• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12521 users

Cops

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
January 23 2009 03:30 GMT
#1
Fuck cops. Those stupid dough nut eating mother fuckers. I understand in some places cops may be useful. But not there, in this college town all they do is write tickets and sit around. I was going up to the comp lab to print out my essays and some dough nut eater decides he wants to fuck with me. I turn to go to the college go through two stops signs and all of a sudden I see the red and blue..

At this point I'm shitting bricks because I don't want to have to play this ticket. Well he comes up to the window and tells me I ran a stop sign four stop signs back. I'm like wtf? I turned off the main street and went through two. Anyways he proceeds in bull shitting me and getting my licenes/insurance. THEN he notices my registration is out. Expired 11/08. Well this is a bad thing. My parents just recently got a divorce and my registration is still under my step dad's name(but not paid by him). So naturally the new ones get mailed to his address.

Well don't depribe a fat fuck from his cookie! He tacks on another one! So anywho, he comes back and gives me a ticket for running "rolling a stop sign four intersections back". I'm seriously thinking about killing this mother fucker's dog. That's all the cops do around here is give college kids tickets. If you're a college kid, auto ticket. Keep in mind I wasn't getting pulled out of some fucking house piss drunk. I was driving to the university to print out my essays.. UGH..

THEN on my way back home I see him again. He has found another victim this time, he pulled over some guy PULLING INTO HIS GARAGE. The guy was half pulled into his garage and the cop was behind him with his lights on writing him up. Fuck these cops, it's not my fault they envy a college education. Dumb redneck fat fucks. The cops are just the rednecks that were too pussy to go into the oilfield. Fuck them. And if any of you want to come in here and blindly flame me, fuck you too! Ugh..
/endrant
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
January 23 2009 03:32 GMT
#2
Karma is a bitch
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
January 23 2009 03:36 GMT
#3
Fuckin' popos
It felt like gravity.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-23 03:37:50
January 23 2009 03:37 GMT
#4
So you did a rolling stop and got a ticket. Your outdated registration was also found, incurring a further penalty.

Am I understanding this correctly?
Moderator
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
January 23 2009 03:37 GMT
#5
Sounds like a major dick, but you did run through stop signs (did he get this part wrong too or something? It's really hard for me to understand what you said there).

Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
January 23 2009 03:38 GMT
#6
I'm confused on if you went through the stop signs without stopping or not. If you didn't stop, stfu and pay your ticket lol.

Whether you realized it or not you probably did a rolling stop, just tough luck your reg was expired too.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
SaveYourSavior
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-23 03:40:59
January 23 2009 03:40 GMT
#7
It took a few rereads but I think he's saying he only passed through two stop signs so .. saying that he ran a stop sign 4 stop signs back is impossible and bullshit.


I think
a
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
January 23 2009 03:48 GMT
#8
Busted by the blue crush!
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
BalliSLife
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
1339 Posts
January 23 2009 03:50 GMT
#9
Not only did you run through a stop sign but you did it TWICE, dude you can't argue that, with the second guy we don't know what happened so you can't really judge that either. guess you're gonna have to dispute it in order to get a reduced charged, but then again you don't have a good argument for running 2 stop signs. $$
Ya well, at least I don't fuck a fleshlight with a condom on and cry at the same time.
EsX_Raptor
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2802 Posts
January 23 2009 03:55 GMT
#10
I know man about same thing happened to me not long ago.,.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
January 23 2009 03:58 GMT
#11
did he say 4 stop signs ago or 4 intersections ago?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Pengu1n
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States552 Posts
January 23 2009 04:00 GMT
#12
I agree that college cops are fucking annoying. One time i was literally rolling through the college parking lot doing like 10mph but just because i'm a college kid in a corvette a cop pulled up as i was going inside my house and told me i need to slow down im like...wtf?

I've had another experience where i pulled over on the highway because i was lost and needed to figure out where to go (first day of college in a new city). to my luck i ran over a fucking cement block (wasnt visible because of the grass). My car stopped short and i hit my head and started bleeding. A cop pulls over and im like oh sweet im saved! ill just ask him what exit i should take. But nope, this big black deputy dog with poker face and chest puffed out comes out of his car and starts screaming at me assuming i was drunk driving or racing just because i was bleeding. I was still in shock because i had no idea wtf happened because the block was not visible. I'm trying to explain to this asshole why i'm bleeding and pulled over but he just proceeds to call me a liar no matter what i say and starts threatening me. Horrible experience altogether ;/


But in your senerio I don't see what this has to do with you being a college kid or cops being stupid mother fuckers. You ran a stop sign which you know your not supposed to do and you got caught? Sounds like your own fault.
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
January 23 2009 04:05 GMT
#13
Your not going to get any sympathy. Like Chill said, you probably did a rolling stop and your driving without valid registration. It's your own fucking fault.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
January 23 2009 04:11 GMT
#14
It seems like a cop is a dick when it happens to you, but it is their job.

