• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9177 users

Ke422azn cheater with funny proof - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
TheGreatOne
Profile Joined November 2005
United States534 Posts
September 10 2007 16:53 GMT
#41
Wow I can not believe you are F_u_c_k_T_T I remember you from like 4 or 5 years ago when I first started playing bloodbath. I have also caught ke hacking multiple times and I never really believed he would stop hacking all together.
Protoss has always been the strongest race and always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
September 11 2007 11:20 GMT
#42
On September 11 2007 01:53 TheGreatOne wrote:
Wow I can not believe you are F_u_c_k_T_T I remember you from like 4 or 5 years ago when I first started playing bloodbath. I have also caught ke hacking multiple times and I never really believed he would stop hacking all together.


I have like 20 AKAs lol No one will ever know them all muhahahahah
Sky101
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States1758 Posts
September 12 2007 19:34 GMT
#43
I'm not sure why fakesteve is so "popular" in this board. He seems like a nerd to me.
Peter, Dang, pm me!!!
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
October 22 2007 08:28 GMT
#44
This noob shitted up a couple bb threads and my blog. I left it for all to see if they wanna see how stupid this guy really is.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
October 22 2007 13:47 GMT
#45
LMAO Ke422azn is the newb me and my friend pengu1n smashed 2v2 bloodbath over and over, and he got sooooo pissed and stalked us for like a month begging for 1v1 melee.
ke422azn4
Profile Joined August 2009
1 Post
August 06 2009 23:57 GMT
#46
I was talking to an intern at work who used to be a moderator here and we ended up talking about bloodbath. This sure brings back memories.

AlphaBlend, when will you learn? Those games of me owning you were just me killing time during college years between studying. Have I hacked many many years ago? Yes I have. But who cares? Soon SC2 will be out, and I graduated college. You still live with your mom and mad that I owned your 50 apm. I bet I could install SC right now and still win ez.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ChemE
MaNg0
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States675 Posts
August 07 2009 00:07 GMT
#47
cool dude. way to life own him. that will show the hat3rz!
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 00:09:55
August 07 2009 00:09 GMT
#48
LOL

I guess people never change.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
August 07 2009 00:12 GMT
#49
hahahaha, you came here and searched for people posting about you? after how many years?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
August 07 2009 00:16 GMT
#50
he cheated through college too
next thing you know theres another denier of global warming
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 00:17:12
August 07 2009 00:16 GMT
#51
On August 07 2009 08:57 ke422azn4 wrote:
I was talking to an intern at work who used to be a moderator here and we ended up talking about bloodbath. This sure brings back memories.

AlphaBlend, when will you learn? Those games of me owning you were just me killing time during college years between studying. Have I hacked many many years ago? Yes I have. But who cares? Soon SC2 will be out, and I graduated college. You still live with your mom and mad that I owned your 50 apm. I bet I could install SC right now and still win ez.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


You made an account and searched for old posts about yourself to show how much of a dick you are? Welcome to the community!

How many people do you think remembered this post? I mean... I had it bookmarked, but that's just one guy!
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
August 07 2009 00:19 GMT
#52
Good one, bro.
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
August 07 2009 00:20 GMT
#53
On August 07 2009 09:16 LeperKahn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2009 08:57 ke422azn4 wrote:
I was talking to an intern at work who used to be a moderator here and we ended up talking about bloodbath. This sure brings back memories.

AlphaBlend, when will you learn? Those games of me owning you were just me killing time during college years between studying. Have I hacked many many years ago? Yes I have. But who cares? Soon SC2 will be out, and I graduated college. You still live with your mom and mad that I owned your 50 apm. I bet I could install SC right now and still win ez.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


You made an account and searched for old posts about yourself to show how much of a dick you are? Welcome to the community!

How many people do you think remembered this post? I mean... I had it bookmarked, but that's just one guy!


imagine that he couldve ended up in a gutter smoking crack with hackers
but after this thread something changed.. he had a goal in life.. to succeed and come back here in many years, to prove who owns who
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 00:39:17
August 07 2009 00:34 GMT
#54
On August 07 2009 09:20 food wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2009 09:16 LeperKahn wrote:
On August 07 2009 08:57 ke422azn4 wrote:
I was talking to an intern at work who used to be a moderator here and we ended up talking about bloodbath. This sure brings back memories.

