• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7584 users

Suicide & Self - Page 15

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
March 26 2007 12:23 GMT
#281
i hate alot of people on this forum, but i don't hate you, that should motivate you enough not to kill yourself, because obviously my opinion is superior :o
It's better to burn out than to fade away
king_zork
Profile Joined December 2006
United States32 Posts
March 26 2007 12:27 GMT
#282
i hate when people say they're gonna commit suicide or attempt to commit suicide. obviously you're not because you would've done it. and you can't attempt to commit suicide and fail because thats not even close to what suicide is. this seems like a bullshit thread to me seeing how u have a smiling face for yoru mood. you're not sad just think of people who have it much worse than you in third world countries.
protoss is real mans race
Skew
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1020 Posts
March 26 2007 13:28 GMT
#283
On March 26 2007 21:27 king_zork wrote:
i hate when people say they're gonna commit suicide or attempt to commit suicide. obviously you're not because you would've done it. and you can't attempt to commit suicide and fail because thats not even close to what suicide is. this seems like a bullshit thread to me seeing how u have a smiling face for yoru mood. you're not sad just think of people who have it much worse than you in third world countries.


I hate when people disregard other's feelings with a line like "just think of how great you have it compared to __________". Shut the fuck up.
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
March 26 2007 13:33 GMT
#284
On March 26 2007 21:27 king_zork wrote:
i hate when people say they're gonna commit suicide or attempt to commit suicide. obviously you're not because you would've done it. and you can't attempt to commit suicide and fail because thats not even close to what suicide is. this seems like a bullshit thread to me seeing how u have a smiling face for yoru mood. you're not sad just think of people who have it much worse than you in third world countries.


He's just trying to make himself feel better, don't be so harsh. Human need consoles and loves at times. And those times, you shall give them instead of scron.
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Remmargorp
Profile Joined February 2007
United States28 Posts
March 26 2007 13:44 GMT
#285
Think about what you'd be throwing away - you still got like potentially another 100 years to do anything, you can't just call it quits. Hell, you may even save a couple people other than yourself by being here - so stay.
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
March 26 2007 13:52 GMT
#286
another hundred years? isn't that pushing it a bit?
It's better to burn out than to fade away
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 26 2007 13:56 GMT
#287
Yeah I mean he's got fifty... sixty tops. Hardly worth living through such a short span.
ModeratorGodfather
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
March 26 2007 13:57 GMT
#288
On March 26 2007 22:52 KrAzYfoOL wrote:
another hundred years? isn't that pushing it a bit?

We're trying to give him reasons to live so allow a little artistic license here. I mean if he said "you've got another 12 years to live as you die, with your girlfriend of a year, in a car crash, completely childless and without leaving any legacy at all" then that'd hardly be encouraging.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
March 26 2007 14:25 GMT
#289
ZOMG!!! If Ethenielle is who I think he is then I am so gonna rip on him over this. Dude. You should know better than to put a link to this thread in your profile. I mean come on, you know I frequent tl.net and you come in my channel? Oh jeez. Just commit suicide now because I am never gonna let this one go.
Using such an obscure name on teamliquid has kept me from finding you up 'til now but you've given yourself away.
I know this is in poor taste but I really can't not mock here. I have some history with Ethenielle.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
March 26 2007 14:30 GMT
#290
that or whoever came into your channel found this thread hilarious. I have the original "NINJAS, THOUSANDS OF THEM" thread in my bnet profile. I am not IntoTheWow.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44372 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 14:33:56
March 26 2007 14:33 GMT
#291
His ID had was CLANTAG-ItHurts.
Is ItHurts sufficiently emo?
Oh, and the account was made at roughly the same time as the topic.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 26 2007 15:06 GMT
#292
On March 26 2007 20:37 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
I didn't tell my brother cuz I kissed that bitch while he saw it. Do you know what implications it would have when he found out it had a penis? Fuck I'd be screwed. It will be the first story he tells to anyone he knows. I don't intend to become to ladyboy kisser. Anyway I was really like wtf for 5 minutes or so, dunno seemed long. Didn't know what to do hahaha. So then I was like euh sorry could you leave? In a polite way. It was only 4 am, so I went back out and hooked another girl, no prostitute.

sick I kissed a ladyboy, still didn't think of suicide. Now suck it ethenielle


Strafe I'm hurt. You lied to me over msn
I think our relationship has come to a cruel end.
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
March 26 2007 15:11 GMT
#293
How did I lie?
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 26 2007 17:15 GMT
#294
Oh, hm maybe I asked whether you "did it," with a boytoy, which didnt encompass the scandalous baiser of yours :O.

My bad. We can still continue with our own scandalous affair then~~
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
March 26 2007 17:37 GMT
#295
i dont think i could be fooled by a man dressed as a woman. i mean, the face (jaw), the arms, hands, shoulders its all different.
how can some1 think its a woman?

pics plz
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
March 26 2007 17:41 GMT
#296
rofl are you serious nitereloaded? ladyboys in thailand are hotter than thai ladygirls. no joke
KrAzYfoOL
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia3037 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 17:59:21
March 26 2007 17:58 GMT
#297
rofl strafe's right, it's almost near impossible to spot the difference between asian ladyboys and asian ladies.
It's better to burn out than to fade away
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-26 18:08:50
March 26 2007 18:08 GMT
#298
did you ask 'pic plz' of lad..erm TRAPS
gtfo of my internetz
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
[Carlodajin]
Profile Joined January 2007
Peru306 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-03-27 06:02:15
March 26 2007 18:13 GMT
#299
On March 26 2007 23:25 Kwark wrote:
ZOMG!!! If Ethenielle is who I think he is then I am so gonna rip on him over this. Dude. You should know better than to put a link to this thread in your profile. I mean come on, you know I frequent tl.net and you come in my channel? Oh jeez. Just commit suicide now because I am never gonna let this one go.
Using such an obscure name on teamliquid has kept me from finding you up 'til now but you've given yourself away.
I know this is in poor taste but I really can't not mock here. I have some history with Ethenielle.

I dont want to sound rude but your message didnt seem of help to me.
In fact I think you find this funny with your "jezz", "zomg" and "I really can't not mock here".

Get rid of all the bad people that surround you. This is one of the most important!.
Then look for good people that look for good people like you.
Try to be in peace and far away from the negative things.
And think about those things that bother you a lot.
I hope this helped you.
RespectKorea KeSPA 1)SlayerS_`BoxeR`(Legend Of South Korea) 2)AnyTime[gm](Passion Of South Korea) 3)JulyZerg(Sense Of South Korea) 4)iloveoov(Winner Of WCG 2006) 5)XellOs[yG](I Love XellOs Style) http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=49272
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28908 Posts
March 26 2007 18:44 GMT
#300
i don't see the purpose with this thread anymore
Moderator
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 570
ZZZero.O 162
Hyun 58
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2412
League of Legends
Doublelift2015
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
summit1g7187
FrodaN1460
KnowMe357
Pyrionflax197
420jenkins190
Livibee166
QueenE100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick651
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie969
• Shiphtur600
• Scarra409
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 58m
Patches Events
17h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 58m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.