Although if were ranting about our cop stories, then here's one: So I'm pulling up to pick up some take out, but there's no where to park, so I pull over under a viaduct, in front of a train stop. I see people parked here all the time, usually in front of cops and there's no problem. So I pull over, put on my blinkers-walk in, put 5 dollars down, pick up my food (I go all the time so its a fast exchange), and walk out. In this time, say about 30 seconds a cop has started writing me up a ticket.

As I walk up to him he's like, "you can't park here" he then starts giving me a 2 minute lecture on parking law, and in said lecture points to a bus zone and a hydrant spot, and suggests I park there next time? (both are illegal if you didn't know)

O well, he let me off in the end so I can't complain, but I think this has to do with him not wanting to do paperwork, especially over a parking ticket, and the fact that he might have even saw me get out of my car and back within a minute. Although its just ridiculous how fast they will spring on you if they can.

Guess my story is hypocritical to my first sentence.
fOrQQ
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Hong Kong321 Posts
January 23 2009 04:17 GMT
#15
On January 21 2009 00:28 Chill wrote:
Hahaha. HAHAHA. Why are all people who get tickets the same? It's always like: "I was doing something clearly illegal. The officer gave me a ticket for this. Fuck him!"

DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 23 2009 04:22 GMT
#16
Cops are just doing their job, if you don't want to get in shit with them follow the law.

It isn't that difficult.
RIP Aaliyah
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
January 23 2009 04:26 GMT
#17
--- Nuked ---
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 23 2009 04:27 GMT
#18
Also if you think cops are dumb rednecks I think you underestimate the process of becoming a cop. It isn't easy, most of them have law/criminal justice degrees and if you want to be a Sgt./Detective you need a 4 year college degree.

They don't just let any idiot be a cop.
RIP Aaliyah
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-23 04:33:09
January 23 2009 04:28 GMT
#19
Like I said I reserved a special spot in my blog for people like chill, fuck you. Clearly this was over your head, I could do NOTHING about the registration due to my parents divorce. Secondly, (I dont know if I put this in my blog) I turned off the main street, through two intersections to the university and then got pulled over for "rolling a stop sign four intersections back".

But yeah, I expected as much flame for it, but I don't care.. I can afford to tickets. It's just the cops around here are such dicks, they'll give a college kid a ticket for whatever the hell they want. I do understand how the whole partying thing could piss them off, but hey, that's their job to control too.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
January 23 2009 04:31 GMT
#20
On January 23 2009 12:40 SaveYourSavior wrote:
It took a few rereads but I think he's saying he only passed through two stop signs so .. saying that he ran a stop sign 4 stop signs back is impossible and bullshit.


I think

Thank you.
On January 23 2009 13:05 Salv wrote:
Your not going to get any sympathy. Like Chill said, you probably did a rolling stop and your driving without valid registration. It's your own fucking fault.

Reread pl0x. Also I don't seek sympathy on a SC site. It was just a good place to mash my fingers on the keyboard and watch nerds rage at my blog for no reason in particular.
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM988
TKL 364
IndyStarCraft 242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 988
ByuN 404
TKL 364
IndyStarCraft 242
Reynor 178
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51100
Calm 2784
Shuttle 404
actioN 160
firebathero 121
Mini 42
Mong 40
Rock 26
soO 21
scan(afreeca) 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 17
Pusan 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10826
Counter-Strike
fl0m5862
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1974
Liquid`Hasu362
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1974
FrodaN1252
B2W.Neo738
Beastyqt734
Khaldor498
Mlord495
olofmeister473
KnowMe320
crisheroes176
Livibee158
ToD84
Mew2King76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick343
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach68
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1597
Other Games
• imaqtpie677
• Shiphtur655
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 14m
OSC
5h 14m
Replay Cast
5h 14m
OSC
18h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.