• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7774 users

Russian Cyber Games 2020 - Page 8

Forum Index > Closed
390 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
g0rynich
Profile Joined October 2016
Russian Federation139 Posts
March 15 2020 09:47 GMT
#141
On March 15 2020 10:48 Cristiger wrote:
still can log in in this tournament?


Sure, you can still login a bit after and start playing right now. Just need to send login email and receive confirmation before ladder ends/
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
March 16 2020 03:29 GMT
#142
On March 15 2020 17:03 kogeT wrote:
Ranking hasn't been updated since 3 days, 5 hours ago (March 12, 2020, 2:47 a.m.)
It sometimes happens. It's legal.
patyrykin.net
dredredre
Profile Joined December 2006
100 Posts
March 19 2020 20:53 GMT
#143
Is the LAN still happening in April with the pandemic and stuff?
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
March 20 2020 06:38 GMT
#144
On March 20 2020 05:53 dredredre wrote:
Is the LAN still happening in April with the pandemic and stuff?
All events in Moscow occurring up to April 12, 2020, postponed. This Lan formally not, but decision not final and pending.
patyrykin.net
NeMu
Profile Joined September 2019
68 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-21 05:50:01
March 21 2020 05:49 GMT
#145
Mr.Brain, I would very much appreciate it if you follow Mr.ZZZero excellent example of BSL and let me represent USA freely as my choice of support. I can be locked in Bulgaria but my heart and soul are in NA!
Even if I don't qualify or be able to attend you know I support!
NeMu
Profile Joined September 2019
68 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-21 20:28:15
March 21 2020 20:26 GMT
#146
UP!
@Rus_brain Do you really want to keep seeing unregistered top10 LoveUSA for fun or do you truly want to test your Russians. Its nice for Dewaltu to pick circuitbreaker on BSL6 when he is training with Kors and I'm grinding 24/7 fortnite but give me the American flag behind me and I dare him to pick CB again anywhere we meet. Gory ZvP is not bad but I will break my fingers in PvZ if he wants to see a faster Bony as well. I don't need your money, I want freedom and fairplay,
Thanks in advance and no disrespect to the gosu players the message is structured to dare Mr.Brain if he truly wants to be sure who is the best in 2020!
Peace is all we need folks, not viruses to realize how good we had it. God see's all!
P.P I'm nothing close to the best but I constantly try to learn from the best so that's why from time to time my 5% work out!
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-22 01:10:11
March 22 2020 01:08 GMT
#147
On March 21 2020 14:49 NeMu wrote:
Mr.Brain, I would very much appreciate it if you follow Mr.ZZZero excellent example of BSL and let me represent USA freely as my choice of support.
Pardon?
Follow up is much too difficult is well. Would you please rephrase?
patyrykin.net
NeMu
Profile Joined September 2019
68 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-22 04:43:50
March 22 2020 03:53 GMT
#148
On March 22 2020 10:08 Rus_Brain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2020 14:49 NeMu wrote:
Mr.Brain, I would very much appreciate it if you follow Mr.ZZZero excellent example of BSL and let me represent USA freely as my choice of support.
Pardon?
Follow up is much too difficult is well. Would you please rephrase?

