirmation on that.

MK fears MC, I doubt that 95% had no basis to it.

One thing that I would like to mention is that I heard MC gained the nickname "suicide toss" for performing a neck slicing ceremony for an ace match in MBC v.s. KT when he got off the bench and walking to the booth. But to everybody's shock, instead of Flash, Stats (or was it Violet?) was sent and completely raped MC. True or False?

Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
December 03 2010 22:09 GMT
#123
I want to interview MC after he lose to MK: Dear MC, how do you feel now?

I will came with you, I want to see that! lol
Well… we never know…
GP
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1056 Posts
December 03 2010 23:49 GMT
#124

Q. Any comments?
A. CheckPrime is the only zerg player on the team, so everyone that has a match against zerg practices with him. I want to thank him since we've been keeping him so busy. He got knocked out in the round of 32, and I hope he cheers up.

Wait, so what happened to Chipmunk, Gerrard, etc.?
teko
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1197 Posts
December 04 2010 00:44 GMT
#125
On December 04 2010 06:40 dukethegold wrote:

One thing that I would like to mention is that I heard MC gained the nickname "suicide toss" for performing a neck slicing ceremony for an ace match in MBC v.s. KT when he got off the bench and walking to the booth. But to everybody's shock, instead of Flash, Stats (or was it Violet?) was sent and completely raped MC. True or False?



Not sure if it's that specific match, but true in general. Read: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=161584
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
December 04 2010 00:45 GMT
#126
On December 04 2010 06:40 dukethegold wrote:
MC baller, 95% win rate against Terran? I'd like some confirmation on that.

MK fears MC, I doubt that 95% had no basis to it.

One thing that I would like to mention is that I heard MC gained the nickname "suicide toss" for performing a neck slicing ceremony for an ace match in MBC v.s. KT when he got off the bench and walking to the booth. But to everybody's shock, instead of Flash, Stats (or was it Violet?) was sent and completely raped MC. True or False?



I remember Violet raped him pretty hard.
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
December 04 2010 02:01 GMT
#127
I'm pretty sure there was a .gif of MC doing it, I can't find it though.
the farm ends here
Dimman
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden43 Posts
December 04 2010 02:02 GMT
#128
GOGO Jinro!

And man I love MC's interview! 95% PvT gogo show us! :D
dkim
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States255 Posts
December 04 2010 02:39 GMT
#129
nice to see jinro advance and nice to see that choyafou has advanced as he would have liked.
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
December 04 2010 06:55 GMT
#130
Are all Korean protosses a bunch of cocky trashtalkers? First NexGenius now this guy.

Lol, that's what I was thinking. Nestea vs FruitDealer is probably the only ZvZ i've wanted to see, hope it happens.
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
Heimatloser
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany1494 Posts
December 04 2010 10:54 GMT
#131
sorry jinro, but this choYa guy seems just too nice, i want him to advance!
P to finals, finally!
All what KT currently needs is a Zerg and a second Terran
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
December 04 2010 21:39 GMT
#132
MC is the best he must win this tourney;

jinro winning would be satisfactory as well :D
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
zak
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1009 Posts
December 05 2010 00:00 GMT
#133
thanks canucks, being a korean translator is hard I know ;P
You know how to gain a victory, but not use it - maharbal
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
December 05 2010 02:57 GMT
#134
TSL_Clide didn't really know how to all-in

Found that hilarious from the Fruit Dealer interview.

FD: Hey, all-in rush me and cheese me, need to practice.
Terran teammates: Uh, we only really practice playing standard... what's a good rush build to use?
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
December 05 2010 05:04 GMT
#135
I absolutely loved MC's interviews ahahaha. Nothing wrong with what he says/acts like. Same reason why I liked Genius.
DminusTerran
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1337 Posts
December 05 2010 10:39 GMT
#136
On December 04 2010 06:40 dukethegold wrote:
MC baller, 95% win rate against Terran? I'd like some confirmation on that.

MK fears MC, I doubt that 95% had no basis to it.

One thing that I would like to mention is that I heard MC gained the nickname "suicide toss" for performing a neck slicing ceremony for an ace match in MBC v.s. KT when he got off the bench and walking to the booth. But to everybody's shock, instead of Flash, Stats (or was it Violet?) was sent and completely raped MC. True or False?



True, but I'm pretty sure he's named suicide toss because he did some type of ceremony like
that prior to almost every match not just that specific instance.
kvn4444
Profile Joined September 2010
1510 Posts
December 05 2010 11:32 GMT
#137
mc a great interviewee, I can def. see him and jinro facing off in the semi's what with his crazy win rate against terrans and choya who seems weaker then jinro. Would be tough for them probably since there almost teamates and apparently good friends. best of luck to them both.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
December 05 2010 11:58 GMT
#138
LOL MC is such a baller.
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm confident in PvT, my win rate against terrans is 95%. It will be interesting to see how well he can prepare his builds. He may try to play strategically, but I'm going to counter him with strategical plays of my own.

oGsjookTo got Code S since I won today, so I think maybe he should buy me dinner.


Hahahahaha.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
December 05 2010 17:05 GMT
#139
Just throwing this out there, for the title of the interview put something like "PoltPrime vs Liquid'Jinro Winner" instead of just the winner's name. I came here after seeing Jinro's match but before Choya's, so it kind of spoiled it for me.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Firereaver
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
India1701 Posts
December 05 2010 17:23 GMT
#140
Canucks, how so awesome? <3
"They drone drone drone , me win" - JangMinChul(Iron/oGsMC)
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 34m
Replay Cast
7h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.