• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10158 users

[Interviews] GSL S3 Ro16 Winners - Page 3

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
145 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
QuixoticO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 01:05:16
December 03 2010 01:04 GMT
#41
I find it entertaining how Fruitdealer and NesTea comment each others playstyle.

Q. If you had to compare yourself to IMNesTea?
A. He's a management style zerg. He defends against every attack and goes for a counter, but I like to make bold moves. I think he's better against zergs and protosses, while I'm a little bit better against terrans.

Q. If you had to compare yourself to TSL_FruitDealer?
A. I try to play while adjusting to my opponent, but TSL_FruitDealer seems to play with a good management sense. I want to try playing that way, but I couldn't do it (laughs).

Contradicting but cute. Should be an awesome match if they meet even tho I'm not a big fan of ZvZs


"Suum Cuique" - Cicero
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
December 03 2010 01:36 GMT
#42
Rofl at HongUn (also the fact that Clide doesn't know how to all-in)
the farm ends here
silentreality
Profile Joined March 2008
Korea (South)222 Posts
December 03 2010 02:09 GMT
#43
Kim & Chang.
The Goldman Sachs of law firms in Korea.

I forsee a sizeable increase in Blizzard's legal expenses
parkLife
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada125 Posts
December 03 2010 02:21 GMT
#44
"TSL_Clide didn't really know how to all-in" hahaha I don't know why, but I just found it hilarious XD
In SC1, ZvZ was Rock-Paper-Scissors... unless JaeDong was playing, then it was Rock-Paper-Scissors-JD, and JD beats all of them.
DibujEx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Chile130 Posts
December 03 2010 02:35 GMT
#45
I don't find the picture of FD ):!

Good translations
;D!
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
December 03 2010 02:53 GMT
#46
On December 03 2010 10:04 Nyxs wrote:
I find it entertaining how Fruitdealer and NesTea comment each others playstyle.

Q. If you had to compare yourself to IMNesTea?
A. He's a management style zerg. He defends against every attack and goes for a counter, but I like to make bold moves. I think he's better against zergs and protosses, while I'm a little bit better against terrans.

Q. If you had to compare yourself to TSL_FruitDealer?
A. I try to play while adjusting to my opponent, but TSL_FruitDealer seems to play with a good management sense. I want to try playing that way, but I couldn't do it (laughs).

Contradicting but cute. Should be an awesome match if they meet even tho I'm not a big fan of ZvZs



I think what they both meant was
IMNesTea is they type of player this's just really solid, won't make stupid early decisions and just wait til u do something bad and make u pay for it

TSL_FD is the flashy player, he will 6 pool you from time to time and baneling bust you, and he will make them work. He's got that decision making game sense.

Also 'Meat King' is not burger king lol... Koreans like to refer to 'meat' generally for pork, steak, any kind of meat in general, and I assume 'Meat King' is some kind of BBQ place :D

Cheers!
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
December 03 2010 03:55 GMT
#47
Fruitdealer should of asked TSL_Rain to all in him since he did against Genius....
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
December 03 2010 05:28 GMT
#48
Well team fOu dominated early, but after the RO16 is done they could have none left. As a zerg player I feel I have to cheer LeenockfOu over MarineKingPrime, but nevertheless surprising considering they had 7 fOu members in the RO32.
Hey! How you doin'?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 05:35:34
December 03 2010 05:34 GMT
#49
Q. Are you confident that you can beat TSL_FruitDealer?
A. I'm confident. It's hard to play against zergs, but honestly, zergs like TSL_FruitDealer are easy to beat (laughs). I was always ahead on rock-paper-scissors build battles when we met on ladder, and he owes me from the last time we played, so it doesn't make any sense that I would lose.


Wow. HongUnPrime is the new NEXGenius as far as being an arrogant Protoss is concerned?
I'd really like to see a Protoss get closer to a win this time around, but I don't think this guy is good enough to be saying things like this.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
regulator_mk
Profile Joined June 2010
United States127 Posts
December 03 2010 05:38 GMT
#50
I was still confident in my ability to stop those rushes, so I was hoping that my opponent would go all-in and played a psychological game through my recent interview.

It's good to see this kind of gamesmanship going on, though I don't think it affected anything. BitByBit doesn't do anything but all-in...
remio
Profile Joined October 2006
69 Posts
December 03 2010 05:53 GMT
#51
On December 03 2010 14:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q. Are you confident that you can beat TSL_FruitDealer?
A. I'm confident. It's hard to play against zergs, but honestly, zergs like TSL_FruitDealer are easy to beat (laughs). I was always ahead on rock-paper-scissors build battles when we met on ladder, and he owes me from the last time we played, so it doesn't make any sense that I would lose.


Wow. HongUnPrime is the new NEXGenius as far as being an arrogant Protoss is concerned?
I'd really like to see a Protoss get closer to a win this time around, but I don't think this guy is good enough to be saying things like this.


They're both real life friends and HongUn's just joking about it.
razamanaz
Profile Joined August 2010
271 Posts
December 03 2010 05:54 GMT
#52
On December 03 2010 14:34 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q. Are you confident that you can beat TSL_FruitDealer?
A. I'm confident. It's hard to play against zergs, but honestly, zergs like TSL_FruitDealer are easy to beat (laughs). I was always ahead on rock-paper-scissors build battles when we met on ladder, and he owes me from the last time we played, so it doesn't make any sense that I would lose.


Wow. HongUnPrime is the new NEXGenius as far as being an arrogant Protoss is concerned?
I'd really like to see a Protoss get closer to a win this time around, but I don't think this guy is good enough to be saying things like this.


They are good friends and this is only friendly bm .
Kinzee
Profile Joined September 2010
United States23 Posts
December 03 2010 11:42 GMT
#53
What's this about fruit dealer's fruit being in an interesting place?.... O.o
Wivyx
Profile Joined May 2009
Norway624 Posts
December 03 2010 13:04 GMT
#54
I want to eat at Meat King!
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
December 03 2010 13:06 GMT
#55
(thank for the translation)

Q. Any comments?
A. CheckPrime is the only zerg player on the team

Really, check is the only zerg player of prime?
Well… we never know…
Wivyx
Profile Joined May 2009
Norway624 Posts
December 03 2010 13:14 GMT
#56
oGsMC really wants to be loved by the foreign fans, doesn't he?

It's working though. :D
seanisgrand
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1039 Posts
December 03 2010 13:17 GMT
#57
MC is such a boss. I love this guy so much.
This is well below quality expected of a post in any forum. -Empyrean
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
December 03 2010 13:19 GMT
#58
oGsMC is a total baller.
Now that was an interview that showed what real confidence in your skill is.
I hope he keeps it up !!!!!
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
December 03 2010 13:26 GMT
#59
oGsMC really wants to be loved by the foreign fans, doesn't he?

You've seen too...
Well… we never know…
iwantsushi
Profile Joined October 2010
India128 Posts
December 03 2010 13:33 GMT
#60
On December 03 2010 08:56 biskit wrote:
Thanks again for the interview. FD is hilarious and shamelessly crazy about money XD. I can't blame him.

Please focus on your study as well!

hes 27 ...i dont think he goes to school...
" i like protoss because they're clean" - " "
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 34m
Replay Cast
7h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.