ZZZeroLast Wednesday at 1:44 AM
Mr NeMu, beside BSL Nation Wars, BSL is not about representing your country, but about representing yourself in this tournament - if you don't want to make Bulgaria famous with your great skill, you can represent Europe as well. I don't have problem with that.
NemuLast Wednesday at 4:39 AM
@ZZZero you are the best!!! USA will be represented because I believe I wouldn't be half the man I am now if I wasn't heavily influenced by them in a positive way.
Hope that helps clear things up.
Pretty much means please don't force me to represent the country I was born in because I don't support it nor its views for the longest time. The only thing I love is our Land which is in criminal hands atm and has been since I can remember myself.
P.P I'm also saving you the huge post I made there regarding your RCG rules and stuff
I was about to send it to you in discord but I couldn't find you as you aren't supporting the other biggest event BSL and aren't in its discord. I also told all russians to copy paste you my message so it feels bad if all your friends and helpers didn't notify you.
P.P 2
Scratch that I have nothing to hide right? Here is the post so you can read it with everyone else.
Nemu03/14/2020
muchas gracias
hmm it doesn't let message him or send pm but its fine
he will read with the rest I guess when I get unbanned
on 18th or 19th or something :slight_smile:
RCG or Corruption Cup 2.0?
Three free Russian slots against one from the best country in the world outside Korea Poland?
Not to mention Trutacz and Koget could offrace beat any third wheel free russian slot. And I don't want to hear travel expenses. Not to mention he is giving them all another try from EU slots, ww slots and russia offline. Almost as bad as Italian Tour imo and nothing close to the Worlds top16 best players as advertised.
I know its a hell of alot better then nothing but.... are we really not going to talk about fairplay? And its not like NA and SA are going to get new legends asap its more then evident that majority of players and flight tickets are going to come from Europe so it won't be more expensive.
For example the best 64 players from ladder can play tourneys every week for 16 weeks and then you will have the best. You can also make money and views from these big tourneys if you have proper english casters because thats going to be X amount of weeks in which everyone is going to tune in with huge interest.
What ever the case might be it sure ain't the one given imo. Peace :evergreen_tree:
Oh last but not least if for example 50% of the best players are from na/sa and have to be flown I would prefer them play for 5k total prize pool instead of 10k but to See the best vs the absolute best. If we don't play this game for a little pride why do we do it? Some arabs can make a 1million starcraft tourney between themselves but is that really what everyone will want to watch?
If any russians in chat you can please copy paste this to the Brain fella.
P.P 3 I don't want to work for free another 30years so I will have to take a paycheck from now on and its not because my spending habbits will increase (I already gave away all material thoughts along with my Full black on black Porsche Cayenne, Black on black X5, Black on black bmw 5 commonrail limousine/sedan which I had all at once for my personal use and EGO years ago) but because I need to help with my part to redistribute wealth properly worldwide.
And if your wondering what I inherited from my pops it was loans some of which my mom singlehandedly was able to put out and others that I still will be paying for him and have to answer the phone to!
Last but definitely not least I apologize if sometimes I sound or seem a little edgy its only because there isn't enough legal proper medicine in this Circus Y'all call Bulgaria and its hard to be doing everything here when your trying to become a saint within yourself.


User was banned for this post.
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-03-22 06:18:43
March 22 2020 06:18 GMT
#149
This is a very long read and perhaps because of this I struggle to get a point.

Are you asking why RCG20-LoveUSA is "Not registered"? Because no one have sent the registration email. Please resend.
You are eligible to play on an account labled by battle.net as "USA" and on US West/ East.
Because you are Bulgarian citizen, your ladder position will be accounted to Europe standings (4 spots for top-32 Europe), and WW strandings (2 spots for top-64 WW).

Have I answered your question?
patyrykin.net
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4290 Posts
March 22 2020 10:59 GMT
#150
On March 22 2020 15:18 Rus_Brain wrote:
This is a very long read and perhaps because of this I struggle to get a point.

Are you asking why RCG20-LoveUSA is "Not registered"? Because no one have sent the registration email. Please resend.
You are eligible to play on an account labled by battle.net as "USA" and on US West/ East.
Because you are Bulgarian citizen, your ladder position will be accounted to Europe standings (4 spots for top-32 Europe), and WW strandings (2 spots for top-64 WW).

