• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8364 users

Foreigners Suck #2 - Page 7

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
pooper-scooper
Profile Joined May 2003
United States3108 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-04-15 07:26:26
April 15 2007 06:49 GMT
#121
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and somehow compiles an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.
Good...Bad... Im the guy with the gun
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-04-15 06:52:30
April 15 2007 06:51 GMT
#122
"It's utterly retarded how easy PvT is" -Idra[media] as he gets out macro'd and loses to my friend. tried to host rep at br.com but it didn't work
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
[GiTM]-Holiday
Profile Joined April 2007
United States6 Posts
April 15 2007 06:56 GMT
#123
It's really sad to see this happen to draco, he is obivously 10x better than idra on any day. Him being in the game with the ADVANTAGE disc or not I would bet 100% he would win. Hell he would when 100% with that kind of advantage against probably 85% of the foreign scene. He is obviously proven to be #1 of maybe 3-4 top gamers outside of korea.
East - Op GiTM. Website - www.scmemory.net
CocoA
Profile Joined May 2004
Panama169 Posts
April 15 2007 07:00 GMT
#124
I think people are missing out the point that Idra actually waited 50 minutes for him ( played him ) then draco dissed ( he played him again ) and he disced agian... admin told him to take w.o its not his fault and i'm pretty sure anyone ( no matter how good u are ) you wouldve taken w.o, thats just the way it goes
pubbanana
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3063 Posts
April 15 2007 07:00 GMT
#125
On September 27 2005 21:52 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2005 21:50 Echo wrote:
On September 27 2005 21:21 Rekrul wrote:
Hmm....TL.net has done nothing for me I think other than fill in gaps of boredom every day for many years.

But I have done a shit load for TL.net !

It HAS provided you one more outlet for your already massive ego...that's gotta be worth something right?


Or perhaps I provide you guys with a love-to hate character with a huge ego because I don't want you guys to be bored?


I'm not saying you shouldn't hate everything that Rekrul posts, but just keep this in mind.
Wachet, stehet im Glauben, seid männlich und seid stark.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
April 15 2007 07:01 GMT
#126
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


Because I have a heart full of love for starcraft and all you people no matter my circumstances.

What should I be doing on a sunday?
why so 진지해?
pubbanana
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3063 Posts
April 15 2007 07:02 GMT
#127
See? He's a swell guy.
Wachet, stehet im Glauben, seid männlich und seid stark.
GuYuTe
Profile Joined March 2007
3 Posts
April 15 2007 07:03 GMT
#128
On April 15 2007 16:01 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


Because I have a heart full of love for starcraft and all you people no matter my circumstances.

What should I be doing on a sunday?



Counting your Jew gold?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 15 2007 07:03 GMT
#129
On April 15 2007 16:01 Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


Because I have a heart full of love for starcraft and all you people no matter my circumstances.

What should I be doing on a sunday?

Going to church, and leading a loving Christian life with a strong moral compass. You should also join the nearest monastary, become a monk, and become celebate.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
April 15 2007 07:05 GMT
#130
On April 15 2007 16:03 GuYuTe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2007 16:01 Rekrul wrote:
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


Because I have a heart full of love for starcraft and all you people no matter my circumstances.

What should I be doing on a sunday?



Counting your Jew gold?

haha
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
April 15 2007 07:05 GMT
#131
On April 15 2007 16:03 GuYuTe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2007 16:01 Rekrul wrote:
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


Because I have a heart full of love for starcraft and all you people no matter my circumstances.

What should I be doing on a sunday?



Counting your Jew gold?



i hate jew jokes
GuYuTe
Profile Joined March 2007
3 Posts
April 15 2007 07:07 GMT
#132
On April 15 2007 16:05 Vin[MBL] wrote:

I'm Jewish.
istealhotelsoap
Profile Joined February 2007
United States514 Posts
April 15 2007 07:08 GMT
#133
instead of saying foreignors suck couldn't you have just said "he" sucks.. =\ lol
b(O.o)p
Profile Joined November 2004
699 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-04-15 07:12:51
April 15 2007 07:10 GMT
#134
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


simply put, a lot of people here have made bad experiences with idra and are really happy that someone, at least this time, gives this ugly prick what he deserves...(i don't even like rekrul, he is an ass most of the time too, but god ---> he is so fucking right about idra!!)

