• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:41
CEST 17:41
KST 00:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9884 users

sAviOr's GF - Page 11

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
November 13 2008 16:01 GMT
#201
Queen of blades
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
November 13 2008 16:06 GMT
#202
she sucked him sideways
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-13 22:52:53
November 13 2008 22:50 GMT
#203
I at first, she was like "OMGZSHITYOUTHEMANZERGMAESTRO" then if you look closely on the other pictures... ah she aight... but I think savior can pull more hatchies on his side. The babe should inspire him to win again and incase he loses "on well, I still can still make my hydra happy tonight"
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
November 13 2008 22:53 GMT
#204
you're a fucking creeper for posting this lol
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
Xusneb
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada612 Posts
November 13 2008 23:01 GMT
#205
On November 14 2008 00:47 BlueRoyaL wrote:
rofl wow some of you are really clueless.

she's alright. shes not that cute. nothing any of you say will change my mind. the styles of her pictures look like 얼짱 pictures, and for that, she's not even a good looking 얼짱, even after her eyes have been photoshopped (most-likely).

Just because someone's not good-looking doesn't mean you can't or won't hook up with them. Looks are just the half of it, if not even half. so don't fucking try to talk bad about my standards for what a good looking girl is. Maybe you just haven't seen really what a good looking girl is and are obsessing on a mediocre sc player's over-the-seas-probably-talk-on-the-phone-thats-about-it girlfriend.


Damn, we can't change your mind? You mean beauty is NOT objective? Well kiss me grits.

Personally, I think we're all beautiful on the inside. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT COUNTS AMIRITE
If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
November 13 2008 23:07 GMT
#206
FYI, most Korean fans don't believe this.

The "evidence" makes no sense.

There's a PM dated on the day that the article broke where this girl allegedly says "yeah we started dating yesterday"

In the forums I've been to, most Korean fans think this is false rumor.
returns upon momentous occasions.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
November 13 2008 23:12 GMT
#207
Why... how...

From singapore? Does he go there on weekends or something?
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 13 2008 23:37 GMT
#208
On November 14 2008 07:53 MyLostTemple wrote:
you're a fucking creeper for posting this lol



I didn't understand "fucking creeper" you mean creep colony? lolz
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
MyLostTemple *
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2921 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-13 23:46:20
November 13 2008 23:46 GMT
#209
On November 14 2008 08:37 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2008 07:53 MyLostTemple wrote:
you're a fucking creeper for posting this lol



I didn't understand "fucking creeper" you mean creep colony? lolz


uh no. i mean the OP is creepy. who makes threads about other ppls girl friends with a bunch of pics posted? creepers do.

you've just learned a new word
Follow me on twitter: CallMeTasteless
uT)Drebin
Profile Joined November 2008
United States42 Posts
November 13 2008 23:51 GMT
#210
Go savior's gf but not savior! ;] lol
One who never quits can never be defeated.
Darkmole
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States900 Posts
November 13 2008 23:53 GMT
#211
theres 2 straws on that cup O.O
is maestro right next to her?
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 14 2008 00:07 GMT
#212
On November 14 2008 08:46 MyLostTemple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2008 08:37 Licmyobelisk wrote:
On November 14 2008 07:53 MyLostTemple wrote:
you're a fucking creeper for posting this lol



I didn't understand "fucking creeper" you mean creep colony? lolz


uh no. i mean the OP is creepy. who makes threads about other ppls girl friends with a bunch of pics posted? creepers do.

you've just learned a new word



haha thanks! he might as well have a creep colony on his back while his trying to jerk on his spore when creeping on savior's hatchies.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 14 2008 00:11 GMT
#213
On November 14 2008 08:12 RoieTRS wrote:
Why... how...

From singapore? Does he go there on weekends or something?



he could be, or she's the only chick that can spawn nydus canal on her apartment that's why maestro chose her.
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-14 00:28:08
November 14 2008 00:26 GMT
#214
Licmyobelsik, your last two posts are ban worthy imo

edit: actually all your posts in this thread
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Proposal
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1310 Posts
November 14 2008 00:45 GMT
#215
wtf.. e-relationship? sounds lame as hell but shes pretty cute i guess
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
November 14 2008 00:55 GMT
#216
SHE REALLY RESIDES IN SINGAPORE? Oh man can I have her number please??? I really want to ask her out....
+ Show Spoiler +
So that I can get Savior's home address and visit his house and get his CJ ENTUS shirt and make him autograph it all over and I can get it for PHREE!!!
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
x89titan
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Philippines1130 Posts
November 14 2008 00:59 GMT
#217
we still bumpin this? i thought we already agreed saviors gf is lucky.
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, when at the cross the Savior made me whole
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 14 2008 01:13 GMT
#218
lol....why date someone in singapore. An e-relationship is wierd
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
November 14 2008 01:35 GMT
#219
Lol. What a stalker.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
November 14 2008 09:06 GMT
#220
On November 14 2008 08:01 Xusneb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2008 00:47 BlueRoyaL wrote:
rofl wow some of you are really clueless.

she's alright. shes not that cute. nothing any of you say will change my mind. the styles of her pictures look like 얼짱 pictures, and for that, she's not even a good looking 얼짱, even after her eyes have been photoshopped (most-likely).

Just because someone's not good-looking doesn't mean you can't or won't hook up with them. Looks are just the half of it, if not even half. so don't fucking try to talk bad about my standards for what a good looking girl is. Maybe you just haven't seen really what a good looking girl is and are obsessing on a mediocre sc player's over-the-seas-probably-talk-on-the-phone-thats-about-it girlfriend.


Damn, we can't change your mind? You mean beauty is NOT objective? Well kiss me grits.

Personally, I think we're all beautiful on the inside. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT COUNTS AMIRITE


YESURRITE but my opinions were based on outside-beauty
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5144
Bisu 2580
Soulkey 1593
Jaedong 707
EffOrt 535
Mini 530
Horang2 388
Larva 313
actioN 248
ggaemo 240
[ Show more ]
ZerO 236
Yoon 134
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 93
hero 78
sorry 77
Sharp 70
Snow 69
Sea.KH 66
Shinee 64
Pusan 59
Barracks 54
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 14
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1266
420jenkins223
League of Legends
Reynor38
Counter-Strike
fl0m2492
Fnx 736
x6flipin453
edward40
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1026
hiko1022
B2W.Neo385
DeMusliM271
XBOCT260
crisheroes260
Livibee215
Liquid`VortiX212
QueenE102
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 81
• mYiSmile135
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV676
League of Legends
• Nemesis3547
• TFBlade542
Other Games
• Shiphtur395
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 19m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.