• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7365 users

Ke422azn cheater with funny proof - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-05 08:55:17
September 05 2007 08:54 GMT
#21
LOL, what an idiot, I remember someone reporting a friend of mine on a private server and on the screenshot he posted you could clearly see that he has vision of my friend's buildings, while he hasn't scouted at all ^_^
I'll call Nada.
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-05 09:10:30
September 05 2007 09:09 GMT
#22
EDIT: read that wrong. sry
LySin
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States267 Posts
September 05 2007 09:39 GMT
#23
Yes, i find this extremely hilarious that such a lame ass cheater can expose himself so stupidly. it's the very principals that makes us a superior race but when our morals become shady, that's when we lose ourselves. i don't wish him to get embarrassed, but he does deserve all of it.
‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉<3 sc2.org <3 Waxangel <3 Physician <3 MDT‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉
Brutalisk
Profile Joined February 2007
794 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-05 14:54:34
September 05 2007 12:40 GMT
#24
Funny.

But I already suspected that from his posts. He was way too arrogant, self-confident and insulting to other players. Behavior like that always makes me cautious.

Some no-name thinking that he wins easily vs. anyone, with a record of 1400-100, is VERY suspicious.

Oh, and he had way too many disconnects (1700 games - almost 900 discs), meaning that he probably also used disc hack a lot. And that means he probably uses other hacks too.
Never play vs. people with too many disconnects.

Unfortunately, he'll probably continue to be a miserable hacking loser with a different name from now on.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
September 05 2007 15:19 GMT
#25
On September 05 2007 13:48 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Yes, because this isn't your own personal forum to act out your own personal acts of revenge. No one cares that some obscure person hacks.

Btw, FakeSteve is actually funny while you are not. That's the difference.


I'm siding with Alpha......You were being a dick to him to. Why?
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
September 05 2007 15:23 GMT
#26
On September 05 2007 15:57 Blind wrote:
Nice. I don't understand all the flames. Seems a lot of people were just kissing steve's ass/jumping on the bandwagon. Anyone who read the blood bath strategy thread and read ke422azn's posts must have been annoyed at least a little bit. I'm glad he got what he deserved.

Even funnier though was inept's arrogance, saying he trained with this guy pvt and that no one could beat him. Hah.


I described it previously. They want to fit in. They see someone get flamed and instantly go "OMG FLAME TIME"

@_@...Listening to Steve in a non-general forum thread is like saying he didn't lose his post count to manifesto...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Auspicious
Profile Joined August 2007
United States175 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-05 16:44:23
September 05 2007 16:43 GMT
#27
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

And FakeSteve is rarely funny, and if he wasn't tite with the admins there's no way he'd be here with the massive number of fluff/spam/idiotic posts he makes.
You don't fuck around with the infinite.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
September 05 2007 17:04 GMT
#28
hahahha, this is funny. i agree with what people were saying before (wihtout the flaming) not for forums, good for blogs.

nice find =p
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
September 05 2007 17:04 GMT
#29
don't forget the random quadruple post insults auspicious
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
flag
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States228 Posts
September 05 2007 17:08 GMT
#30
Hmm I had heard from someone that ke422azn was a really good blood bath player, and I was looking forward to playing him sometime, but now you have saved me the trouble. Also I'll be sure to let that person, that thought ke422azn was good, know about this.
jimminy_kriket
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada5545 Posts
September 05 2007 18:59 GMT
#31
On September 06 2007 01:43 Auspicious wrote:
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

And FakeSteve is rarely funny, and if he wasn't tite with the admins there's no way he'd be here with the massive number of fluff/spam/idiotic posts he makes.


I think that video was a fake just made for promotion of the lan. Not really sure, but look at the computer, it was almost definatly not worth $2000 it looked like an old pentium one or something. And the lights seem to turn on too fast.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
September 05 2007 22:20 GMT
#32
Great job pwning him
^-^
Auspicious
Profile Joined August 2007
United States175 Posts
September 05 2007 23:47 GMT
#33
On September 06 2007 03:59 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2007 01:43 Auspicious wrote:
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

And FakeSteve is rarely funny, and if he wasn't tite with the admins there's no way he'd be here with the massive number of fluff/spam/idiotic posts he makes.


I think that video was a fake just made for promotion of the lan. Not really sure, but look at the computer, it was almost definatly not worth $2000 it looked like an old pentium one or something. And the lights seem to turn on too fast.


Yea I know. I'm just saying ;p
You don't fuck around with the infinite.
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
September 06 2007 00:12 GMT
#34
On September 06 2007 03:59 jimminy_kriket wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2007 01:43 Auspicious wrote:
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

And FakeSteve is rarely funny, and if he wasn't tite with the admins there's no way he'd be here with the massive number of fluff/spam/idiotic posts he makes.