AlphaBlend, when will you learn? Those games of me owning you were just me killing time during college years between studying. Have I hacked many many years ago? Yes I have. But who cares? Soon SC2 will be out, and I graduated college. You still live with your mom and mad that I owned your 50 apm. I bet I could install SC right now and still win ez.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


You made an account and searched for old posts about yourself to show how much of a dick you are? Welcome to the community!

How many people do you think remembered this post? I mean... I had it bookmarked, but that's just one guy!


imagine that he couldve ended up in a gutter smoking crack with hackers
but after this thread something changed.. he had a goal in life.. to succeed and come back here in many years, to prove who owns who


It's true! I've never thought of it this way...

I can see it now. My life is off track. I'm hacking in starcraft, cheating on tests, and smoking crack. Someday someone will play me and call me on my bluff. "Stop cheating!" they'll shout! I'll quickly place my hands on the keyboard and with my 20 APM buffed by a multiword-hack I will spout off about how wrong they are! I shall flame them into oblivion until finally they won't have anything left to cling to! Then... Finally then when I press the "post" button I will see a message. A terrible message no one ever wishes to see! "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED STOP POSTING DUMBASS!"

I thought I had hit rock bottom... Then I saw that message. I threw those 20-apm hands into the air and screamed, "WHY ME?! WHAT HAVE I DONE SO WRONG?!" I'll light up the crack pipe to concentrate on this new conundrum. Then it'll hit me faster than the high ever does. I must straighten out my life! Quickly I formulate a plan. The entire plan is based around this problem...

What can I do to be cool on TL again?

I'll write a list! Crack smoke still swirling around me and it shall read like this:
-Bench and Deadlift more than incontrol
-Ban more noobs than Chill on another strategy forum
-Learn more about Buddhism than Travis
-Play the guitar better than fakesteve
-Learn to program quicker and with less lines than SonuvBob
-Date a hotter woman than Manifesto7 has ever had
-Write more eloquently than the entire LS staff and riptide combined
-Have more hilarious partially made up bar stories than Rekrul could ever conceive of
-Be dumber than CharileMurphy (Wait...)
-Troll harder than Hot_Bid
-Make better movies than MrHoon
-Smack more IRC memebers with giant rubber cocks than Nyovne
-Finally... And most importantly... Start a website called GosuSC2Players.net that has way more flashing ads and clutter than TL

Then when my quest is complete I claim my prize of love in the TL community with a forum post in an old blog. It will be a blog about how terrible I am and how glad the OP was to see me banned. I wouldn't bother to change my icon from SCV, cuz... Why would it matter? I'll show that OP. For when it is bumped the OP will take a look again for old times sake and they will feast their eyes upon the post and they will cry. Then the posters of TL will flock to me! They will love me!
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
Kurosaki
Profile Joined August 2008
United States158 Posts
August 07 2009 00:44 GMT
#55
I thought it was de ja vu while reading the OP's post until I saw the date posted.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
August 07 2009 00:56 GMT
#56
On August 07 2009 08:57 ke422azn4 wrote:+ Show Spoiler [idiot speak] +

I was talking to an intern at work who used to be a moderator here and we ended up talking about bloodbath. This sure brings back memories.

AlphaBlend, when will you learn? Those games of me owning you were just me killing time during college years between studying. Have I hacked many many years ago? Yes I have. But who cares? Soon SC2 will be out, and I graduated college. You still live with your mom and mad that I owned your 50 apm. I bet I could install SC right now and still win ez.

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

LOL
This is the kind of idiot who deserves to be punished by 4chan.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-07 01:12:22
August 07 2009 01:07 GMT
#57
He looks like an Asian guido o,o ( pic3 / 4 )

But more gel please ! And you need a neck chain.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
August 07 2009 01:21 GMT
#58
Big boobz for an asian. Out of curiosity, who were you talking to?
ModeratorGodfather
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
August 07 2009 01:21 GMT
#59
nice hooters
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
August 07 2009 01:32 GMT
#60
what is even up with that fourth pic

i've actually been on a boat, bro. out on the freaking ocean. do you even realize how much water that is behind me? i'm eating ice cream like it isn't even there. have fun on land, loser
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota47
League of Legends
Doublelift1145
Counter-Strike
fl0m4903
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
summit1g4888
FrodaN1163
KnowMe314
ToD221
Pyrionflax211
Livibee166
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• Hupsaiya 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 36m
Patches Events
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.