i never played him, but i'm long enough in the sc scene to know that he is just a really bm, arrogant and ugly as shit player who doesn't show any kind of respect to any other player but himself!
the man known for his ANACONDA :)
AmorVincitOmnia
Profile Joined March 2005
Kenya3846 Posts
April 15 2007 07:10 GMT
#135
http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?currentpage=7&topic_id=51333

you should all read that too, puts it into perspective a little better.
r.i.p. Bud Shank May 27, 1926 - April 2, 2009
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4681 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-04-15 07:13:25
April 15 2007 07:11 GMT
#136
Thankfully two posts in here have been well thought out. Yes, foreigners suck and a few of them have monstrous egos, but that doesn't mean that one isolated incident is capable of spewing venom about all the bad mannered-ness that has existed before.

While Rekrul is generally funny, he kind of has crossed the line from being funny into being an ass. Luckily he's not GuYuTe who needs to be banned because he's definately failing at being funny a lot more than Rekrul.

Anyways, foreign circles of the best may help create better foreigners, but they still won't be able to compete with the top Koreans who practice nearly all day against the best. It's just simple reasoning.

Edit: Make that three posts as the one above me was just inserted and shows some intelligence behind it as well.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
hurin
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States474 Posts
April 15 2007 07:13 GMT
#137
On April 15 2007 16:10 b(O.o)p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2007 15:49 pooper-scooper wrote:
Truthfully, I think that both threads are just Rek being an ass. I also kind of agree that a lot of people are jumping on his dick as a result. I always knew that women went for assholes, but I didn't know it worked on men too!

In this thread, Rek isolates ONE thing that this kid did that was bad manner and you somehow compile an unbelievable amount of evidence for it. Lots of people have made bad manner moves. It simply doesn't translate that because he pulled this bad manner move that he is in general bad manner, and even if that is true, it doesn't make him a bad real life person by default.

I like to newbie bash, and backstabb any time I think it will be amusing. Does this make me deserving of a whole thread of anger?

The only thing of value (I don't consider proving that person X bad is bad manner of value) that Rek has proved is that he cares WAY too much about this. Why in the world does someone who makes 500k+ per year playing poker take the time to compile this evidence, I can't think of a single good reason.

Rek, if you wanted to make people understand that all foriegners suck, then I think a simple statement would have more than sufficed. In fact, I think everyone already knew that. As far as them being BM, I think most people with any memory at all knew that too. I mean, testie may have redeemed himself somewhat, but no one has forgotten that he was a childish hacker.


simply put, because a lot of people here have made bad experiences with idra and are really happy that someone, at least this time, gives this ugly prick what he deserves...

i never played him, but i'm long enough in the sc scene to know that he is just a really bm, arrogant and ugly as shit player who doesn't show any kind of respect to any other player but himself!

you've never played him and don't really know him so you're going by word of mouth and possibly bias opinions? from my few experiences with him he is usually a pretty nice guy that regardless of skill will talk chat and hang.

he has a bad image because, yes he is not extremely manner, but people that are insulting him because of what others have said or because they feel like jumping on the bandwagon are much worse than he is.
yisun518
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada480 Posts
April 15 2007 07:14 GMT
#138
i think there are shit talkings every day going on in every type of games...

MMO games may have more flaming and drama though.
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
April 15 2007 07:14 GMT
#139
rofl gj @ rekrul for the banning
CoralReefer
Profile Joined June 2004
Canada2069 Posts
April 15 2007 07:14 GMT
#140
Clash of the monster egos

Will Rekrul's ego win out against those of Testie, Irda, and Artosis? There is only room for one!!

Tune in next week to find out!

And this hot potato has vanished into thin air.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1512
WardiTV869
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8286
Bisu 2301
Shuttle 1123
Horang2 768
Larva 512
BeSt 506
EffOrt 442
Stork 308
actioN 282
Mini 238
[ Show more ]
Mind 174
Zeus 101
910 98
Barracks 79
Snow 73
Mong 67
Sea.KH 59
hero 53
Shinee 42
JYJ 36
ToSsGirL 33
sorry 32
Bale 30
Sexy 29
Aegong 25
Killer 23
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 20
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2033
Dendi1069
febbydoto42
Counter-Strike
fl0m2010
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko446
Other Games
singsing2874
olofmeister1235
hiko1000
B2W.Neo805
Livibee476
crisheroes405
XBOCT288
TKL 262
Hui .238
Pyrionflax216
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX162
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2955
• Jankos2023
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 52m
Replay Cast
8h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.