I think that video was a fake just made for promotion of the lan. Not really sure, but look at the computer, it was almost definatly not worth $2000 it looked like an old pentium one or something. And the lights seem to turn on too fast.


It was running couterstrike, and the video is probably at least 4 years old... 4 years ago an out of the box gaming system was like 2k
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-06 01:37:59
September 06 2007 01:35 GMT
#35
I've known ke for a few years on the battle.net forums. Maybe i'm just desensitized to his jackass personality, and he's not really an ass to any of the old SCGD forum goers, but it seems like you're making a massive deal out of nothing and going over the top flaming him. Okay he hacks, you dont have to play him anymore. It almost seems like he sent it with the maphack message on purpose...it seems kind of strange he would stop what he was doing to take a picture of his food, with his computer occupying most of the picture. Not to mention he told you to type something, then in the middle of your typing turned off maphack and took a picture while the writing was still on it.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Bond(i2)
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada926 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-06 01:41:45
September 06 2007 01:39 GMT
#36
On September 06 2007 01:43 Auspicious wrote:
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

k if i was in a 25$ buy-in cs tournament with big prize money (judging by how many ppl were) I'd do the exact same thing to that kid. I think that video was perfect portrayal of what any self respecting tournament organization(for lack of a better word) would/should do
roses are red violets are blue, Im schitzophrenic and so am i
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
September 06 2007 02:44 GMT
#37
On September 06 2007 10:35 decafchicken wrote:

1 - Okay he hacks, you dont have to play him anymore.

2 - It almost seems like he sent it with the maphack message on purpose...

3. it seems kind of strange he would stop what he was doing to take a picture of his food, with his computer occupying most of the picture. Not to mention he told you to type something, then in the middle of your typing turned off maphack and took a picture while the writing was still on it.


let me address your points one at a time:

1. Read the article more careful, he tracks people down, he has about 10 AKAs that he uses. He uses a name spoofer. On many separate occasions he has used the host crash hack time and time again on me just to annoy me (the one where you crash the game in the lobby). He does this to quite a few people, not just me

2. Ke is an idiot

3. This is not the first and only time I have caught KE hacking, I can count more then 5 occasions. This particular event was by far the funniest and most obvious.
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-09-06 02:53:04
September 06 2007 02:47 GMT
#38
On September 06 2007 10:39 Bond(i2) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2007 01:43 Auspicious wrote:
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

k if i was in a 25$ buy-in cs tournament with big prize money (judging by how many ppl were) I'd do the exact same thing to that kid. I think that video was perfect portrayal of what any self respecting tournament organization(for lack of a better word) would/should do


Its big business, that is at PDX lan in Oregon. Many people come down to where I live for our local lans. The prize money (or value of items) for team games like CS can reach $5,000 to be split amongst the team or more.

At my small Lans with only a few hundred people they often have 20k in prizes and gift money from sponsors.

Edit - the point I was making was in the video they were playing in a tournament for money. If the kid took them to court for breaking his computer, they probably signed a contract with rules and he could probably counter sued for attempted grand theft and fraud for cheating in a money event. He could be punished both in a civil and criminal hearing , so he got off easy.
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
September 06 2007 02:52 GMT
#39
On September 06 2007 11:47 alphablend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2007 10:39 Bond(i2) wrote:
On September 06 2007 01:43 Auspicious wrote:
That video at the end aint funny, it's just pathetic. Fuckin nerds bustin up some other nerds computer for cheating? You fucking kidding me? If someone smashed up something I payed $2000 for because I was cheating in a GAME I'd take a fucking pipe to their head

k if i was in a 25$ buy-in cs tournament with big prize money (judging by how many ppl were) I'd do the exact same thing to that kid. I think that video was perfect portrayal of what any self respecting tournament organization(for lack of a better word) would/should do


Its big business, that is at PDX lan in Oregon. Many people come down to where I live for our local lans. The prize money (or value of items) for team games like CS can reach $5,000 to be split amongst the team or more.

At my small Lans with only a few hundred people they often have 20k in prizes and gift money from sponsors.
it's a fake promo video anyway
alphablend
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
647 Posts
September 06 2007 03:13 GMT
#40
could be, I'll do some research and find out either way it is fitting
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64080
Bisu 3312
FanTaSy 1303
Stork 593
Rush 470
firebathero 229
Snow 213
hero 177
Mind 115
Last 100
[ Show more ]
Free 88
Pusan 70
Sexy 67
Sharp 64
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Noble 14
Rock 13
HiyA 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1045
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord322
Happy304
Khaldor228
Hui .205
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FT.aCt)Sony0
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2942
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 3m
OSC
9h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
OSC
22h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.