Have I answered your question?

he won't answer you, dude..

he got perma banned.. xD
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
March 30 2020 16:29 GMT
#151
Still unregistered players with MMR progress:
RCG20-T-1000, MMR 2201
RCG20-Cryoc, MMR 2193
RCG20-2pvail34, MMR 2156
RCG20-Cristiger, MMR 2096
RCG20-asdvcogyu, MMR 2092
RCG20-DragOn, MMR 2084
RCG20-3kMMR, MMR 2076
RCG20-zOom, MMR 2076
RCG20-llITERRAN, MMR 2070
RCG20-Iuda, MMR 1984
RCG20-Chiti, MMR 1886
RCG20-Gosudarck, MMR 1867
RCG20-Bylat, MMR 1866
RCG20-Fathertos, MMR 1848
RCG20-crekos, MMR 1812
RCG20-Shad, MMR 1763
RCG20-Spartacus, MMR 1737
RCG20-DEADPOOL, MMR 1730
RCG20-Swe_Brain, MMR 1665
RCG20-Mmmbop, MMR 1571
RCG20-Golar, MMR 1515

This is to remind, that you are not admitted to the tournament unless signed up.


To sign up you must send a short email to the secretary@esport.fund:
  • Your full name
  • Your cell phone
  • An ID you created
  • Your Battle.net realm
Note that you must receive a response whether you are eligible or not. If you have no positive response regarding your participation, you are not yet in the tournament.
patyrykin.net
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
April 06 2020 05:04 GMT
#152
If you want to test your luck, you still have time until the end of April to sign up and qualify the ladder stage.
patyrykin.net
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-16 09:42:38
April 14 2020 18:19 GMT
#153
Still unregistered players with MMR progress:
RCG20-Azcin0
RCG20-asdvcogyu
RCG20-DragOn
RCG20-llITERRAN
RCG20-Yeti
RCG20-Iuda
RCG20-Cristiger
RCG20-Bylat
RCG20-Fathertos
RCG20-Chiti
RCG20-crekos
RCG20-Shad
RCG20-Spartacus
RCG20-DEADPOOL
RCG20-Swe_Brain
RCG20-Mmmbop
RCG20-Golar
RCG20-T-1000

This is to remind, that you are not admitted to the tournament unless signed up.


To sign up you must send a short email to the secretary@esport.fund:
  • Your full name
  • Your cell phone
  • An ID you created
  • Your Battle.net realm
Note that you must receive a response whether you are eligible or not. If you have no positive response regarding your participation, you are not yet in the tournament.
patyrykin.net
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-14 18:23:45
April 14 2020 18:20 GMT
#154
Top-10 up to date:
pl TrutaCz
bo DarK
hu Sziky
ca Models
vn Mai
pl ZZZero
pe Gosudark
be Eonzerg
ru Grimeboss
ru Dewalt
patyrykin.net
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
April 14 2020 22:28 GMT
#155
Sziky top 3, thats impressive! I would like to see him back in old shape in moscow, he would be a strong contender in top form. Bring your best rvr bony!
Broodwar for life!
SouL)Z(Silver
Profile Joined September 2019
Russian Federation347 Posts
April 15 2020 05:01 GMT
#156
Sziky FTW!!!!
SouL Gaming team | The organizer & admin large online & offline of tournaments on SC:R | Top1 National Caster
Yop
Profile Joined April 2020
2 Posts
April 15 2020 19:52 GMT
#157
Hello Russbrain,

I am registered , i signed up in 2 mar. 2020 15:54


Sincerely, RCG20-yOp
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
April 15 2020 22:11 GMT
#158
Swe-Brain, lol, who is that? Do we have USA-Brain? Haha
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
April 15 2020 22:12 GMT
#159
On April 16 2020 04:52 Yop wrote:
Hello Russbrain,

I am registered , i signed up in 2 mar. 2020 15:54


Sincerely, RCG20-yOp


You probaly did not send an email for registration. Check last post by Brain for info. If you already sent email, i advise to make contact with brain via pm/discord.
Broodwar for life!
FakeFin
Profile Joined December 2018
Germany392 Posts
April 16 2020 00:43 GMT
#160
On April 16 2020 07:12 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2020 04:52 Yop wrote:
Hello Russbrain,

I am registered , i signed up in 2 mar. 2020 15:54


Sincerely, RCG20-yOp


You probaly did not send an email for registration. Check last post by Brain for info. If you already sent email, i advise to make contact with brain via pm/discord.

He is in the rankings, so rus_brain probably put him on accident in the unregistered players post
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
OSC
7h 30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.